PDA

View Full Version : 'My sisters keeper' a real tear jerker?

macjay18
06-30-2009, 10:54 PM
On the radio today they were talking about 'My Sisters Keeper' and the male DJ said he went with his girlfriend and actually admitted that he cried at the movie and has never cried at a movie before. So anyhow, they ran a competition for the stoic guys who never cry or get emotional during sad movies etc. So tommorrow they will take the winners...these four supposedly rough and tumble guys to the cinema tommorrow to see how much it yanks their tear chain or at least their emotional chain. I have never cried at a movie, though there was a couple of moments where i was sad, ie. when Simbas father died in the lion king.

Have many of the guys on here cried at movies?
And has anyone seen this movie and is it a legit tear jerker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZZLdjBfCI&feature=fvst

dfwMale2
06-30-2009, 11:40 PM
i cry at movies. and sad songs on the radio. and cheesy commercials on television. i cry like perez hilton after being punched in the face by the black eyed peas road manager. i think this makes me gay ...

MrsKellyPierce
06-30-2009, 11:59 PM
I am reading the book now

hwbs
07-01-2009, 12:22 AM
i did with the notebook...it was because i had to deal with a loved one in my family that had Alzheimer's disease...that shit really hit home when u see someone go through that in real life ..

Quiet Reflections
07-01-2009, 01:01 AM
i never have but i have seen some sad movies and can understand why people do. Myself I'm not big on crying