PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson's BACK-UP DANCER Turned Post Op

Nautica
06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Anyone have info on the Michael Jackson BACK UP dancer from the 'Beat It or Bad' video who was on the Oprah Winfrey Show (Late 80's or early 90's I think) that had the sex change? I have googled my azz off. I was a baby, but I remember that show and can't believe google isn't showing anything on it. Strangely enough, I was going to ask this a few days before M.J. passed away.

If anyone comes up with this BACK UP dancer's identity, let me know! :D

yodajazz
06-29-2009, 10:57 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=690660&highlight=#690660

I still say it was a Janet Jackson, dancer. Numerous references exist. And I saw her myself, on television in the ninties.

JeniferTS
06-29-2009, 10:59 PM
i think she's trying to make a point...but i have a feeling this thread will get hijacked as well..lol

Willie Escalade
06-30-2009, 09:34 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=690660&highlight=#690660

I still say it was a Janet Jackson, dancer. Numerous references exist. And I saw her myself, on television in the ninties.
That's what I was thinking. The dude in the "What Have You Done For Me Lately" video. I remember seeing him post-op on Sally AND Rolanda.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 04:56 AM
bump

daidone
07-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Nautica, you are so hot....sorry to be so "off-topic".

Nautica
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Thank you, Daidone! Do me!

When I think about it, I keep seeing Michael's face. It was, definately, 1 of his dancers. I can't believe they've kept that so hush hush from the net.

RangeHova
07-04-2009, 06:08 AM
It was Rudy Huston, he was a lead dancer for Janet (What Have You Done For Me Lately, Escapade and Nasty Boys) and Pebbles (Mercedes Boy) and a host of other videos during that time. I don't think he ever worked with Michael. He is now known as Lana. She appeared on some minor talk shows and it was not a big deal and didn't get any special good ratings.

It is not being hidden, on the hush hush or anything, it just was not that big of a deal to the average person. During that time a lot of dancers were very feminine, so one going the female route was a pretty minor story.

Dancers, in general, don't make big news. Just think how many of the top dancers and choreographers from that time died of AIDS and it hardly made a dent in the media. I think Michael Peters, the choreographer of Thriller and Beat It past away with hardly a media blip.

Nautica
07-05-2009, 09:14 AM
I don't remember them mentioning Janet or Pebbles. Maybe more than 1 did it.

daidone
07-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Thank you, Daidone! Do me!

you have no idea how much I would love to...