PDA

View Full Version : Disney..LMFAO! Why? Whyyyy?

Nautica
06-29-2009, 09:02 AM
This person has to be borderline genious or a Disney employee to have figured this out.. or not. DAMN IT! :evil: Lol! Lol!

If you are a fan of Disney movies watch this entire clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOIrXGd51jE

Bobzz
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Nothing short of amazing!

jaycanuck
06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Yah I saw this and talked it over with my brother. We both worked in an animation studio (mind you nothing like the old days of Disney).

In the 60s Disney started using Xerox for their animation. Basically skipping the inking process. It's how they were able to do 101 Dalmations. Unfortunately this left for a sketchy look and well....lead to laziness on Disney's part by just grabbing an old scene, tracing a new character and xeroxing that.

I guess I coulda said they traced. lol

thx1138
06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Not surprising since Disney was the archetypical capitalist. Cost minimization is every capitalists' wet dream. However this is not the worst of it. I've seen youtube videos where the poster demonstrates Disney's cartoons contain some really sick subliminal messages aimed directly at kids.

jaycanuck
06-29-2009, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcwXmPoaE7Q

classic

Nautica
06-29-2009, 09:39 PM
LMFAO! Southpark is so evil! Haha..

Subliminal messages? Whoa.. I hope they weren't trying to get them to smoke or something.

The subliminal message thing has always creeped me out.

2009AD
06-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Not surprising since Disney was the archetypical capitalist. Cost minimization is every capitalists' wet dream.

You make it sound like it's a crime. When you buy gas, do you looki for the most expensive price per gallon or do you try to MINIMIZE how much you'll spend?

thx1138
06-29-2009, 11:06 PM
I have to look around to find the cheapest gas because of the obscenely large profits the oil industry racks in. Cost cutting leads to outsourcing of American jobs but if you are a foreigner I guess that's ok by you. Declining wages and lack of job opportunities are just what Americans need to toughen themselves up.

SarahG
06-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Not surprising since Disney was the archetypical capitalist. Cost minimization is every capitalists' wet dream. However this is not the worst of it. I've seen youtube videos where the poster demonstrates Disney's cartoons contain some really sick subliminal messages aimed directly at kids.

You mean these?

I've posted them before & I am sure there are more out there.

thx1138
06-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Here's more: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=disney+subliminal+messages&search_type=&aq=f

loren
06-29-2009, 11:38 PM

You mean these?

I've posted them before & I am sure there are more out there.

I loved the second image. 8)

rockabilly
06-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi loren :)

2009AD
06-30-2009, 12:02 AM
I have to look around to find the cheapest gas because of the obscenely large profits the oil industry racks in. Cost cutting leads to outsourcing of American jobs but if you are a foreigner I guess that's ok by you. Declining wages and lack of job opportunities are just what Americans need to toughen themselves up.

Yea, you completely missed the point I was making. :roll:

Nautica
06-30-2009, 12:08 AM
WTF?! :o :shock: Those pics! That vid! Coincidence? For some reason, that stuff is scary as hell . :?