rockabilly
06-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Is this for real?

jjhill
06-28-2009, 07:34 PM
yup

giovanni_hotel
06-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Almost more shocking than the death of the King of Pop!!

First Ed McMahon, then Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, now Billy Mays!!

DAYUM..

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Allright who let Vince outta jail?

glenntinnyc
06-28-2009, 07:38 PM
well i guess things dont happen in 3's anymore

worldbro
06-28-2009, 07:41 PM
My friends, we are coming upon a sad, new age.

One by one the legendary heroes of this world are falling to their death. As I'm sure you have seen Billy Mays, was pronounced dead. This reads for dark times.

I fear time is running short. Allow me to explain. There were 10 legends of our current age, people who's reputations, and sheer awesomeness was enough to make the devil himself take a bow.

These people, were Steve Irwin, Sean Connery, David Hasselhoff, Chuck Norris, Mister T, Hulk Hogan, Michael Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ozzy Osbourne, and Billy Mays.

These people's very created to be our protectors, and our social connection to the world around us. With each one of these deaths, That connection will be severed in Finality.

I have come to warn you that we must prepare. With Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin's death, we completely lost our connection to nature, all hope of restoring it gone. It will not be long until, the animals and other creatures of this world, with which we have shared so long, completely abandon us.

May's, truly a great man, was the staple of our world economy. Without him, all free markets will fail. I do not need to describe the horror that will befall us before long.

Michael Jackson, dubbed the King of Pop, was our final great connection to the advancement of music, and a direct successor to the late Elvis Presley. We are forever doomed to a world of Rap, Miley Cyrus, and Scenecore.
You see, for Centuries there have been ten people of every generation, that have always been our protectors and the bridge between our world and the worlds of their respective fields, but I fear that it is over, somehow the chain has broken, and there is no one to carry on the task. I stand before you know hungangels and angel lovers alike, as I warn that unless you fight to keep these connections alive yourself, humanity, will never make it. Without these bridges, people will regress into their own lives, living only to die later without motivation, desire, or determination. Humanity will pass into a phase of the bleak.

So I implore you, take upon yourself the lessons and morals of which these great men have passed on. Take a hike in the woods, Write a song, Look for the best stain remover for 19.95, we, as a species depend on it.

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Has a cause of death been released?

tommymageeshemales2
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM
yeah, this is truly hilarious.

jaycanuck
06-28-2009, 07:54 PM
-----

jaycanuck
06-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Holy crap! Crazy. David Carradine, Fawcett, Jackson, Mays. A who's who of B listers.

Quiet Reflections
06-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Steve Irwin and David Hasselhoff yeah right

BrendaQG
06-28-2009, 08:15 PM
This is not a joke people. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Billy Mays, OxiClean pitchman, found dead. (http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/28/mays.death/)

(CNN) -- Infomercial pitchman Billy Mays died at his Tampa, Florida, home Sunday morning, authorities told CNN.
OxiClean pitchman Billy Mays died Sunday morning at his home in Tampa, authorities said.

OxiClean pitchman Billy Mays died Sunday morning at his home in Tampa, authorities said.

The 50-year-old known for his shouting OxiClean ads was pronounced dead at 7:45 a.m. The Hillborough County medical examiner will perform an autopsy, Tampa police Lt. Brian Dugan said.

Mays was on the US Airways flight from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Tampa on Saturday that had a hard landing at Tampa International Airport when the plane's front tire blew out. There were no reported injuries on Flight 1241, US Airways told CNN.

According to a local Tampa TV station, Mays said: "All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

The bearded Mays was a spokesman for Orange Glo and detergent OxiClean and appeared in commercials for other products.

He is featured on the reality TV show ''Pitchmen'' on the Discovery Channel, which follows pitch people in their jobs.

"It is with incredible sadness that we have to report that Billy Mays died in his sleep last night," said a statement from the Discovery Channel. "Everyone that knows him was aware of his larger-than-life personality, generosity and warmth. Billy was a pioneer in his field and helped many people fulfill their dreams. He will be greatly missed as a loyal and compassionate friend. Our deepest sympathies go out to his family at this time of incredible loss."

WTF he's also dead at 50. You kind of expect to die in your sleep at 80 but not 50. This is just awful. I don't know what to think. RIP Billy.

This probably means seeing allot more of the "slap chop guy".

Quiet Reflections
06-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Ron Popeil was the real deal

SarahG
06-28-2009, 08:24 PM
And dead from falling luggage aboard a US Airways flight no less...

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Concussions can be very dangerous , Remenber Natasha Richardsons head injury.

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 08:52 PM
So much for this seasons " The Surreal Life "

raybbaby
06-28-2009, 09:00 PM
So much for this seasons " The Surreal Life "
LMAO, and Fawcett and Jackson were at one time A listers. Mays hardly qualifies as a B lister, more of an honest to god D lister. I think what is happening is we are witnessing the end of a lot of these folks "15 minutes", it almost seems inevitable with all these pop culture pseudo celebrities, really.

SarahG
06-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Concussions can be very dangerous , Remenber Natasha Richardsons head injury.

You know... I had to google her to know who she was.

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Liam Neesons wife , so sad.

flabbybody
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
at least the Jeff Goldblum thing turned out to be BS

SarahG
06-28-2009, 09:21 PM
at least the Jeff Goldblum thing turned out to be BS

For now, there's still time in 09 for more celebrities to die.

Who do you all think is next?

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Joan Rivers or Richard Simmons.

TylerDurden68
06-28-2009, 10:41 PM
TELL EM BILLY SENT YA!!!!!!!

Billy Mays
06-28-2009, 10:48 PM
TELL EM BILLY SENT YA!!!!!!!

Hey that's my line!!!!

BrendaQG
06-28-2009, 10:59 PM
You know who's next. Abe Vigoda. (http://www.abevigoda.com/ffb.php) Knock on wood and pray to god I'm wrong.

sugdaddie69
06-28-2009, 11:09 PM
You know who's next. Abe Vigoda. (http://www.abevigoda.com/ffb.php) Knock on wood and pray to god I'm wrong.
He'll outlive all of them

bte
06-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I was just commenting last night that his beard was excellent trimmed, now he is dead. I didn't see it coming. May he R.I.P.

rockabilly
06-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Abe Vigoda died years ago ... but nobody bothered to tell him.

Same w/ Keith Richards , damn zombies. lol

tommymageeshemales2
06-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Liam Neesons wife , so sad.

And a respect actress from an acting dynasty too.

Dino Velvet
06-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Just came back from the supermarket where several of us built a shrine for Billy in the cleaning products aisle. Out of respect, I've died my hair and beard jet black. Probably stay home watching Billy Mays spots on YouTube for much of the day. Somewhere in heaven, Billy Mays is pitching crappy products to Jesus and our Savior is seriously considering reaching for his credit card. RIP Billy.

tommymageeshemales2
06-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Abe Vigoda died years ago ... but nobody bothered to tell him.

Same w/ Keith Richards , damn zombies. lol

I hope Keith Richards lives for another 20-30 yrs. Not because I like him, I think he's pitiful, it's just that by, say, 2039 he'll have outlived most Rolling Stones fans and his passing will get F all media coverage. :twisted: