PDA

View Full Version : Paysite Help!!

FruitTree
06-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi hoping someone can help me here

I signed up to amatuertvs.com and have just found out I have also unknowngly signed up for 2 separate sites that has just cost me an extra £50

I have cancelled all 3 accounts, will this stop further payments??

also the first bill was taken from 1 payment site, the 2nd from a different name but it looks the same and gives the same info of the 2 paysites when I login

Really worried about this

LibertyHarkness
06-28-2009, 02:05 PM
did you use a debit or credit card?

If you use a credit card you can get credit card company to refuse the transactions.

FruitTree
06-28-2009, 02:18 PM
it's a debit card

I don't care about the £50 I just can't afford to be charged again

they have said I won't be charged however I'm not entirely convinced

I'm really worried about it, I don't know what to do if it happens again

LibertyHarkness
06-28-2009, 02:19 PM
instruct your bank to refuse any payments from the companies, they will block them ..

Hope that helps x
Libb x

BLKGSXR
06-28-2009, 02:22 PM
instruct your bank to refuse any payments from the companies, they will block them ..

Hope that helps x
Libb xcosigned. and inform the websites admins about this. so they can help you out as much as they can.

FruitTree
06-28-2009, 02:22 PM
thanks I will

the 2 companies have identical sites but different names so I imagine they will have a list of different names to charge from though

LibertyHarkness
06-28-2009, 02:27 PM
they will use the same billing company name , website names are merely trading styles nothing more...

for example I will have a network of 4 websites by the end of this year live but all will be billed from the same company...

If you look at the websites it will say what the name of the billing company will be on teh payment section.

FruitTree
06-28-2009, 02:28 PM
netbilling?

is that what I tell the bank to stop?

LibertyHarkness
06-28-2009, 02:31 PM
if thats the name they bill from yes..

x

BLKGSXR
06-28-2009, 02:37 PM
netbilling?

is that what I tell the bank to stop?
if you have online banking go to it,and look at the bill it should be there either this coming month or previous months bill