PDA

View Full Version : Whacko Jacko. Kiddy Fiddler. Bankrupt. Crazy Self-Hate.

GroobySteven
06-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion. Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him) and didn't you follow the media on wondering whether A+B+C = Michael Jackson's kids?

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.
Nobody is knocking his musical talent - but he was a weirdo, a freak and an upstager. Generally, I like that in a musician but throw the kiddy shit in ... and his obvious self-loathing of his colour and the guy was a fucking nutcase.

Now he's dead.

2009AD
06-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him)

Yes indeed! Some people don't know when to say stop. :wink:

tsslutboy
06-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Yes he was very talented and influential musician. I can agree he was wierd and did sum very ?able things. maybe it's just to soon for sum of us

SXFX
06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah but we should respect the dead and let the universe judge their fate. After all who are we to judge others of their lives? Are we as clean and unstained as a set of pressed white linen.

SXFX
06-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah but we should respect the dead and let the universe judge their fate. After all who are we to judge others of their lives? Are we as clean and unstained as a set of pressed white linen.

ossumpeiEIEIO
06-26-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm cool with being ecentric, thats a persons right if they like. I thought it made him more interesting.

The musical talent was off the hook, dance too.

Our society can forgive a lot of shit. Infedility, even from senators, drug problems from celebrities, etc, etc...

But child molesters don't get a pass, no matter who they are.

Herkyalert
06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Reports have been out there that Michael Jackson never molested anyone and that the allegations were all attempts to extort money. He's always been quoted as saying children were the only people that ever told him the truth. People seem to forget that Elvis Presley met Priscilla when she was 14. Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin when she was 13 (or 15 depending on what you believe). Now I know this isn't the same thing as the kids alligation, but it's ironic how that never gets talked about. If Jackson was proven to do things to kids it's a unforgivable crime, but he never was. Those families took the money and shut up which makes you wonder.

This isn't to excuse his odd behavoir, but to put it into some context. Realize what you are saying and understand there is more to every story. His Dad had a lot to do with messing him up.

I'm never one to call the moral police but I'm just throwing this out there. Everyone is free to speak their mind.

Bobzz
06-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him)

Yes indeed! Some people don't know when to say stop. :wink:

Yikes! It's the Joker in drag!

Norma
06-26-2009, 04:57 PM
SeanChai wrote:

Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion.

No, not all of us were convinced he had done more than just entertain children. Speak for yourself on that one.

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.

I, for one, amongst my circle of friends and family, was vocal about defending him against the accusations. Some of us are wholeheartedly upset that the rats and leeches came out in force leaving the 'a child molester is dead blah blah blah' comments and responded to those accusers. It's easy to hide behind an internet wall and 'joke about this celebrity', but if anyone joked about a dead relative of said previous rats, that would be considered 'insensitive'. I say, FUCK THEM.

They should just leave a R.I.P comment, not the vitriolic statements they leave. What those leeches do is the equivalent of going to a funeral and talking shit about the dead person.

Now he's dead..
Me thinks so... :wink:

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Here's the thing I find so suspicious about all the child molestation allegations. Why weren't the parents concerned MORE about justice than money? I mean if I was a parent my sense of outrage would outweigh ANY amount of cash. I'd want to see the sicko hung from the highest mountain because of the heinous acts commited and would want to ensure that it never happened again to another child. Funny though not ONE of the paid off parents wanted to pursue justice. Even if the allegations are true wouldn't it stand to reason that any monies obtained would probably be spent on the child's lifetime of psychiatric/psychologist bills? Who knows, now that MJ is dead those kids/parents might start to speak up because I'm sure one of the clauses/conditions of accepting the money was a gag clause but now that he's dead does that gag clause/condition die with MJ? I bet we never hear a peep.

arnie666
06-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Well I never liked the nonce when he was alive. The shame of it all is that this has overshadowed the sad news about Farrah Fawcett. The world is crying over a billionaire child-molester, rather than the blonde from 'Charlie's Angels' who gave millions of teenage boys wood during the 1970s.

It has been reported that his final wish was that he be melted down and recycled into childrens toys, especially plastic guns, as he would like to be:

"something hard that goes off in little boy's hands"

tslvrnyc
06-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion. Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him) and didn't you follow the media on wondering whether A+B+C = Michael Jackson's kids?

