PDA

View Full Version : Carla Novaes/Lisa Lawer/Laisa Lins/Thays Schiavano..Best top

kissarmy39
07-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Okay it has been debated for each that they are the best or one of the best shemales in the business (althought lisa is not anymore) however, I know there are more than these to choose from but out of these 4, who do you think is the best? Another specific question, who is the best top out of these 4 and what are their best topping scenes (preferably not tsseduction or shemalerevenge) to date? Post links as many links and pix as possible. winner of this will be debated against the top "top" girl from america. My money is in danielle foxxx in that one but thats for another post.

pantybulge69
07-02-2009, 06:31 AM
Okay it has been debated for each that they are the best or one of the best shemales in the business (althought lisa is not anymore) however, I know there are more than these to choose from but out of these 4, who do you think is the best? Another specific question, who is the best top out of these 4 and what are their best topping scenes (preferably not tsseduction or shemalerevenge) to date? Post links as many links and pix as possible. winner of this will be debated against the top "top" girl from america. My money is in danielle foxxx in that one but thats for another post.

1. Carla
2. Laisa
3. Lisa Lawer
4. Thays
i am suprised that Laisa never got boob job. i'm more the dvd than site vids, so i don't see revenge/tsseduction vids. Vanilla seems to finally be on the rise in featured dvds but from just the America TS stars best toppers would such an easy contest to debate to me.
1. yasmine lee
2. joanna jet
3. daniella fox
4. Gina
5. kimberly devine
6. Gia Darling
7. Vo Balm
8. megan cavalier
9. Vanity
10. shanna
let me know when there's polls on prettiest faces/best ass/best bodies on american tgirl stars. this would really be interesting !

red-cyberman
08-31-2009, 11:47 AM

1. Carla
2. Laisa
3. Lisa Lawer
4. Thays
i am suprised that Laisa never got boob job. i'm more the dvd than site vids, so i don't see revenge/tsseduction vids. Vanilla seems to finally be on the rise in featured dvds but from just the America TS stars best toppers would such an easy contest to debate to me.
1. yasmine lee
2. joanna jet
3. daniella fox
4. Gina
5. kimberly devine
6. Gia Darling
7. Vo Balm
8. megan cavalier
9. Vanity
10. shanna
let me know when there's polls on prettiest faces/best ass/best bodies on american tgirl stars. this would really be interesting !

I love tgirls i have been with 7 till now
my favorites of all times are:
Carla Novaes
Isabelle Ferraz
Jessica Perez
Barbara Kysivicks
Renata Davila
Bianca Freire
Alexia Freire
Leona Andrev
Suzany Petrovick
Walkeria Dumont
Sabrina Vienna
Rabeche Rayala
Renata Araujo
Bia Bastos
Alessandra Nogueira
Sabrina De Paula
Priscilla Gaucha
Thais Dummond
Barbara Vasconcelos
Aline Santos
Michelle Gomes
Kelly Tavares
Danielly Bionda
Marjorie Romão
Alessandra Ribeiro
Bianca Soares

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 05:16 PM
How come there is never a poll/thread about best bottom? Why is everyone interested in getting topped?

praetor
09-01-2009, 01:31 AM
Thays.