PDA

View Full Version : Man Law Q&A

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 02:14 AM
I had a question I wanted to ask the other dudes on here and I figured this would be a good Q&A thread for the GUYS to have. A heads up ladies, your reply will be deleted...............JWBL

Question #1: What's the rule for buying drinks for a chick that you KNOW you won't be sleeping with at a bar?!?

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Dont do it.
The ONLY reason to pay for ANYTHING for a female is for the pussy.
If its a known fact you wont or cant get it why bother?

blckhaze
07-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Unless shes married, its never say never.
But i dont do it if they ask. Let me be the gentleman and offer, if Im feeling friendly.

Quiet Reflections
07-03-2009, 02:57 AM
if you can afford it do it. Karma is King

goliath_91710
07-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Dont do it.
If its a known fact you wont or cant get it why bother?

I disagree. If there are on-lookers, you can score points by buying a drink for an especially hideous girl with whom no one would ever expect you to wanna bang. The other girl will be impressed by your ultra-chivalry and your generous attitude regardless of whether you're attempting to get some tang or not.

But i dont do it if they ask. Let me be the gentleman and offer, if Im feeling friendly.

I agree with the part about "let me be the gentleman." But with the other part, never say never, whether she's married or not. To me, that marriage stuff means less and less everyday.

raybbaby
07-03-2009, 03:16 AM
I used to tend bar, and ya wanna know how many times I ever saw a guy get laid by sending a woman a drink? If you're already talking with her and her glass gets empty, be sure to ask if she'd like another. But sending a drink or just walking up and asking if you can buy her one? Chump maneuver every time.

flabbybody
07-03-2009, 03:19 AM
I buy a girl a drink cuz I like her
that's just the way it is

jjhill
07-03-2009, 03:21 AM
I never buy. I would rather keep the money in my pocket. Then pay for a convo.

hwbs
07-03-2009, 03:29 AM
if she asks ...ie some damn trannie...i just say buy me a drink , lmfao

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 03:33 AM
The trick is to get her intererted and buy you a drink. But i live by a simple rule NO COCK BLOCKING!

BLKGSXR
07-03-2009, 03:36 AM
Dont do it.
If its a known fact you wont or cant get it why bother?virgin!

But i dont do it if they ask. Let me be the gentleman and offer, if Im feeling friendly. Very fucking well said...

PatrickFromNYC
07-03-2009, 03:37 AM
If I am having a good conversation then sure, why not. If a girl comes to me and asks me to buy them a drink its always no. I hate that approach.

sugdaddie69
07-03-2009, 04:21 AM
I won't buy if they ask,or even look like they're waiting for one.If i'm in the mood it doesn't matter if i want pussy or not,i'll buy if I feel like it.

xrey
07-03-2009, 06:46 AM
I buy a drink for a lady as a friendly gesture whether or not there is a possibility to get some later. At the same time, I don't expect a return drink but if she has the confidence to offer it says alot about her style and class.

I never, never buy a drink if asked.

El Nino
07-03-2009, 06:56 AM

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Another question:

If a chick calls you at 4am because she's scared of a thunderstorm and she wants you to come keep her company but the broad is like an hour away driving, what's the verdict on going over?!?

unctrld1
07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
4 am call? Make sure you bring the Magnums because you WILL be smashing.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 11:42 PM
true, so you're saying it's worth the drive?

rockabilly
07-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Uh yeah

sucka4chix
07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
First, never buy a drink if you know you're not gonna get any. Haven't you heard? There's a recession. Nobody's got $$ to waste. Definitely not a good move @ a tranny party, because you become a mark.
Second, if you even consider being chivalrous and buying a futile drink, of course you should drive an hour and "comfort" a frightened young lady. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

DSpar
07-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Question 1: Never, ever buy a drink if asked. If you know you have no chance you might as well work on your craft, because eventually you will have a chance. However, if drink buying is your ammunition you need a new gun.

Question 2: My limit is 25 mins anything longer the individual may fall asleep. That would be a tragic waste. You should be aiming for 2 to 3 am for all booty calls anything later is a waste and could lead to cuddling.

hwbs
07-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Another question:

If a chick calls you at 4am because she's scared of a thunderstorm and she wants you to come keep her company but the broad is like an hour away driving, what's the verdict on going over?!?

i drove out to Astoria last summer there was supposed to be a bad storm coming...was well worth the trip ;)

flabbybody
07-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I've done a Philly run
had to rent a zipcar last minute. hate parking the thing with that freakin logo all over the car

sucka4chix
07-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Question 1: Never, ever buy a drink if asked. If you know you have no chance you might as well work on your craft, because eventually you will have a chance. However, if drink buying is your ammunition you need a new gun.

Question 2: My limit is 25 mins anything longer the individual may fall asleep. That would be a tragic waste. You should be aiming for 2 to 3 am for all booty calls anything later is a waste and could lead to cuddling.

