PDA

View Full Version : Transsexuals: 'of course she is a girl!

macjay18
07-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Was watching howard TV and I must say vanity is one of the most passable shemales out there and of course they spotted that she was a he not a she (out of the group that was standing). Also I showed one of my mates a clip of Barbie Woods and a mate was like nah thats a guy (I was trying to tranny trick him). Now this kinda surprises me, to look at i think both these lasses could walk down the street and ppl would think that they are hot lil genetic girls but am i swayed by the fact i like shemales.

Was wondering just how many would have no questions asked, obviously there are ones that 'pass' but would still have the odd question asked.
I would say Kimber James would def be one of these girls who would prob never have a question asked and if she was at a mid west petrol station, the attendant would be like 'yes ma'am- can do'

blacktgirls
07-02-2009, 09:15 AM
i think Vanity would have absolutely passed in the studio if she had not gotten more facial surgery. i hope she stops at this point and doesn't get any further facial surgeries !!! ........1st pic is a few years ago an the 2nd is a recent pic.

TsJennifer
07-02-2009, 10:27 AM
i think Vanity would have absolutely passed in the studio if she had not gotten more facial surgery. i hope she stops at this point and doesn't get any further facial surgeries !!! ........1st pic is a few years ago an the 2nd is a recent pic.

Vaniity hasn't had anymore surgery recently! The first pic you posted of her is and older picture and she had the same exact surgery as in the second picture.

As the years go by we get older. Were not immortal timeless mystical creatures! When you get older you lose more volume and fat in your face which makes your features look stronger.

Regardless she is a timeless beauty in my eyes! I aspire to be as beautiful as her!

Solitary Brother
07-02-2009, 10:30 AM

Vaniity hasn't had anymore surgery recently! The first pic you posted of her is and older picture and she had the same exact surgery as in the second picture.

As the years go by we get older. Were not immortal timeless mystical creatures! When you get older you lose more volume and fat in your face which makes your features look stronger.

Regardless she is a timeless beauty in my eyes! I aspire to be as beautiful as her!

You have always been VERY gracious and generous in your comments about Vanity and I for one appreciate it.
She is a true beauty.

giovanni_hotel
07-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Vanity is totally passable, in that contest on Howard Stern, she was competing against a GG who was like 5'1 and chubby and a similar height GG to Vanity who was very fleshy in the hips and thighs.

It's not her face that can't pass, it's very difficult IMO for most TGs to approximate the body fat distribution of a GG.

Also, half the people in that studio had probably seen Vanity's work(!) so from the start the contest was rigged.

Danielle Foxx
07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Was watching howard TV and I must say vanity is one of the most passable shemales out there and of course they spotted that she was a he not a she (out of the group that was standing). Also I showed one of my mates a clip of Barbie Woods and a mate was like nah thats a guy (I was trying to tranny trick him). Now this kinda surprises me, to look at i think both these lasses could walk down the street and ppl would think that they are hot lil genetic girls but am i swayed by the fact i like shemales.

Was wondering just how many would have no questions asked, obviously there are ones that 'pass' but would still have the odd question asked.
I would say Kimber James would def be one of these girls who would prob never have a question asked and if she was at a mid west petrol station, the attendant would be like 'yes ma'am- can do'

she looks flawless on Howard

droog
07-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Vanity is totally passable, in that contest on Howard Stern, she was competing against a GG who was like 5'1 and chubby and a similar height GG to Vanity who was very fleshy in the hips and thighs.

It's not her face that can't pass, it's very difficult IMO for most TGs to approximate the body fat distribution of a GG.

Also, half the people in that studio had probably seen Vanity's work(!) so from the start the contest was rigged.

this thread reminded me of that show, which i never saw, so i just got through downloading and watching the episode of howard tv with vaniity. they played guess that tranny, ugh, but it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be, although arty and howard referred to vaniity as he a few times and made some bad jokes.

vaniity was defenitely the prettiest out of the three contestants on the show, even howard said so. but what impressed me more was the fact that vaniity kept her cool throughout and simply laughed off anything negative that was asked or directed towards her. she never got all defensive or argumentative at any time or said how hard her life may or may not have been. if howard didn't understand something about her or transgenders, she calmly explained it to him.

she was so cool... and i have to agree with danielle, she looked flawless.

Steve-Oh
07-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I'd be willing to bet that your friends with the "nah that's a guy " attitude are secret TS admirers and already know their celebrity TGirls! :wink:

tsmandy
07-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Passing isn't just about looks though, if we are talking about always passing at the gas station. It's more about how a girl carries herself then anything.

I'm 6'2 and I have an addams apple that is rather prominent (for a couple days more at least), yet I always pass. Why is that? Because people meet me and they just think I'm another girl, I blend in. Especially in rural areas, nobody ever clocks me. It's just not on peoples radar.

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Your a knockout Mandy. ;)

BellaBellucci
07-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Your a knockout Mandy. ;)

Are you cheating on me ALREADY?! NOT a good sign. :P

~BB~

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Never lover! Mandy just gave me some guru sage advice a long time ago ... she's just a friend. ;)

blackrob
07-28-2009, 09:09 AM
vanity is so sexy

TJ347
07-28-2009, 09:28 AM
I just wonder about the whole idea of not having been "clocked". I've spotted more than a few girls I had no doubts about, but I never stare or comment. So maybe they think I didn't clock them when in fact I did, but if it makes them feel good it makes me feel good.

Bigger than that though, extreme facial work does it every time. Even a guy who ordinarily wouldn't take a second look knows precisely what's up when he comes face to face with a living Barbie doll. Kimber pulls it off by being good looking, but not TOO perfect so as to invite closer scrutiny, IMHO.

BellaBellucci
07-28-2009, 10:32 AM
I just wonder about the whole idea of not having been "clocked". I've spotted more than a few girls I had no doubts about, but I never stare or comment. So maybe they think I didn't clock them when in fact I did, but if it makes them feel good it makes me feel good.

Bigger than that though, extreme facial work does it every time. Even a guy who ordinarily wouldn't take a second look knows precisely what's up when he comes face to face with a living Barbie doll. Kimber pulls it off by being good looking, but not TOO perfect so as to invite closer scrutiny, IMHO.

Exactly. It's not about perfect looks, it's about presentation. 'Passable' and 'pretty' are not mutually exclusive, although being both doesn't hurt either... unless it makes a girl look fake.

~BB~

The Judge
07-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Jesseflo. Bet she never gets asked as she's so beautiful and sounds good too.

junior
07-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Maybe they guessed Vaniity on Howard because they were looking for a tranny. Would they have guessed just hanging in a bar ? When Kimber was on Maury most people were yelling man, but they yell that at every girl on the show. Passing might be easier in public than it is on a "guess the tranny" show !!!