PDA

View Full Version : wHERE TO GO ON sUNDAY NIGHT?

HUNGTOP552
06-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Just wondering if there was anywhere good to go tonight. I'm feeling very very.....

tommymageeshemales2
06-28-2009, 11:45 PM
go back in time, to Friday night maybe??

Anyway, you're feeling very very what?

flabbybody
06-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Just wondering if there was anywhere good to go tonight. I'm feeling very very.....

just read some recent threads before creating a new one

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=46561

Sunny Dee-lite
06-29-2009, 12:58 AM
SUN JUNE 28th @ SECRET LOUNGE! NYC'S HOTTEST WEEKLY EVENT!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

THIS COMING SUNDAY JUNE 28th @ SECRET LOUNGE! PUSSYCAT RENDEZVOUS NYC'S HOTTEST AND TS EVENT WELCOMES ALL THE SOME OF MOST BEAUTIFUL T-GIRLS OF THE WORLD!

EVENT FEATURES

AUDITIONS BEING HELD FOR NEW DANCERS!!! & MUCH MORE!!!!!

@SECRET LOUNGE
525 WEST 29TH ST
BET 10TH AND 11TH!

DOORS OPEN
10P-4A

GENTS $20
LADIES $15

MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDERS SUNDAY

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-29-2009, 01:15 AM
tonight will be the busiest gay/tranny party night next to Halloween in NYC

BLKGSXR
06-29-2009, 01:19 AM
tonight will be the busiest gay/tranny party night next to Halloween in NYCyou need a shirt that says Get the fuck away you gay motherfucker. So we dont hear another JW gets hit on by gay guy story

blckhaze
06-29-2009, 04:40 AM
tonight will be the busiest gay/tranny party night next to Halloween in NYCyou need a shirt that says Get the fuck away you gay motherfucker. So we dont hear another JW gets hit on by gay guy story

Trust me
They make those kinda shirts, and the gays really dont pay attention to bold print.

BLKGSXR
06-29-2009, 03:55 PM

Trust me
They make those kinda shirts, and the gays really dont pay attention to bold print.well then a pair of knucks to the face are in order :lol:
Do work-Stunting term but none the less Do work.