Very good points! Lmao @ the dreaded cuddling!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Question 3: Stay and cuddle afterwards even if she wiped that spunk off her chin off in the bathroom or get dressed & leave???

Willie Escalade
07-04-2009, 02:24 AM
I buy a drink for a lady as a friendly gesture whether or not there is a possibility to get some later. At the same time, I don't expect a return drink but if she has the confidence to offer it says alot about her style and class.

I never, never buy a drink if asked.
I'm with you there, my friend. Now if I came to the spot with the girl, that's another story.

jjhill
07-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Another question:

I once turn downed a threesome because the girls was 45 mins away and i would of had to get there by train. at like 3 in the morning lol

droog
07-04-2009, 03:32 AM
here's how i usually handle the drink situation:

first thing i make sure to do when i get in the bar is grab a beer for myself, then ill go find a girl to start talkin to. if she brings up the subject of drinks, cause i wont, ill tell her that i already got one but if she wants to get the first round i will get the next. this way if she says no thanks, you know your not wasting any time and you can simply move on.

alpha2117
07-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Question #1: What's the rule for buying drinks for a chick that you KNOW you won't be sleeping with at a bar?!?

I've got no problem with it. I was raised with old school manners which means I tend to pay for ladies regardless of the chances of sex. If I Know someone and they have freinds I dont know with them I'll tend to buy the other girls drinks as well. Actually the strange thing is that sometimes because i clearly dont expect anything and I'm just doing it t be nice I have ended up getting something. I've dated a couple of girls who were way out of my league physically (they were hot and I'm quasimodo) merely because they perceived me as a nice guy and they were sick of @$$holes. Sure it means someone might play you as a sucker but I believe in Karma and if you treat others well hopefully that will come back to you in the way others treat you.

unctrld1
07-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Question 3: Stay and cuddle afterwards even if she wiped that spunk off her chin off in the bathroom or get dressed & leave???

If you might want to hit it again at sometime in the future, then stay.

If it is a one-hitter-quitter, bounce.

"Hit the skinz hard
chick hang on the bedpost
then I drop my load
and get up and make some frenchtoast
Run and get the paper
and it won't be the Post
After that, you know the flavor - I'm ghost."

--Grand Puba, "Skinz" - Mecca and the Soul Brother

sucka4chix
07-04-2009, 04:47 AM

Ok, I KNOW cuddling is against every man law and bi-law ever written!
If you've got another load churning up, you gotta stay and let it out--- blue balls is unhealthy...and painful! But if you're spent, you gotta bounce. A spewy chin is only tolerable when you're horny!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-04-2009, 05:27 AM
feel free to ask ya own questions muhfuckas..........sheesh

the_bo
07-04-2009, 06:52 AM
question one: If the convo is good I will offer to buy a drink. it never hurts to be seen talking to a lady!

question two:only if she means something to me or I want to step up the relationship!

question three: stay and cuddle...hell i will most likely have her juices all over my face

alpha2117
07-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Q2: If a chick calls you at 4am because she's scared of a thunderstorm and she wants you to come keep her company but the broad is like an hour away driving, what's the verdict on going over?!?

If she is calling you in that situation it's more than a storm! Go.

For gods sake cuddle! Be a man!

the_bo
07-04-2009, 07:07 AM
Next question how long to you wait to fart in front of someone you are seeing?

blckhaze
07-04-2009, 08:36 AM
2&3) hour driving........................................... ...........she better make it worth the gas. and hell yea im staying. shes making me breakfast in the morning, so ill hold her.......i guess
lol

BLKGSXR
07-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Question 3: Stay and cuddle afterwards even if she wiped that spunk off her chin off in the bathroom or get dressed & leave???Depends on the person...If its a bootycall while she is wiping the spunk ransack the fridge for beer while trying to get dressed and bounce -_-
But if you stay and cuddle make sure the girl takes a shower...yourself too.

Aragon21
07-04-2009, 09:10 AM
Buying someone a drink should be about acknowledging your interest in them. Doesn't have to be sexual as we all have bought a buddy a drink before. Just says "I like this conversation and if I'm willing to buy you the next drink so you will hang here talking", afterall even if there is a chance to get laid that's all you really bought with a drink anyway.

4AM call...she better not be pass-out drunk, she better know something is happening, she better be up when I get there.

Stay and cuddle...come on serously if it is worth a 1 hr drive at 4AM, it is worth rocking that shit like crazy with morning wood.

Next question how long to you wait to fart in front of someone you are seeing?

In her home or in the car when you pick her up for the 1st date is too soon. Outside of that it is truly about your attitude when it does happen. If you lift a leg or push a little harder for that "extra", then you obviously have no respect for her. (This is the 1st fart we are talking about, not the hanging out at a BBQ with her brothers and father.)

My rule is to delay as long as you can. If you cannot delay make sure it is not in a closed environment (no elevators, cars). If at all possible make it "embarassing funny". For example, you just know you are gonna blow any second...fake a sneeze at the same time to make it seem like that forced it out, everyone laughs and your self-control is not in doubt.