PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION ABOUT KELLY SHORE

aps1972
06-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Is there any particular reason for Kelly Shore to write less often or don't share pictures in this forum or board anymore?? Now, that she is going through a hormone therapy and is looking wonderful, her boobs are blossoming is when she goes away from the forum or boards, now that she is begining to look more spectacular, awesome, voluptuous, sexy than she already is. Why is the question?? Why Kelly??

Quiet Reflections
06-30-2009, 08:06 AM
shes probably working to much and if shes in a relationship she just may not want to if its not for money. whatever it is we should just hopes shes happy

Suckalot1
06-30-2009, 08:12 AM
She put pictures up like last week and I probably saw her posting yesterday. Sometimes people have busy weeks or busy months, relax.

MarkD
06-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Was this really necessary? Why not send her an IM and ask her v.s starting a post talking about her like she does not exist or read this.

I don't get it. :shrug:

hippifried
06-30-2009, 10:19 AM
AARGH!!! She really does exist! Thud.

2009AD
06-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Is there any particular reason for Kelly Shore to write less often or don't share pictures in this forum or board anymore?? Now, that she is going through a hormone therapy and is looking wonderful, her boobs are blossoming is when she goes away from the forum or boards, now that she is begining to look more spectacular, awesome, voluptuous, sexy than she already is. Why is the question?? Why Kelly??

Join her board and ask her.

http://kellyshore.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

MrsKellyPierce
06-30-2009, 11:52 PM
I am very sorry lol I just don't find any threads I want to post in. The last one I saw was the one that Danielle posted. I have posted candid shots I have taken at home on this board. I have not taken many photos lately besides with my boyfriend, but I am not goin gto share those on here lol

I am quite appreciative that you are seeing the difference...THANK YOU love Kelly