PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Photo shoot Preview... PICS!! Yarrrr

TempestTS
07-04-2009, 02:41 AM
YARRRR Pirate's what could be better

Just a little preview of me having a little bit of fun with one of the original Outlaw Motifs, PIRATE'S

While I would love to have a real Brigantine ship to do the shoot on I had to make due with what I had to work with... somehow I dont think that youll be disapointed dispite the lack of sales, mast, rigging and general sea salt soaked lumber.

By now you all should know how this works... if your good and ask nice I have a few more that Ill post either later today or tomorrow...

Only one catch... you have to ask like a Pirate!!!!

Hoist the main sails and let fly the Jolly Roger, Oil up your swords and let your own Outlaw spirit free. ***

YARRRR

*** Parrot Optional

LibertyHarkness
07-04-2009, 02:42 AM
ahoy me heartie xxxxx

Can we now go pillage and plunder :)

Libb x

rockabilly
07-04-2009, 02:43 AM
Yarrrgh Now i be scheming to plunder your booty , make ye walk my plank . ;)

bourbonheaven
07-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Can I be your Parrot?

"Polly wanna a Cracker"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Moby Dick....................someone had to say it

TempestTS
07-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Moby Dick....................someone had to say it

Really? I didnt recall that rule... better check my Pirate rule book... oh wait Pirates dont use rule books...

rockabilly
07-04-2009, 05:22 AM
I'd love to be your Fuck_in_the_rear .. uh sorry i meant Buccaneer yeah thats what i meant. ;)

hippifried
07-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Better watch out. Parrots eat bananas.

loren
07-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Yarrrr Give me some of that booty.
Shiver me timbers lets me seize ya sword.

TempestTS
07-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Better watch out. Parrots eat bananas.

Whats that... are you trying to call me some kind of fruit... thats it for you then, Ill have you tied up and Keel Hauled ye be squid bait.

rockabilly
07-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Wanna see my " One Eyed Willie " you Goonie? :lol:

irvin66
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Aaarrr!!!!! Ahoy Matey-lass! Thar a fine wench! Yo-ho-ho! :wink:

Star Angel 86
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me lassie looking fine as always arrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :twisted: 8) :D :twisted:

rockabilly
07-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Aye be wary me harteys or the Captain will make ye swab the poop dick ... er "deck" poop deck. Yarrrgh

lancecd
07-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Aaarrrrr....I do believe me mizzenmast is growing....and me yardarm is at least a yard long after spyin' yer booty...err beauty Miss Tempest!

ringrammer
07-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Yo ho ho and a bottle of cum. You swashbuckeling whench you.

Schimmel
07-05-2009, 11:00 AM
YARRRR Pirate's what could be better

Just a little preview of me having a little bit of fun with one of the original Outlaw Motifs, PIRATE'S

While I would love to have a real Brigantine ship to do the shoot on I had to make due with what I had to work with... somehow I dont think that youll be disapointed dispite the lack of sales, mast, rigging and general sea salt soaked lumber.

By now you all should know how this works... if your good and ask nice I have a few more that Ill post either later today or tomorrow...

Only one catch... you have to ask like a Pirate!!!!

Hoist the main sails and let fly the Jolly Roger, Oil up your swords and let your own Outlaw spirit free. ***

YARRRR

*** Parrot Optional

NO THANKS!!! I best be served to sail these Seven Seas without coming into contact with theee: thee ugly sea hag that flood me brain with nightmares and terror as the ship rocks high on the waves of endless voyage.

TempestTS
07-05-2009, 06:41 PM
NO THANKS!!! I best be served to sail these Seven Seas without coming into contact with theee: thee ugly sea hag that flood me brain with nightmares and terror as the ship rocks high on the waves of endless voyage.

Wow... thats the oddest way of asking for more pic that Ive seen, but your paying attention to me so you obviously like me so Ill go to the treasure chest and dig out a few more just for you...

not to mention such a cute little new TROLL, awwww...hardly out of your diapers and your already hurling insults... just wait till you grow up and can start lurking under bridges like all the big Trolls do...

:lol:

TempestTS
07-06-2009, 04:22 AM
I'll plunder yer booty right o', ye lily-livered kraken... Ye'll meet the rope's end for that, me bucko!.

In other words...

Since "most" of you asked nice and Pirate like...Here are some more pics from this set

rockabilly
07-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Shiver me timbers and blow me down.

TempestTS
07-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Shiver me timbers and blow me down.

Hmmm usually when I blow men they go in a more upwardly direction... well at least for a while ;)

rockabilly
07-14-2009, 08:08 AM
:shock: any chance that i could get a ... ah nevermind , i better stop while i'm ahead.

mimiplastique
07-14-2009, 08:19 AM
fish

TempestTS
07-14-2009, 05:56 PM
fish

Ill assume thats a complement and not a suggestion on what to do to pass time on a pirate ship LOL...

rockabilly
07-14-2009, 06:03 PM
I'd say anchors away but knowing Tempest she would tie it to something ... precious and drop it overboard.

TempestTS
07-15-2009, 01:49 AM
I'd say anchors away but knowing Tempest she would tie it to something ... precious and drop it overboard.

Would I do something like that???

Where's the suspense?
Where's the drama?

Where's the heavy fishing line tied to your cock while we go trolling for shark as you stand helplessly tied to the mast??

Now That's Entertainment the whole crew can enjoy...!

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 01:58 AM
As i thought , Tempest you would hoist my Jolly Roger then leave me high and dry. But i still wish to plunder your booty yaaarrgghh ;)