PDA

View Full Version : Any 'Bear' Type Guys Here? ..And, The Girls Who LIKE Them ..

Nautica
06-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Any 'bear' type guys here. Don't be shy hot stuff! Lick Lick! :P :twisted:

If bear type men aren't your thing, keep it to yourself or post it elsewhere/somewhere else. Everyone can't be as PERFECT AS YOU! Not saying bear hotties aren't perfect. Capiche? :D

A few examples if you don't know the term:

Nautica
06-29-2009, 07:40 AM
More

Nautica
06-29-2009, 07:42 AM
:)

Nautica
06-29-2009, 07:43 AM
:shock:

drock
07-01-2009, 06:54 AM
damn that's what your'e into?

Ryz
07-01-2009, 07:37 AM
uhm my asscrack is quite hairy

rockabilly
07-01-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm more of a chubby. :(

Nautica
07-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Lol @ Damn, Drock. I don't have 1 'certain' type. I, just, thought I'd make a post for these type of guys, too.

Hairy asscrack? LOL! Um.. ok. Lol..

Some chubby guys are adorable and I've met some hot ones, too.

giovanni_hotel
07-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Once again, proof that no two girls are ever exactly alike.

busventinc
07-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Once again, proof that not two girls are ever exactly alike.

Amen for that!!! Latin Bear Chub here LOL!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Hmm, I do like sexy cubs sometimes, does that counts? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
07-09-2009, 02:03 AM
Do bears have to be hairy?
I like thicker guys but not hairy guys.
Can I have a hairless bear???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 02:33 AM

From my understanding though a cub is a gay term referring to someone who's hairy but physically fit (pls. see pics above I've posted). Now fast forward a few years and add some belly (beer weight?), the CUB then transitions into a BEAR (see previous pics posted)! lol But I guess there are hair-less bears and cubs too! ;)

Basically a Bear is the male equivalent of Cougars..

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
07-09-2009, 02:43 AM

From my understanding though a cub is a gay term referring to someone who's hairy but physically fit (pls. see pics above I've posted). Now fast forward a few years and add some belly (beer weight?), the CUB then transitions into a BEAR (see previous pics posted)! lol But I guess there are hair-less bears and cubs too! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Ok so if a bear uses NAIR and looses the beer belly, then he becomes trade?

rockabilly
07-09-2009, 02:46 AM
Naw he becomes a Koala Bear :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 02:50 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Lmao I guess..If bear uses NAIR and looses belly/weight then you got yourself a metrosexual TRADE not a Client! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Naw he becomes a Koala Bear :lol:

Good one! lol But a Koala is still hairy.

Here's the type of Koala I like that gets my pussy wet! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
07-09-2009, 02:52 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Lmao I guess..If bear uses NAIR and looses belly/weight then you got yourself a metrosexual TRADE not a Client! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG
Good.
I have enough clients, but a few trade slots need to be filled.
A nice beefy Puerto Rican papi would do the trick!
I met a nice thick guy in NYC, but he's not gay so I dunno ihow he would react to being called a bear.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 02:57 AM
@Vanessa, You know over here in LA I don't see much PuertoRican Papito's (I miss boriqua dicks). Why the fuck is that? But we do got lots of Armenian and Jewish cubs and bears though. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-09-2009, 03:02 AM
I'm chubby but not very hairy , a little peach fuzz on my chest.

jjhill
07-09-2009, 03:10 AM
hey I love The Bears too, not so much the cubs. I'm more of a sox fan

Yetanothervickilover
07-09-2009, 03:32 AM
I was hairy and it embarrassed me to no end. Now I keep it trimmed. Never let it get longer than an inch. I don't like the 12 year old boy look on me, but I don't like looking like a wookie either. Yup. Can't be longer than an inch if you want to be a chest hair or pube on my body. :p

Nautica
07-09-2009, 05:07 AM
Once again, proof that not two girls are ever exactly alike.

Amen for that!!! Latin Bear Chub here LOL!

LET'S SEE! I had 1 of the HOTTESTTTTTTTTTT HUNG Rican bears before under the strangest circumstances, lol.

grif1404
07-09-2009, 07:31 AM
I guess i'm a bear...i dont really have pics to prove it though...i'll see if i can take some if your interested

DC
07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I have a bit of body hair, chest, stomach, shoulders and back.
But its not real thick, Im in very good shape so I wouldn't class myself as a bear, I also have a lot of tatts..

djthebear
07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
I guess my username, djthebear, says it all!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 11:22 PM
@Vanessa, You know over here in LA I don't see much PuertoRican Papito's (I miss boriqua dicks). Why the fuck is that? But we do got lots of Armenian and Jewish cubs and bears though. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Haha Speak of the devil, I just met a Puerto Rican cub at a train station. He rode with me and didn't take his train just to talk and get my number. Yay! I can't wait til he calls me and comes over!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Nautica
07-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Can't be longer than an inch if you want to be a chest hair or pube on my body. :p

Just noticed that. LOL!

@The hot bears..Where are the wild guys that used to be on here that would just whip out those hot nudes! :twisted: :twisted:

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 03:46 AM
Too shy ... :oops:

Tammy_Suxx
07-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Like it! Love fat hairy guys! Message me!

Ryz
07-10-2009, 04:48 AM
lol

TsVanessa69
07-10-2009, 04:53 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Haha Speak of the devil, I just met a Puerto Rican cub at a train station. He rode with me and didn't take his train just to talk and get my number. Yay! I can't wait til he calls me and comes over!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG
Wait until he violates and licks every hole in your body and makes you love it!
It ain't freakin if it ain't with a Rican!!!!

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 04:55 AM
OH YEAH! Once you go fat , you'll say it's all that. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2009, 04:57 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
Wait until he violates and licks every hole in your body and makes you love it!
It ain't freakin if it ain't with a Rican!!!!

I agree! I've had Rican men back when I lived in the eastcoast. I miss their perfectly tanned big dicks! Oh and all my holes are gonna be ready and waiting! Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

DC
07-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Shit thats gonna be one lucky Rican....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2009, 08:07 AM

Let's hope he lives up to my expectations (i still recall my last time when a Rican mounted my ass). lol He is super cute, about 5'8" (taller then me), moderately hairy, nice abs, big guns and a great face (chiseled face).

It was funny how he kept looking at me and smiling inside the train. And when we transferred to a different train line he followed me and took my train instead of catching his. He kept showing me his arms when I asked if he goes to the gym and lifting his shirt showing me his nicely toned abs. And the accent, made me at hornier at 1:30pm. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
07-10-2009, 08:18 AM

Let's hope he lives up to my expectations (i still recall my last time when a Rican mounted my ass). lol He is super cute, about 5'8" (taller then me), moderately hairy, nice abs, big guns and a great face (chiseled face).

It was funny how he kept looking at me and smiling inside the train. And when we transferred to a different train line he followed me and took my train instead of catching his. He kept showing me his arms when I asked if he goes to the gym and lifting his shirt showing me his nicely toned abs. And the accent, made me at hornier at 1:30pm. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Thats what they do in NYC too.
It starts on the train, goes into phone them meet then wham bam, you cum multiple times, pass out with a smile!
I cannot wait to move to NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Hahaha I know!! lol

I sure do miss it. But fate is weird and has made it possible for me to meet a Rican out here (in the middle of the day inside a full train) after I casually mentioned it on a post yesterday. Funny how that works, huh? lol

EDIT ADD: This is why I don't want to drive. It would cut my meeting cute men in half! And the fact that I was in scrubs and had no make up means alot more to me. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TJT
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
By "bear" you mean a He-Man,not those lil' sissy boys that shave their bodies?

I'd be a He-Man. 6 foot tall,220 thick lbs. of muscle and gristle,hair everywhere but my head. I eat rocks and shit bricks.

If you'll excuse me I need to go military press a '59 Plymouth to loosen up for my mornin' workout down at the quarry.

DC
07-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah can never work out why girls like them metrosexual shaven down dudes, they might as well get with a chick.

Hara, its the laws of attraction, like attracts like...

alyssats
07-10-2009, 04:25 PM
this guy just made my pussy so wet

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cub1a_162.jpg

Nautica
07-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Too shy ... :oops:

You don't seem 'shy' when you type, lol! :D

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah but being judged and stuff ... :( I am a great flirt and have certain talents.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Lame! Show us Rockabilly! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-11-2009, 07:21 AM
when did you like hairy guys Hara lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-11-2009, 07:25 AM
when did you like hairy guys Hara lol

Since like yesterday when I met a Rican inside a train who followed me to another train? lol But seriously, my ex (a teddy bear) was a lil flabby and hairy. I remember waxing his fucking back all the damn time! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-11-2009, 07:26 AM
im nowhere near that bad my hair all in front lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-11-2009, 07:32 AM
this guy just made my pussy so wet

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/cub1a_162.jpg

lol I love Jewish cubs! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-11-2009, 07:38 AM
you like any lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-11-2009, 07:43 AM
you like any lol

As IF, you're any different from the rest of the guys on here and don't like any girl for that matter - because you all do! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Bam

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-11-2009, 08:03 AM
Bam

Omg, you remind me of Kevin Smith! lol ;)

http://therealmtoys.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kevin-smith_1.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/reaper/images/3/3a/KevinSmith.jpg

~Kisses

HTG

Nautica
07-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Kevin Smith's a hottie! Slurp!

