PDA

View Full Version : doyoulikeme.com?

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 01:46 AM
What's up with that site? Everyday I get a hideous myspace spam comment which contains a link to it. I'm not voting for these gentelemen, nor am I looking at the site itself. The reason is, so far every guy who's sent me one is using an unflattering photo and/or is just FUGLY.

So I'm curious now. Is this a trendy new site that guys are using to get laid, or just a spam version of "hot or not"? Are there any TS on it? Because, so far, I'm really unimpressed with the guys I'm seeing. lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2009, 01:50 AM
sigh

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 01:53 AM
sighWhat? :o

Regisbou
07-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Ilikeyou.me

LOL

I have no clue, never heard of that site.

Good luck blocking the spam

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Btw, JWBL, I got that today. Thank you. But I'm really starting to understand the cliche which says "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Fareal.
lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2009, 01:59 AM
nothing against you, sites like those are pathetic

1 out of maybe 1000 girls that are hot are using a "recent" or "actual" photo

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Btw, JWBL, I got that today. Thank you. But I'm really starting to understand the cliche which says "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Fareal.
lol

oh ok cool

Solitary Brother
07-02-2009, 03:20 AM
Could you please change your avatar?
Since your unembarassable I will be for you.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2009, 03:25 AM
you're referring to my avatar???

4star4
07-02-2009, 03:45 AM
lol

Hi Nicole,

You're looking as good as ever,

How have you been?

Ryz
07-02-2009, 03:50 AM
HurrDurrrr

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 04:14 AM
lol

Hi Nicole,

How have you been?

Thank you. Actually, I feel as good as ever. Sadly tho', I'm watching my best friend deal with some pretty serious health issues right now. It's been pretty heartbreaking, but things are at least not getting any worse. And thank you for asking.

How are you?

stillies77
07-02-2009, 04:20 AM
I agree Nicole you look fantasgreat!

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 04:47 AM
Hey Stillies! Thank you. Nice to finally bump into you again here. Too bad the Gorilla Room is so inactive these days, or I'd try to get you to have cam sex again. :D Even though the room was kinda zoo-ish and freaky at that wee a.m. hour, that was actually really nice. In fact, I think that's my fondest HA memory in some ways. lol

stillies77
07-02-2009, 04:55 AM
yeah you got me goin pretty bad...i was an animal...woof. hahaha

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-02-2009, 04:57 AM
Gorilla room activated

BLKGSXR
07-02-2009, 05:05 AM
Gorilla room activatedBeen awhile hrm...out of nowhere everyone stopped going....

4star4
07-02-2009, 06:39 AM
lol

Hi Nicole,

How have you been?

Thank you. Actually, I feel as good as ever. Sadly tho', I'm watching my best friend deal with some pretty serious health issues right now. It's been pretty heartbreaking, but things are at least not getting any worse. And thank you for asking.

How are you?

Sorry to hear hear about your best friend. I've been dealing with cancer with two of my friends and family. Thank you, and I love ya!

4star4
07-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Hey Stillies! Thank you. Nice to finally bump into you again here. Too bad the Gorilla Room is so inactive these days, or I'd try to get you to have cam sex again. :D Even though the room was kinda zoo-ish and freaky at that wee a.m. hour, that was actually really nice. In fact, I think that's my fondest HA memory in some ways. lol

Hi Nicole, I love you......