PDA

View Full Version : Kimber James' first "topping" scene with a g/g.

LAlova
07-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Thought everyone would enjoy this. Although in the comments section, most are incredibly bigoted and homophobic.
http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:51 AM
She never topped before?

raybbaby
07-01-2009, 03:55 AM
She never topped before?
Nope, she's a girly girl.

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 03:58 AM
Wow, I'm impressed ... and a little aroused.

stillies77
07-01-2009, 04:08 AM
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1621/2044455/3961622/335609225.jpg

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 04:11 AM
WTF ... :lol: Ya gotta admire that kids tenacity.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 08:05 PM
from Danielle Foxx <t3gproductions@gmail.com>
to notluke@lukeisback.com,
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
lukeisback@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM
subject Violation of my human rights and Hate material on your website
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 11:03 AM (0 minutes ago)
Article in question: http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.

tsmandy
07-01-2009, 08:09 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.

Yeah they have some really hateful trolls there for sure.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 08:32 PM
As you can see they approved the post after mine and yet mine is still awaiting approval...

tsmandy
07-01-2009, 08:39 PM
As you can see they approved the post after mine and yet mine is still awaiting approval...

Is it your first post over there? The first time I posted it took a couple hours before anything was published. I think to prevent spam?

LAlova
07-01-2009, 09:23 PM
This must be a really touch subject over there. They just keep up with all of the hateful rhetoric.

tslvrnyc
07-01-2009, 09:31 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

They're mostly comments by anonymous people on the web. If you don't like the comments, which I don't happen to like either, click the little X in the upper right hand corner of the window. Why do people run around being outraged all the time? You can't force someone to like you or respect you.

tsmandy
07-01-2009, 09:57 PM
I think we should just settle it by getting those guys on TSSeduction.

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 10:05 PM
No Ms. Mandy they might enjoy it. ;) Me thinks they protest to much.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 10:12 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

They're mostly comments by anonymous people on the web. If you don't like the comments, which I don't happen to like either, click the little X in the upper right hand corner of the window. Why do people run around being outraged all the time? You can't force someone to like you or respect you.

ARE YOU HUMAN? I don't get you...at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29QzPWRSe-4

tslvrnyc
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

Of course I'm human, I just don't get worked into a frothy rage when I read some anonymous comments posted on the internet. Equating those comments with the holocaust or slavery, frankly, is ridiculous.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

Of course I'm human, I just don't get worked into a frothy rage when I read some anonymous comments posted on the internet. Equating those comments with the holocaust or slavery, frankly, is ridiculous.

I respect your opinion however oppression feeds off silence, just because you think I should turn the other cheek doesn't mean I will... However I respect your need of just sitting back and allowing people to talk to us like that.

I am vocal, and trust me - some of these people wish they could round us up like cattle and burn us alive. Some of us have been killed for just being who we are, I don't equate slavery with oppression but hate is hate - it has no purpose - small or big - it cannot be compared or excused.

If we allow this to continue who knows... maybe it will escalade to the point that we will all have to wear stars on our clothes.

What is your suggestion?

understand your passive approach to this however that is not something I am willing to simply overlook, and since I respect your opinion do not think mine is insignificant - honestly you have no pride!

tslvrnyc
07-01-2009, 10:50 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

I respect your opinion however oppression feeds off silence, just because you think I should turn the other cheek doesn't mean I will... However I respect your need of just sitting back and allowing people to talk to us like that.

I am vocal, and trust me - some of these people wish they could round us up like cattle and burn us alive. Some of us have been killed for just being who we are, I don't equate slavery with oppression but hate is hate - it has no purpose - small or big - it cannot be compared or excused.

If we allow this to continue who knows... maybe it will escalade to the point that we will all have to wear stars on our clothes.

What is your suggestion?

understand your passive approach to this however that is not something I am willing to simply overlook, and since I respect your opinion do not think mine is insignificant - honestly you have no pride!

I can understand your point of view, it's just that I think you have to pick your battles. Those comments weren't posted by people from the adult entertainment industry, they were posted by random rifraff. I completely agree with you that you must defend yourself, but threatening them with legal action??? What's the basis for this?

There's a time to fight and there's a time to let silly bigots wallow in their self hate. I think this is a case for the latter.

LAlova
07-02-2009, 01:21 AM
"I can understand your point of view, it's just that I think you have to pick your battles. Those comments weren't posted by people from the adult entertainment industry, they were posted by random rifraff."

Lukeisback is a notorious insiders blog site, and most identities are known throughout the entire business. Many of them make no no bones about that. Danielle has a right to be offended, if for nothing else, many of these people are her peers.

tsmandy
07-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Lukeisback is a notorious insiders blog site, and most identities are known throughout the entire business. Many of them make no no bones about that. Danielle has a right to be offended, if for nothing else, many of these people are her peers.

That person who uses the name "the colonel" is a real piece of shit. Pathetic excuse for a sentient being.

Dirky
07-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Damn, what a nasty, mean-spirited blog. I have heard of Lukeisback before but this is the first time I viewed its contents. And the last time, I might add.

Do these people work in the porn industry or are they just fan boys?

Danielle Foxx
07-02-2009, 03:25 AM

Not Luke to me
show details 5:36 PM (46 minutes ago)
HI Danielle,
Perhaps you have not heard of something called "Freedom of Speech" which I allow fully on my site. My commenters are free to express their opinions and I have very little to do with what they say. Maybe you should read the site for a few days and get a feel for it before you threaten me with legal action. I don't take threats lightly, especially misguided ones. I'll be expecting either an apology for your threat or a letter from your lawyer as to what legal grounds you have to stand on.

Not Luke

This will be posted on my site.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Danielle Foxx to Not
show details 6:22 PM (0 minutes ago)

I don't have lawyers dear Luke or whoever you are,

As I see you have no sympathy for me or my community. It is freedom of speech indeed, however this all goes beyond freedom of speech. You are allowing hateful people to spread their hateful words. I would think as someone who is in the web business want to consider maybe making an positive influence on society and not allowing this kind of despicable behavior.

I am offended, my community is offended and I am sure most decent kind hearted people who read this sorta hate propaganda is disgusted by it.

Your insensitive words to someone being offended are so typical of what trans people encounter on a daily basis. I just don't understand why you would allow trans people to be refered to as dirty diseased creatures. That is not freedom of speech - that is freedom to hate.

With that said I will do all in my power to make sure to bring attention to your email, posting your response in several trans support groups and website. I will let my freedom of speech and your insensitivity have a little wit war - but I am going to warn you "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

Let the fun begin...

FYI - I am not a man nor have a ever been a man. Kimber James, Angelina and Christian are extremely hurt by this, as you have allowed Christian and others to be ridiculed publicly, knowing that they were being harassed you aid these cyber bullies.

I don't need to get a lawyer to tell you these next words:

Hateful, offensive speech, even directed at racial, ethnic and minority groups is generally protected from government censorship by the First Amendment. You may recall the Nazi march in Skokie, Illinois. In 1977, a Nazi organization planned a march in this predominantly Jewish suburb of Chicago that included about 5,000 residents who suffered direct persecution from the Holocaust. After a series of court hearings, the Nazi party was able to march. How do you feel about that "Luke"?

That's right. The First Amendment is not an absolute. It doesn't protect obscenity. Other speech that can be restricted by law or by policy include: fighting words, incitement, and defamation. Hate speech, in itself, in protected unless it also falls into one of these unprotected categories.
According to the Supreme Court, "fighting words" are epithets reasonably expected to provoke a violent reaction if addressed toward an "ordinary citizen." The Supreme Court held: "... such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality."
A threat with a specific target, in this case the GLBT community. For example, if a library patron says all civil servants are scum, he is participating in robust debate. If he says to a clerk, "I'm going to knock your head off, you government scum," that's "fighting words."
Have you " Luke " checked out glaadblog.org ? I would suggest you read about my community prior to allowing this type of behavior.
Like I said, I am doing all I can in my power to hopefully bring light to your insensitivity, after my expression of deep offense, you responded by... simply stating... I don't give a shit about you or your community.
This is not a threat - it's a promise! I don't take hate lightly!

Danielle Foxx
07-02-2009, 03:27 AM
If you feel urged to help out our community and report this site for supporting hateful speech please report them here:

http://www.glaad.org/reportdefamation

LAlova
07-02-2009, 03:32 AM

That person who uses the name "the colonel" is a real piece of shit. Pathetic excuse for a sentient being.

Couldn't agree with you more. He's a self inflated fucktard, who thinks he's Buddah with his long and ill-informed rants.

Danielle Foxx
07-02-2009, 03:51 AM
I can understand your point of view, it's just that I think you have to pick your battles. Those comments weren't posted by people from the adult entertainment industry, they were posted by random rifraff. I completely agree with you that you must defend yourself, but threatening them with legal action??? What's the basis for this?

There's a time to fight and there's a time to let silly bigots wallow in their self hate. I think this is a case for the latter.

Sounds like my good friend Felicia Katt.... Pick your battles girl... LOL

I do pick my battles, many of them, but pissing my girls and boys off by calling us dirty, homos, etc... is definitely war paint in my book.

BRING IT LUKE - IT'S ON!

rockabilly
07-02-2009, 04:28 AM
That not luke fucker is a d-bag and it's my right to say fuck him and his cronies.

Danielle Foxx
07-02-2009, 04:55 AM
And I have to apologize to Kimber for hijacking her thread. I just feel so mad about these people,

I love your hair with the color chunks and the edgy look is very hot.

xoxo

Don't let these fools get you mama!

Allanah will tell you " Even bad publicity is good publicity "

Ben
07-02-2009, 07:13 AM

:claps :claps :claps

Ben
07-02-2009, 07:14 AM
That not luke fucker is a d-bag and it's my right to say fuck him and his cronies.

:claps :claps :claps

Ben
07-02-2009, 07:17 AM
And I have to apologize to Kimber for hijacking her thread. I just feel so mad about these people,

xoxo

Kimber looks sensational, sexy and gorgeous....

saifan
07-03-2009, 06:33 AM
1st part of pic set is up. Oral. Kimber receives and gives! Can not wait for the video.

GiaCallMe
07-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Is Kimber still unable to come to conclusion?

BellaBellucci
07-03-2009, 07:07 AM

xoxo

Just so everyone knows: I'm a writer and of a very particular kind. In my civie life people recruit me to dissect and destroy people using social networking, blogs, etc. when they're being bad. It's hard to explain how I do it, but to be honest, it should probably be illegal! These doucebags certainly qualify to receive my 'treatment.' lol

Hit me up if you need me. Any time.

~BB~

GiaCallMe
07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Their preoccupation with gays and TS' reminded me of a Ron White joke. The gist of it was that his friend kept making homophobic jokes. So ROn asks that when he watches a porn does he want to see a small guy or one with a huge cock. His friend responds that he likes see big fat monster cocks and then gets quiet. I know it doesn't transfer in word but go on youtube.

LAlova
07-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Their preoccupation with gays and TS' reminded me of a Ron White joke. The gist of it was that his friend kept making homophobic jokes. So ROn asks that when he watches a porn does he want to see a small guy or one with a huge cock. His friend responds that he likes see big fat monster cocks and then gets quiet. I know it doesn't transfer in word but go on youtube.

Here it is, funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSnNHUaNR_8

loren
07-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Thought everyone would enjoy this. Although in the comments section, most are incredibly bigoted and homophobic.
http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments
Ouch some of that shit hurt. "The Colonel" just pisses me off!

BellaBellucci
07-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Just doing my part:

OK. Here’s what I don’t get: straight people (and indeed many gays) not only want to be intolerant of transsexuals but they want the transsexuals to tolerate their intolerance? Well then. ‘Let them eat cake.’ Sounds like a real win-win for you guys. You rock! Irrationality and double-standard FTW!