TJT
07-12-2009, 06:57 AM
And he's a Union Weed Dealer.

daidone
07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Nautica, you are a hottie....give us some pics of that beautiful face of yours!

Nautica
07-13-2009, 06:15 AM
:) Since you seem nice, I won't break that 'hole'.. TOO hard! :twisted:

Nautica
07-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Double Post

rockabilly
07-13-2009, 06:30 AM
( looks around ) Who ... me? ...

raybbaby
07-13-2009, 06:43 AM
check my avatar, I'm all kinds of bear baby!

Nautica
07-14-2009, 07:01 AM
Daidone knows who that comment was for, lol!

RayB, you're more of a muscle jock. You're looking scrumptious! Um.. Ok, I had to delete the last part of my comment. LOL!!

phobun
07-14-2009, 07:15 AM
nothing NASTIER than a hairy pale chubby man

That's nothing more than you before a shave.

rockabilly
07-14-2009, 07:17 AM
nothing NASTIER than a hairy pale chubby man
Well aint you just a ball of sunshine and rainbows.

tslvr
07-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Nautica...this just shows how special you are...not all of us can be 'Adonis'....thanks for being you! Hope to see you in Ohio sometime...

Nautica
07-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Oh my..

Tslvr,

I was, actually, working on a trip for there sometime this year. Either way, thanks for the compliment! :.)

drock
07-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Lol @ Damn, Drock. I don't have 1 'certain' type. I, just, thought I'd make a post for these type of guys, too.

Hairy asscrack? LOL! Um.. ok. Lol..

Some chubby guys are adorable and I've met some hot ones, too.

LOL well that's good to hear. BTW you're beautiful and your lips look delicious boo..

Nautica
07-16-2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks!

Pepa_e_Mango
07-29-2009, 11:46 AM
lovely!

TsVanessa69
07-29-2009, 03:28 PM
I was in NYC last week, and a sexy thick, hairy papi invited me for a coffee date. And I accepted, when we met in the hotel lobby, I was verrry impressed! Needless to say, that was a HOTT date with coffee at Starbucks and dessert was ME, back in the hotel, naked on a queen size bed on the 15th floor of my hotel, while it rained and all the windows were open!

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:07 PM
No, the one on your avatar is lovely, Pepa!! A bear hottie from here inboxed me a pic. Nice nice!! Obviously, I will not repost it.

How's NYC? Is it worth it and which parts?

Nautica
07-31-2009, 08:42 PM
So, I was just going through some files on one of my other computers and found these. If I met either of these bears, I'd probably faint before I DEVOURED them!! :twisted: :) :twisted: :)

daidone
07-31-2009, 11:05 PM
Nautica, i'll let the body hair grow in if that is what you like.

(lol)

Nautica
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Nautica, i'll let the body hair grow in if that is what you like.

(lol)

It's not about their hair! I, just, think they have hot bods! Lick lick!! :)

blackrob
08-13-2009, 01:39 PM
So, I was just going through some files on one of my other computers and found these. If I met either of these bears, I'd probably faint before I DEVOURED them!! :twisted: :) :twisted: :)

you have really poor taste in men! you like those big pot belly pale fat ass guys!!

Ryz
08-13-2009, 02:45 PM

you have really poor taste in men! you like those big pot belly pale fat ass guys!!
you mad?

Deimos
08-13-2009, 04:36 PM
I am monster

this is when I was 19.. about the only thing that's changed is that I got a tad thicker and shaved my head. but it suits my current look.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/80/l_bacb87bfb34542f494e88bcc80c62b36.jpg

Deimos
08-13-2009, 04:37 PM
and yes my computer "came out of the closet"

Nautica
08-13-2009, 09:48 PM
You look exotic Deimos. What's your nationailty? Handsome man, pretty eyes.

Nautica
08-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh, and nice lips!!

Deimos
08-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Well I'm a mix of Nordic and Native American heritage. Thank you kindly by the way.

Here's one a bit more recent for you

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/81/l_dd36ff6fce344ee1a1832a15e1038d99.jpg

Hair has grown back a bit in this one.

Nautica
08-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Haha! Nice! But, I can't tell if your friend is ready for war, Halloween, or Christmas! I haven't heard of Nordic. It looks like you 2 had fun in this and that is all that matters!!

grif1404
08-14-2009, 06:59 AM
picutre if anyone cares

Nautica
08-14-2009, 07:47 AM
You look submissive.

blackrob
08-14-2009, 07:48 AM
let this stupid thread die Nautica you are pathetic and stupid!

Nautica
08-14-2009, 07:55 AM

Why are YOU in this thread? What's pathetic is your racism against WHITE people and your WORTHLESSNESS. Why the f**k are you following what I post?

Get a life, stalker.

Did you not see one of your posts got deleted? Go away and get a life. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Do you worship me or something? If not, get lost and worry about YOURSELF. You must be TERRIBLY sad inside.

Always remember: What Goes Around Comes Around 10,000 Times Harder. When Nasty Things Hit You SUPER HARD, Never Forget What You Did To Bring Those Things About.

Keep your bullshit to your self. Don't speak to those you don't know.

blackrob
08-14-2009, 08:00 AM

Why are YOU in this thread? What's pathetic is your racism against WHITE people and your WORTHLESSNESS. Why the f**k are you following what I post?

Get a life, stalker.

Did you not see one of your posts got deleted? Go away and get a life. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

Do you worship me or something? If not, get lost and worry about YOURSELF. You must be TERRIBLY sad inside.

Always remember: What Goes Around Comes Around 10,000 Times Harder. When Nasty Things Hit You SUPER HARD, Never Forget What You Did To Bring Those Things About.

Keep your bullshit to your self. Don't speak to those you don't know.

Oh and let me see why did it get deleted because your stupid ass probably complained about it. You really are one stupid fucking whore! Fools like you just make complete asses of yourselves. Why dont you get your stupid ass on the street corners and go to work and find all the nasty pot bellied hairy grizzly bears you want except I dobut the even want your dumb black ass!

Nautica
08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Do you really...... REALLY have hate for people you DO NOT KNOW?

This is UNACCEPTABLE:

To: Nautica
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am
Subject: hey
damn whats up with you? you seem to really love crackers but you dont seem to have no love for us brothers why is that? that shit really pisses me off!!

Nautica
08-14-2009, 08:06 AM
GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the BEST FUCKING THING YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!! You FUCKING RACIST.

Damn. Wtf is your problem? I don't give a rats ass how you feel and I haven't ever approached you or one of your threads.

blackrob
08-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Do you really...... REALLY have hate for people you DO NOT KNOW?

This is UNACCEPTABLE:

To: Nautica
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am
Subject: hey
damn whats up with you? you seem to really love crackers but you dont seem to have no love for us brothers why is that? that shit really pisses me off!!

I dont hate white people I hate your stupid retarded ass. Dumb bitches like you should be ran over by a bull dozer!!

blackrob
08-14-2009, 08:08 AM
GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is the BEST FUCKING THING YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!! You FUCKING RACIST.

Damn. Wtf is your problem? I don't give a rats ass how you feel and I haven't ever approached you or one of your threads.

Of course not i'm not some big fat nasty hairy ass looking slob. Which is proably the only kind of men you can get to fuck your stupid ass!

blackrob
08-14-2009, 08:10 AM
I'd love to see the KKK hang up a useless bitch like you up a tree. no loss to us!

Nautica
08-14-2009, 08:15 AM
You must be a sad, lonely, miserable, individual.

Deimos
08-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Haha! Nice! But, I can't tell if your friend is ready for war, Halloween, or Christmas! I haven't heard of Nordic. It looks like you 2 had fun in this and that is all that matters!!Nordic relates to the anglo-saxons and the vikings. Yeah it was a Xmas concert in Denver. That was in the VIP room after we did our sets.

grif1404
08-14-2009, 05:24 PM
You look submissive.

Where you saying I look submissive?

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 06:43 PM
She should know.... She is the expert

ozma
08-14-2009, 08:43 PM

LOL, and the thing is, not that many non-black tgirls would go gaga over that shit. :lol:

Nautica
08-14-2009, 10:10 PM
You look submissive.

?? Lol :) :)

grif1404
08-15-2009, 05:45 AM
You look submissive.

?? Lol :) :)

Now I'm all confused.

Nautica