PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July pics from Jesse!

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 03:34 AM
i decided to shoot some special sets for 4th of july yesterday for the forums! enjoy!!!

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 03:35 AM
enjoy!

Star Angel 86
07-04-2009, 03:42 AM
enjoy!

Jess,I sure did. :twisted:

Felicia Katt
07-04-2009, 03:56 AM
You showed the flag pole too LOL

Looking great girl, you need to get back up to LA sometime soon!

FK

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 03:59 AM
You showed the flag pole too LOL

Looking great girl, you need to get back up to LA sometime soon!

FK

i was there yesterday and thought about going to the club since i havent been out in ages but i had a date.probably pop in next thursday.

SCguy
07-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Talk about a salute to the flag!!

FootFetishGuy
07-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Too bad these weren't posted on your site too.

Anthony
07-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Awesome Pics Jesse!

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Too bad these weren't posted on your site too.

they will be,just not tomorrow sadly. thats why im sharing with the forums today

loren
07-04-2009, 06:38 AM
great pics :jerkoff

valuedcustomer666
07-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Damn I would mind seeing or making some fireworks with you Jesse![/quote]

MarkD
07-04-2009, 06:54 AM
As a four time Iraq war veteran I thank you for the awesome pics!

ocguy
07-04-2009, 06:56 AM
lovely pics as always! you so hot!

Yeah
07-04-2009, 08:28 AM
You look incredible as always Jesse. Love the pics beautiful.

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 08:58 AM
As a four time Iraq war veteran I thank you for the awesome pics!

my pleasure babe and thank you as well. :D

bassman2546
07-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I can't get enough of this hot body. Gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, flawless skin, great legs, big beautiful tits, killer ass and of course, big juicy dick!!!

Thanks for the pics.

steveroyscot
07-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Lovely Jesse - thank you very much for taking the time to share your beauty with us.Its very much appreciated!

DaveinBoston
07-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Part of me wants to stand up and salute!!!!

barefootjoe69
07-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Jesse , first let me say that I know you took these pictures with the utmost respect and with the intent to show your patriotism. And I also have to agree that the pictures are very HOTT!!!!

But I also have to say that this violates the US Flag Code and is taken by some as a sign of disrespect to the flag.
US code title4,chapter 1 section 8 says
(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Also
(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

I know this is very Old School, but some of us still live by these rules of Honor and Conduct.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

jesseflo
07-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Jesse , first let me say that I know you took these pictures with the utmost respect and with the intent to show your patriotism. And I also have to agree that the pictures are very HOTT!!!!

But I also have to say that this violates the US Flag Code and is taken by some as a sign of disrespect to the flag.
(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Also
(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

I know this is very Old School, but some of us still live by these rules of Honor and Conduct.

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!

lol i dont think they enforce that anymore as i bought a poster of a nude pamela anderson wearing the flag just like i am.as long as its not done in a disrespectful way as like a diaper or burning it then its fine. but thanks for the history lesson :wink: . happy 4Th

Crackdsatyr
07-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Happy 4th of July, dearest, and thanks so much for the pics. You are super gorgeous! :P

rockabilly
07-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Stars and Stripes forever Jesse ;)

L.I.T-Girllover
07-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Jesse as usual your pics leave me speechless,not too mention excited as hell, thanks for posting

jesseflo
07-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Jesse as usual your pics leave me speechless,not too mention excited as hell, thanks for posting

my pleasure! :wink:

Quiet Reflections
07-05-2009, 01:18 AM
beautiful

zappa
07-05-2009, 09:34 AM
you're so yummy!!!

DL_NL
07-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks Jesse, you're beautiful.

Helvis2012
07-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Nice.

brandonnsdiego
07-05-2009, 07:23 PM
enjoy!

I know that I did, as I am sure everyone else did as well. Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful as usual. These pics gave me a whole new love for the flag :D

LuciaMiel
07-05-2009, 08:40 PM
you put me in a national fervour girl! Hoping to see much more of you.. much closer, very soon

jesseflo
07-05-2009, 10:21 PM
thank you everyone! glad you enoy!!!

angie
07-06-2009, 12:21 PM
A beautiful girl, wrapped in the flag - makes me proud to be an American !

MiaIsabella1985
07-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Wonderfull pics Jesse!

And thank you for contributing to my first article for the magazine. It came out great and the editors loved it.

PM me the address you want me to mail it to and I will send it out.

MarkD
07-06-2009, 11:59 PM

Also

As someone who was in the millitary for 16 years, four of them spent in Iraq, and as someone who has spilled blood in another country for our country and flag I personally take NO offense at her pics.

I respect your right to feel the way you do, but she meant no disgrace to the colors nor were her intentions malicious either so she deserves a pass. :)

busventinc
07-08-2009, 10:50 PM
God Bless America!!!!!!!!

jesseflo
07-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Wonderfull pics Jesse!

And thank you for contributing to my first article for the magazine. It came out great and the editors loved it.

PM me the address you want me to mail it to and I will send it out.

thank you. PM sent. :D