I find it amusing that America can learn to tolerate or even accept wave after wave of one minority group after the next but each time it repeats the process it again forgets that the reason it did so in the first place was simply because the goal of tolerance is universal: the pursuit of a more civilized society. Seriously, why is each group forced to fight in courts and sometimes even on the streets to ‘earn’ the rights that it really always had?

We’ll never achieve the world peace that children and beauty queens pray for and that most other adults seem to have already given up on by always wanting to marginalize this group or physically assault members of that group unless we fight an all-out evolutionary war until every individual is identical to the next. Is that what some people really want? Really?!

“You made an awful first impression by coming here and threatening legal action against LIB. You have admitted to being bi-polar. Maybe you should wait for a moment of clarity before you start making demands of others.”

You can’t argue the point so you attempt to discredit the author? That’s so amateurish. I suggest you learn how to debate there Lincoln before you end up on the defensive.

Do you even know anything about Bipolar Disorder? Clearly not if you think that all of this energy Danielle is exuding here could be considered ‘high’ or ‘euphoric.’ Or that if she were in a depressive state that she would even HAVE the energy to oppose your bigotry towards trans people AND now also the emotionally vulnerable and abused. Bipolar doesn’t come out of nowhere you know.

You’re such a big man: beating up on someone who has dedicated her life to being delicate and feminine. What her genitalia used to look like is completely irrelevant to the situation. She was probably the kind of boy you would have bullied in school and then told she wasn’t a ‘man,’ and now here you are telling her, after she admits that you’re right and has sex-change surgery, that she’s a man after all. Irony or bigotry? Both. Trust me: she’s already taken her punches. Go spar with a heavy bag or something if you need to get all that testosterone out.

She’s not the one being aggressive and looking for a fight here - you are. She’s simply being defensive. I know. How masculine, right? Damn children. Nobody’s trying to hurt you - even trans people. Grow up and coexist. It’s REALLY not that hard.

~BB~

collegeguy21
07-26-2009, 09:37 AM
she might as well have been fucking the girl with a wet noodle... if your going to top lay off the hormones so you can get a stiffy

Silcc69
07-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Those comments on there were terrible but really unless somebody is saying there gonna kill you i don't see ohw legal action could even be brought up on this basis.

AmyDaly
07-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Not clicking. One of the worst peice of trash sites I have ever seen.

Deege
07-26-2009, 01:46 PM
justin@lukeisback.com,
brad@lukeisback.com,
cindi@lukeisback.com,
darrah@lukeisback.com,
al@lukeisback.com,
tara@lukeisback.com,
techman@lukeisback.com,
eal@lukeisback.com,
lib@lukeisback.com,
support@lukeisback.com
mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

Umm, I do happen to agree with you, what those people are saying is terrible, bigoted, ignorant, etc, etc, I could go on.

HOWEVER...what they are saying is also their opinion, and freedom of speech, all of which we are all entitled to. How exactly would getting a lawyer involved help? Racism, bigotry, homophobia, etc, unfortunatly is not illegal. You're allowed to have whatever views and opinions you want about anything you want in America, as long as you aren't infringing upon someone's rights or breaking the law. I didn't see anywhere on that site where anyone threatened to lynch or kill anyone, so I fail to see how they are inciting any sort of bad behavior, other than spreading really stupid and ignorant opinions.

Though, I do respect the fact that you do bring it to people's attention, because the fact is, those people have a right to say what they want - but you also have a right to oppose those views.

This reminds me of the idiot in Texas or wherever it was I saw on the news who put a "Hispanics Keep Out" sign on their yard.

Legally, they have every right to post that sign. But the fact is, they have to deal with whatever consequences that brings them. It brings the fact that they are racist to people's attention, and who knows? More hispanics just may show up on their lawn, or in their house, and who knows what they'll do in retaliation?

Star Angel 86
07-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Well it was nice to see the pic of Angelina Valentine & Kimber James. 8)

Ben
07-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Video clips of Kimber and Angelina:

http://shemale-porn-galls.com/galls/kimberjames/kimber_and_angelina_valentine_mov2/?nats=NDcwOjQ6MTQ,0,0,0,2166