PDA

View Full Version : LAST NIGHT WAS HUGE SUCCESSES AND A BLAST~~

TsJennifer
06-29-2009, 09:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY DEE LITE!!!!

I thought it would be nice to start a thread to wish Sunny Dee Lite a Happy Birthday!!!!

If you've ever met or know Sunny Dee Lite you would realize how amazing, special, genuine and beautiful inside and out of a person she is!

We all love you Girl!!!

Sunny Dee Lite has given TS girls and there admirers a safe fun place to go to and have a great time and not worry about being judged!

On her birthday Im inviting you all to come to her Birthday Party! Its going to be a night not to be missed. With the most beautiful TS girls from all over!
With special guest and dancers! I hope everyone can come out for this amazing night and wish Sunny Dee Lite a Happy Bday!!!!

Heres the info everyone!!!

THURSDAY JULY 2ND! WITH A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRODUCTION NUMBER WITH DANCERS FROM THE BIRTHDAY GAL SUNNY DEE-LITE! GUEST HOSTESS MISS JENNIFER PARIS! PERFORMERS FOR THE EVENING'S EVENT INCLUDE DOMANIQUE SHAPELLE (MISS CONTINENTAL '05), FAYE VALENTINE, LADY LINSAY,& DANCER SILKIE!

@ SECRET LOUNGE!
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AVE & 11TH AVE

EVENT FEATURES:

SUNNY DEE-LITE PERFORMING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION W/ DANCERS

VERY SPECIAL GUEST HOSTESS MISS JENNIFER PARIS!

PERFORMANCES BY DOMANIQUE SHAPPELLE (MS CONTINENTAL 05'), A SPECIAL BURLESQUE SHOW BY LADY LINSAY, LINDA LOHAN, FAYE VALENTINE, AND MUCH MORE!

FEATURED GUEST DANCER WILL BE SILKIE!

BIRTHDAY CAKE & SUNNY DEE-LITE DRINKS GALORE!

DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! IT WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN! =D

DOORS OPEN 10P-4A

Hope to see all there!!!
XOXOXOXOX~

Jennifer Paris

TsJennifer
06-29-2009, 09:47 AM
PIXXXX

TsJennifer
06-29-2009, 10:04 AM
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!! Her stunning beauty!!!

Paste
06-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Are your boobs ever in your top? Sunny is a stunner (like you), I've got to get to one of these parties.

Yoda Rules!
06-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Sunny is the hottest TS ever!

shemale-411
06-30-2009, 01:33 AM
Sunny Dee-Lite is a rockstar! If anyone deserves a great party, it's her. I've never put a banner on my index page before, but may my modest site send her some traffic to her party page! Happy Birthday Sunny!

Sunny Dee-lite
06-30-2009, 02:04 AM
OMG THIS THREAD IS SO SWEET....I AM CRING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! WASN'T EXPECTING TO SEE THIS!!!
THANK YOU TO JENNIFER FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME AND BEING ABSOLUTLY ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! :lol: THANK YOU TO YODA FOR CARING! ALSO TO THE CREATOR OF MY BIRTHDAY BANNER FOR THE LOVELY THOUGHT!!!!!SEE YOU THURSDAY@ SECRET!!!!!!!!!!

Silcc69
06-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Word she's gonna be 21 too!

shemale-411
06-30-2009, 02:09 AM
A few years back, my site was nothing more than a simple page, and Sunny let me do a posting about her parties when noone else would even give me any time of day. It's hard getting started, but I always remember her being that kind and generous. Sunny may you have the best birthday ever!

hwbs
06-30-2009, 03:00 AM
going to be good times...see u all there :)

elo
06-30-2009, 03:09 AM
http://www.smilietown.de/smilies/feiernde/feste_047.gif (http://www.smilietown.de)http://www.smilietown.de/smilies/feiernde/feste_045.gif (http://www.smilietown.de)

praetor
06-30-2009, 03:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!><FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!!

blckhaze
06-30-2009, 04:37 AM
we share a bday huh....................

interesting indeed

BLKGSXR
06-30-2009, 07:28 AM
we share a bday huh....................

interesting indeedBitch I been told you that stop acting like its news Lmfao.

Sunny Dee-lite
06-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Happy Happy Birthday!! Wishing you nothing less than the best! (for an amazing person)

thank you! very sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see you there on Thursday! :lol:

Nikka
06-30-2009, 06:59 PM
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsJennifer
07-01-2009, 06:45 AM
beauty

TsVanessa69
07-01-2009, 07:52 AM
Happy Birthday Fishcakes!!!

TsJennifer
07-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I cant wait to be there and see you all !! Its gonna be a blast!! Im be dancing for you guys :peanutbutter

pantybulge69
07-02-2009, 07:48 AM
* happy birthday, pretty lady * * * stay sweet. :wink:

Sunny Dee-lite
07-02-2009, 08:24 AM
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WARM WISHES! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! :lol:

Sunny Dee-lite
07-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Jennifer Paris NAKED on bar at secret you heard it first here folks!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

TsJennifer
07-02-2009, 09:00 PM
TONIGHT IS THIS NIGHT! SUNNY AND THE GIRLS/BACK UP DANCERS ARE AT THE CLUB REHEARSING There dance numbers for the special performance tonight!

Im going to go through my lingire now to try to find the smallest piece to wear!!!

CUM CUM CUM tonight its gonna me a BLAST!!!

XOXO~
Jennifer Paris

Sunny Dee-lite
07-03-2009, 12:59 AM
see you tonight miss j.p.! we are ready to roll! :shock:

TsJennifer
07-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Last night was BLAST!!!! Sunny looked stunning as always and great to see so many familar and new faces!!!! XOXO~

I met a few hotties too :smoking

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Here goes:
Sunny looked as she always does: flawless. Great performance last night, I mean GREAT.
Nice to see the dudes come out for Sunny, in this (*cough bullshit*) recession we're going through it's cool folks refused to say no and stopped by.
Jennifer did a great job as m.c. and definately deserves some Dr. Scholls inserts as I'm sure her ass can hardly stand up right now.
Slinky: awesome pics, can't wait to see em again, glad you had enough energy from your insane work houred week to come through.
Flabby aka Duchovny: dude you fuckin RAWK......
Cinthya: way awesome you came through and stayed, ya looked cute with those 300cc's (hmmmmmph)

oh yeah last but certainly not least.............
I won't say her name because I don't feel like getting a phonecall, but Ms. Shade all Night (you know who you are) it was very nice of you to make an appearance and throw it at the party, then grace the Avenue of FDR with your angelic presence...............nuff said.....

that is all
JWBL

Suckalot1
07-03-2009, 09:09 PM
what does *cough bullshit* recession mean??

Theres a huge recession, so many people are losing their jobs and businesses are closing all over. That's not bullshit.

Anyway that party looks hot and Jen Paris too.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
what does *cough bullshit* recession mean??

Theres a huge recession, so many people are losing their jobs and businesses are closing all over. That's not bullshit.

Anyway that party looks hot and Jen Paris too.

did you lose your job?

Suckalot1
07-03-2009, 09:20 PM
My uncle did and is almost at the point of being homeless now. I'm a student who's having a tougher time finding a job because of it, not everyones having a tough time though.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry your uncle is going through that, but I've yet to run into someone I know that has lost their job locally, maybe it's just where I live

BLKGSXR
07-03-2009, 09:50 PM
My uncle did and is almost at the point of being homeless now. I'm a student who's having a tougher time finding a job because of it, not everyones having a tough time though.Jobs are there man-fuck hundreds of jobs are out there to be honest you just need to look.

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Wow
Your ass is better than Vanity's

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
you gotta feel it............

well actually no you don't

BLKGSXR
07-03-2009, 10:16 PM

well actually no you don'tman its SB are you serious dude gets all the girls, I mean with those sweet fucking jabs and hooks whoooweee

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-03-2009, 10:21 PM
leave Leon Spinks alone, he probably does get mad pussy

yo Jen's asscheeks are like Cantaloupes in a hand minus the weird ass texture

Solitary Brother
07-03-2009, 10:23 PM

well actually no you don'tman its SB are you serious dude gets all the girls, I mean with those sweet fucking jabs and hooks whoooweee

My jab is getting pretty good I practice everyday of course.
I try to throw like Ike Quartey.

stillies77
07-03-2009, 10:23 PM
ahahahahaha

Allanahs ass felt pretty nice Jens ass looks fan fuckin tastic

sucka4chix
07-04-2009, 12:19 AM

well actually no you don't

Man, that ass looks AND feels grrreeeeaaatt! She knows it too!

flabbybody
07-04-2009, 12:35 AM
There is no one on the planet that puts together an an event like Sunny and her team. Every detail is so meticulously planned. It was amazing to see the huge number of girls and guys who came out to show their love and support for her.

It was a perfect night