PDA

View Full Version : Summer time, TG Friendly Nude beaches

durango95
07-04-2009, 07:59 AM
I live in NYC and am not sure which nude beach is a good one to take a TG friend of mine... In the past I've gone to the Light house beach at Robert Moses and I've never seen a TG there....not sure how accepted she would be if we went there...
I've never gone to Fire Island and all I really know of it is that certain beach areas tend to attract certain types, and as far as I know none of the beaches are there are nude...... any advice?
Now that the rain seems to be finally going away, the beach calls louder than ever.....

AmyDaly
07-04-2009, 08:02 AM
I would be suprised if any nude beach in the US would be friendly to transwomen. This country is extremely closed minded as a whole when it comes to those types of things. I hear they are more open in europe?

JHANIAH L0VE
07-04-2009, 08:03 AM
I would be suprised if any nude beach in the US would be friendly to transwomen. This country is extremely closed minded as a whole when it comes to those types of things. I hear they are more open in europe? go to the nude beach in south beach :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmyDaly
07-04-2009, 08:06 AM
I would be suprised if any nude beach in the US would be friendly to transwomen. This country is extremely closed minded as a whole when it comes to those types of things. I hear they are more open in europe? go to the nude beach in south beach :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you consider it trans friendly?

durango95
07-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Amy,
very true..... I think maybe one of the beaches out on Fire Island may be acceptable, but not certain and it's not like walking across the street, takes about 2 hours to get there.

bassman2546
07-04-2009, 01:48 PM
You have to come to Canada for that.

hippifried
07-04-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm still amazed that there are any nude public beaches in the US. Just go, & see what happens.

LibertyHarkness
07-04-2009, 02:07 PM
yep here in the uk and europe we have lots of naturist beaches and resorts...that are accepting of all.

Bobzz
07-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Gateway National Park in Sandy Hook NJ. Gunnisons Beach

Intrepid
07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
I live in NYC and am not sure which nude beach is a good one to take a TG friend of mine... In the past I've gone to the Light house beach at Robert Moses and I've never seen a TG there....not sure how accepted she would be if we went there...
I've never gone to Fire Island and all I really know of it is that certain beach areas tend to attract certain types, and as far as I know none of the beaches are there are nude...... any advice?
Now that the rain seems to be finally going away, the beach calls louder than ever.....

Check out Melissa's romp at Gunnison Beach

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=532421&highlight=gunnison+beach#532421

bigcat1
07-06-2009, 01:17 AM
A while back there was some pics posted of a well hung blonde girl on a nude beach, does anyone have those pics?

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Both Sauvies Island and Rooster Rock (Portland area) are pretty TS friendly. You can't guarantee that some asshole isn't going to start problems, but in general its pretty chill here.

AmyDaly
07-06-2009, 01:53 AM
yep here in the uk and europe we have lots of naturist beaches and resorts...that are accepting of all.

I want to come to the UK soon.. You are going to have to show me around :D

LibertyHarkness
07-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Amy you are most welcome.. hell you can even have a bbq at my house and laugh at my dads cooking :)

But yes if you come to UK do let me know xx

PS - the person that asked about a hung blonde girl on beach, that was Jesse :)

rito1
07-06-2009, 02:40 AM
A while back there was some pics posted of a well hung blonde girl on a nude beach, does anyone have those pics?
I think I do.

rito1
07-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Couple more very nice pics. :D

Aunt Kay
07-06-2009, 03:31 AM
beaches are fun!