PDA

View Full Version : FUCK JOE JACKSON....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2009, 04:29 AM
Don't know if its been said already but if it has I'll co-sign, if it hasn't I'm glad I said it..............

Fuckin abusive father goes on tv and talks about his never gonna be successful record company while the rest of the world looks on saying "didn't your son just pass away?!?"

What a fuckin piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Ike Turner has a special seat at the poker table waiting on this muhfucka.

stillies77
06-30-2009, 04:31 AM
He is a piece of shit. Here Here!

blckhaze
06-30-2009, 04:32 AM
He is a piece of shit. Here Here!

+1

timxxx
06-30-2009, 04:43 AM
I saw that on TV,it struck me as a odd comment,but l thought oh well,Americans never forget the bottom line :shrug

Dirky
06-30-2009, 04:49 AM
I think Joe is slowly losing his marbles. He is an old man and all.

envivision
06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
Today, he was hanging with Al Sharpton, while yesterday he was hanging with Jesse Jackson. Bunch of blood sucking leaches, if you want my opinion.

Let the man RIP, for Christ sake.

BrendaQG
06-30-2009, 04:51 AM
Don't know if its been said already but if it has I'll co-sign, if it hasn't I'm glad I said it..............

Fuckin abusive father goes on tv and talks about his never gonna be successful record company while the rest of the world looks on saying "didn't your son just pass away?!?"

I hope Ike Turner has a special seat at the poker table waiting on this muhfucka.
+1

Dirky
06-30-2009, 04:56 AM
When I hear stuff like this, I really hope Jackson's parents don't get custody of his children.

Fox
06-30-2009, 05:01 AM
Yeah... +1

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2009, 05:08 AM
When I hear stuff like this, I really hope Jackson's parents don't get custody of his children.

No disrespect to you at all. Let me clear this up

Joe Jackson lives in SinCity (Vegas)

Catherine lives in California, she has temp custody and will most likely get full custody soon.

2 different people, the kids will be with a good parental figure. Not to mention have Michael's brothers & sisters there for morale support as they grow.

Dirky
06-30-2009, 05:15 AM

No disrespect to you at all. Let me clear this up

Joe Jackson lives in SinCity (Vegas)

Catherine lives in California, she has temp custody and will most likely get full custody soon.

2 different people, the kids will be with a good parental figure. Not to mention have Michael's brothers & sisters there for morale support as they grow.

Suppose Debbie Rowe ends of with the kids? Her kids.

Cubpocalypse
06-30-2009, 05:22 AM

And their Aunt Janet can help them avoid any wardrobe malfunctions.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2009, 05:27 AM
LMAO, nah Janet won't be on the West Coast

Solitary Brother
06-30-2009, 05:34 AM

That dude is shady.

Nicole Dupre
06-30-2009, 05:53 AM
Joe Jackson was, and is, a piece of shit with ALL of his kids.

Dirky
06-30-2009, 05:59 AM
Joe Jackson was, and is, a piece of shit with ALL of his kids.

Maybe so but you must admit "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" was a cool song.

El Nino
06-30-2009, 07:53 AM
I agree with JWBL. Thanks for bringing this up

BLKGSXR
06-30-2009, 07:58 AM

I hope Ike Turner has a special seat at the poker table waiting on this muhfucka. heh I googled it shit is fucked up...but what is more fucked up is changing that godGIVEN avatar.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-30-2009, 02:33 PM
bump

2009AD
06-30-2009, 02:46 PM
bump

You got a news link to what he said? I missed it. Too many MJ news conferences, I've not kept up.

Coroner
06-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Damn, Jacko was a poor fella. Only assholes around him.

praetor
06-30-2009, 03:23 PM

I agree with you. He is a son of a bitch.

Nicole Dupre
06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Maybe so but you must admit "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" was a cool song.

I think you're talking about her.

Btw, Different For Girls is a much better song. ;)

jaycanuck
06-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow...just saw the Youtube clip. What a first class asshole.

cookiepuss
06-30-2009, 03:42 PM

Brah, Larry Graham is a genius!!! I just posted thread about him a few days ago "9 mins. that will blow your mind"!!!

He oozes musical talent out of every pore of his body! Great voice as well!

jaycanuck
06-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Here's the Youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usJ3pWh04o

Coroner
06-30-2009, 03:51 PM

Brah, Larry Graham is a genius!!! I just posted thread about him a few days ago "9 mins. that will blow your mind"!!!

He oozes musical talent out of every pore of his body! Great voice as well!

Yeah, Iīve noticed the thread but didnīt have the time to post at that moment. I forgot about it later. Sorry, man. Larry is the slap original and generally an original. He isnīt just an amazing bassist but has also an incredible voice.

Coroner
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Here's the Youtube clip.

This just makes me wanna puke.

jaycanuck
06-30-2009, 04:01 PM
Well the whole interview he just seemed disconnected. Like he was trying to get the spotlight on him. The shades, the entourage (if you can call it that). Rather shallow.

Azanti
06-30-2009, 04:25 PM
class A twat.

2009AD
06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Here's the Youtube clip.

Ok, now it all makes sense. Thanks for posting Jay. Some of us don't follow everything the Jacksons say or do.

jaycanuck
06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Back in the net boom there was a website called Icebox. They did risky cartoons. One of them was Rock n' Roll Dad. It followed the life of Murray Wilson (father to the Beach Boys). Anyway, this one episode had Joe Jackson and John Lennon's father in it. Thought this would be a good thread to post this.

http://www.icebox.com/index.php?id=episode&show_id=s14&episode_id=e3

cadillac
06-30-2009, 06:40 PM
i agree total piece of shit..used michael jackson like a work mule..

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 04:55 AM
bump

drock
07-01-2009, 06:36 AM
I hope the kids are taken care of and their best intrest is at hand reguardless of who gets them but seriously I wonder who the kids real dad was or was it a ramdom spem bank donation?

Clearly these kids are not his biologicial and they're white kids. Still I hope the best intrest of the kids is at hand and not just greedy people who want to reap the benefits of getting custody of them for financial rewards.