Nobody is knocking his musical talent - but he was a weirdo, a freak and an upstager. Generally, I like that in a musician but throw the kiddy shit in ... and his obvious self-loathing of his colour and the guy was a fucking nutcase.

Now he's dead.

Whenever someone dies everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and become part of the story. You should have heard Al Sharpton lauding him for his achievements as a "man of color."

Bobzz
06-26-2009, 07:13 PM

Now he's dead.

Whenever someone dies everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon and become part of the story. You should have heard Al Sharpton lauding him for his achievements as a "man of color."

.... but which color? Beige? Ecru? Cream? If he would have lauded him for his achievements as a "white woman"... well, then he may have had a point.

rockabilly
06-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett , and now Michael Jackson ... Damn Death is workin his bony ass off w/ celebs , whos next ?

NYBURBS
06-26-2009, 08:07 PM

Now he's dead.

I've told you before that you need to stop holding back. Now tell us how you really feel :mrgreen:

Captain Boner
06-29-2009, 12:33 AM
i'm with you seanchai. people wanna get a piece of his fame.

Tanuki
06-29-2009, 12:38 AM
I think he was too good and innocent to hurt a kid that way.. even if he was tempted, the complexity that is michael jackson will remain

tommymageeshemales2
06-29-2009, 12:46 AM
SeanChai wrote:

Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion.

No, not all of us were convinced he had done more than just entertain children. Speak for yourself on that one.

I, for one, amongst my circle of friends and family, was vocal about defending him against the accusations. Some of us are wholeheartedly upset that the rats and leeches came out in force leaving the 'a child molester is dead blah blah blah' comments and responded to those accusers. It's easy to hide behind an internet wall and 'joke about this celebrity', but if anyone joked about a dead relative of said previous rats, that would be considered 'insensitive'. I say, FUCK THEM.

They should just leave a R.I.P comment, not the vitriolic statements they leave. What those leeches do is the equivalent of going to a funeral and talking shit about the dead person.

Now he's dead..
Me thinks so... :wink:

For the most part +1.

One comment to make to Norma, 27 posts in 2 years?? Come on, this a second account. Who are you really :)

AmyDaly
06-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Honestly... who knows what really happened. I think it should be obvious to everyone that he had some psychological issues going on.

MrF
06-29-2009, 02:28 AM
I'll agree he was rather weird, and didn't like his nose or skin color, and apparently was a regressed child, but I'll suspend judgement on the "kiddy fiddler" charge. Part of the evidence suggests it, but it could also be he was, as Jackson himself said, a "Peter Pan" who never wanted to grow up -- which is indeed weird but not necessarily a child molester. You have to go by hard evidence. Where is it ? Let's remember there were two trials, a civil and a criminal. The civil trial was settled out-of-court for $22M and might have been about money (who knows ?), and in the criminal trial he was acquitted of all charges. The reason I make a big deal of this is that too many want to assume "guilty until proven innocent" when a charge is made. But again, if you have the evidence, or know better, let's hear it.

MacShreach
06-29-2009, 02:41 AM
Honestly... who knows what really happened. I think it should be obvious to everyone that he had some psychological issues going on.

Yes, but "not proven" is "not proven." Jackson was never convicted. He obviously had serious psychological issues, but that did not make him a criminal; if you ask me he was a victim.

I daresay more nastiness will come out; it is the nature of the tabloid media (and a mindset that is all too common outside it, but which it panders to) to make the most of the legal principle that you cannot defame the dead.

I accept Seanchai's point about hypocrisy and I have no doubt that many people and media who vilified Jackson in life will now pretend to be outraged by the same allegations; but no-one can point their finger at me and say I am one of them. I never believed he was a molester, and still do not. A sad, tortured individual, yes; but that's a different thing.

exstudent
07-01-2009, 02:05 AM
rest in peace. he seemed like a genuin loving, caring man.

Coroner
07-01-2009, 03:36 AM
If someone criticizes his plastic surgeries, it would be paradox to be here. His surgeries were his issues and they didnīt make him less a human being.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 04:57 AM
bump

farang
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Yep he was completely off his rocker and was a kiddy fiddler who payed off the parents just like Gary Glitter.