PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from San Francisco

Solitary Brother
06-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Its so packed over there traffic is gridlocked....it takes you forever to get anywhere.
There are some AMAZING looking women over there.
My fucking gym was closed today so I came right back home....
I just could not take all the gayness going on over there but hope they have a good time.
ITS BOILING HOT@!

AmyDaly
06-28-2009, 11:20 PM
I loooove san francisco. I go every chance I can. The gayness is one of the things so great about that place! I would recommend going back but not during the summer when people are visiting.

tsmandy
06-28-2009, 11:38 PM
It was packed because its gay pride. Traffic always sucks in SF, but during pride weekend yikes.

tsmandy
06-28-2009, 11:40 PM
I loooove san francisco. I go every chance I can. The gayness is one of the things so great about that place! I would recommend going back but not during the summer when people are visiting.

dyke. :wink:

AmyDaly
06-28-2009, 11:45 PM

dyke. :wink:

lol yea :lol:
Totally forgot it was pride weekend down there!!

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 11:55 PM
If Amys a Dyke , can i be the little dutch boy? lol ... only one hole ... oooh nice. ;)

BLKGSXR
06-29-2009, 01:39 AM
look here frisco is nice for tourist annoying if you live there....I live in Oakland for a long enough time that I wont ever again.
106 degrees in Rancho cucamonga or so says my cars temp gauge -_-

rockabilly
06-29-2009, 01:39 AM
San Fran is a beautiful city. I'd love to live on a houseboat there one day.

shemale-411
06-29-2009, 02:42 AM
Damn I love San Francisco! Maybe I can make it to Folsom Street Fair this year!

rockabilly
06-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Uh excuse me Amy ... My finger is kinda stuck ... A little help here ... ;)

Chuck
06-29-2009, 03:01 AM
It's funny how the people who always have complaints about SF are the people who have never lived there. It's actually great to live in a city where you are seldom more than 10 minutes away from any other location in the city. The panoramic view from Twin Peaks on a clear day beats the view from any skyscraper in this country.

RACQUEL
06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
The Best Freak Town in the USA!! See u at Folsom Street 2009>XX>RACQUEL SuperFreak

tsmandy
06-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Definitely freak central. I always have a blast when I'm in SF, generator powered punk shows on the docks, raging house parties, the Kink.com empire which provides nourishment to all my pervy friends (not too mention alcohol and live sex shows), so much to do. I've been pretty seriously considering moving there this fall/winter.

Willie Escalade
06-30-2009, 09:39 AM
The panoramic view from Twin Peaks on a clear day beats the view from any skyscraper in this country.
Damn right. When I was there in February, I made sure I went up there; that's one of the pictures I took.

I try and go there every year as a getaway from LA...and I always have fun. I might go later this year when the Dodgers play the Gi-ain'ts!