PDA

View Full Version : Fellas you might want to read this..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Turn Grandma Into Jewlery! - [Oddly Enough]
Submitted by Flatline on 10/8/2005 8:16:14 PM 2 Comments

Everyone said she was a gem. Now, just eight ounces of cremated remains is all it takes to turn your grandmother into a diamond! In fact, there's enough carbon in those ashes to make about 20 gems. And there will still be several pounds of ashes left over to display on the mantelpiece.

"It's not for everyone," VandenBiesen admitted, adding that for those who do chose to immortalize their loved ones in jewelry, the experience is extremely positive.

Fellas you might want to get something put in your will preventing your future(or current) Mrs. from cremating your ass after you croak. LOL, she might get about 20 3 karat rocks off some of you guys.

[Ladies] you ALSO might want to get something put in your will, LOL, because the amount of silicone some of you have added.......................................LMAOOO OOOOOOOOOO
let's just say your man would be upset at the loss, but financially covered for a longggggggggggggggggggggg time

Saintrose
10-11-2005, 04:33 AM
Sooooooooo morbid
Yet Soooooo funny ! :)

chefmike
10-11-2005, 05:00 AM
well, JW...old chap...once I'm dead and cremated...I don't care if somebody rolls up my ashes with some fine buds...and smokes em...

but I'd prefer to have em shot out of a cannon...
like the good Dr. Thompson....

brickcitybrother
10-12-2005, 05:28 AM
lol

Dkg
10-12-2005, 06:22 AM
lol

where do you find this stuff??

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-13-2005, 12:46 AM
various emails sent to me from people that are as astonished as I am that this kind of shit exists

skyler
10-13-2005, 01:41 AM
lol :lol: