PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson

4star4
06-26-2009, 05:42 AM
1958-2009,
He was a great singer, and an even better entertainer/dancer. Also a true humanitarian when we needed it the most. I remember when "Thriller" came out. My friend had a VCR, so we could watch it over and over again. I was a fan since then, but till this day, Michael has always been a bridge between barriors. He'll be missed by me.

hotvegasguy26
06-26-2009, 08:25 AM
yeah the sad thing is he looks scarier now than he did in the thriller video

JamesHunt
06-26-2009, 08:27 AM

seriously :roll: show some respect :lol:

Legend
06-26-2009, 08:31 AM

Wow another thriller joke you're so f**king funny i can't contain myself from laughter.

4star4
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Really puts life in perspective when somone is gone, and how others respond.

I recently found a video of my Grandfather from 11 years back. He died in 2004. It was nice to see that video.

I would have to agree with James Hunt, people should show some respect.

hotvegasguy26
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
uhh yeah no it wasnt a joke

JamesHunt
06-26-2009, 08:37 AM

Wow another thriller joke you're so f**king funny i can't contain myself from laughter.

Legend you fucktard, why make the effort to shift+8, when you can just type fuck, I mean, are you frightened of offending someone :roll:

Legend
06-26-2009, 10:46 AM

Legend you fucktard, why make the effort to shift+8, when you can just type fuck, I mean, are you frightened of offending someone :roll:

Dude, don't worry about me, worry about making your stupid cock threads.

2009AD
06-26-2009, 10:54 AM

James loves and lives for cock! :lol:

eclipsemint
06-26-2009, 11:21 AM
michael jackson gone
misunderstood genius
rough childhood killed him

GroobySteven
06-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Are you guys serious - getting defensive over a joke about an accused kiddy fiddler and attention hound (regardless of his many talents)?
Give both of your track records here you both would be the first on the witchhunt.
Fuck**g Legend, never ceases to amaze.
What a tool.

Legend
06-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Are you guys serious - getting defensive over a joke about an accused kiddy fiddler and attention hound (regardless of his many talents)?
Give both of your track records here you both would be the first on the witchhunt.
What a tool.

I'm a tool and yet you're the cynical jackass who uses his model's information and pre transition photos against them, f**k off.

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 01:58 PM

Like you don't. :roll:

cookiepuss
06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
michael jackson gone
misunderstood genius
rough childhood killed him

Misunderstood genius is a bit far fetched don't ya think? Talented yes, genius??? He morphed into a strange skeletal, peodophile existence. Not all of his own doing, I might add.

chefmike
06-26-2009, 03:23 PM
1958-2009,
Also a true humanitarian when we needed it the most. Oh yeah...especially when it came to little boys...he'd do anything to them, er, for them... :roll:

SXFX
06-26-2009, 03:25 PM
God so young!
Only 50!

I recall watching him on black market tapes while in Iran. Americans don't realize this but for the oppressed MJ represented freedom and love. Remember in Iran it is illegal to listen to western music or dance.

Reason #1468 why I despise conservatives of all nationalities.

All the man ever needed was a friend, an honest friend who wanted nothing more from him than a birthday card. And a family, one that loved him unconditionally and with out hesitation.

If you ask me, I think he died of a broken heart. He did his best to make the world a better place with out asking for anything in return but all the world gave him was salt in his eyes and knife in the back.

Herkyalert
06-26-2009, 03:29 PM
The guy never, since the age of 5, lived a normal life. Was he odd......sure, but that doesn't disqualify his musical genius or lessen the unparalleled impact he had on the music world.

drmindbender03
06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
What a tool.

I'm a tool and yet you're the cynical jackass who uses his model's information and pre transitions photos against them, f**k off.

LOL......Aw shit.......This has made my morning

dgs925
06-26-2009, 04:14 PM
I never much cared for his music, I just thought he was a living freakshow who didn't go to jail because he was rich.

arnie666
06-26-2009, 06:02 PM

I heard they are still going to do a 'thriller 2' .This time wacko jacko will have his body help up by strings from the ceiling and a couple of blokes will be manipulating his limbs. . I doubt that many people will notice the difference.

tslvrnyc
06-26-2009, 06:17 PM
………………………………,-~”Ż;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ż”~-“~--,_……………………….
…………………………,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;Ż”~-,…………………
…………………….,-~“;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”~-,…………….
………………….,-“;;;,;-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………….
……………….,-“;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,”;;;;;;;;_;;;;;,; ;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………..
…………….,-“;;;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“Ż”~””::::Ż”Ż”\;;;;;;;;;;\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………
………….../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,-~”….”.~.”.Ż.”.~.-,”-,_;;;;;;;-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…….
…………,/;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“/……………………….”\,;;;;;\;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\……
……….,-“;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/,/…………………………..”-,;;;;;\;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..
……..,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/./………………………………\;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…
……,- “;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;”;;;;,/,/………………………………...\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\;;;;\.
…../,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;;,/;;;,/~-,…………………..__„„„„„—„….|;;;\;;|;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;; ;;
….|;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;;,/;;;;;,/,-;;,/”~-,”~-,…………..,-~”_„-~~~-,”-,...|;;;;\|;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;;;
....|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;,;;;;/;;|;;;;/_.-,…Ż””………….”~”Ż………….”\|..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;
…|;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;,;;”;;;;|;;,-,;;/,,”~-,’-,…”-,……,-“…..,-~_„„„„_……../|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;|;,;;;;\;;
…/;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;|;;;;;;/|;;//;;/-,_,-“_)-…./……|……,-~”,-“””-, .“-,…./.|;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;|;;;;,;;;
...|;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,;;;;|..|;//;/~””””Ż……..|……|…….”~-,”~~” . ,/…/..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;\;;;;
…|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;|..||.,“/……………|…….|…………Ż”””””Ż…./…|;/;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;|;;;
…\;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;\..|……………….|,……|,…………………..|..,/;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
..,/;;;;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;\,……………,-~””-….,-“..”\.……………….|,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
,-“;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\”-,…………(,..(‘)Ż”Ż(”\....).………………,|;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|…\……………...ŻŻ…..-“……………..,-“..|,;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;|….\………………………………….,-“……”~,;;;;;;;;;-,;;”;;;”;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..|…,--,--~~--,…,--,_………….,-“.|………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;|;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\….|….”-,”~~--„„,Ż__„„„Ż”~~-,…..|…,……..,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;
;;;\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,..\…….Ż”~-„__::::::_„„„--~”…….\..)……,/;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”|;;;
;”;-;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”\\…………….ŻŻŻ…………….,-“….,-“;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,\,\…………………………..,-“_,-~/,-“;;,;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .|”~-,_……,-……………_„-~”…,/;;;,/;;-“/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . \ . . \ “~-„„-“~---„„„„„--~”…….,-“,-“;;;;;;;;_,-;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . -“ . . .”-,………………………Ż””,-“”””Ż,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--,
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;,;;| . | . . . . . “-,…………………….,-“ . -~”„___„„;;;,-,„__;;;”~-
,-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;,-~” .” . . . . . . . ”~-,………………,-“ . . . . . . . . . ”-,”-, . .ŻŻ”-,
“~-,„-~“;;;;;;,-“~,-“,-“,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . “~-,……….,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . .”~-,”-, . . .
. . .Ż”””””Ż. .,-“-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ż””ŻŻŻ” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”-,” . .

2009AD
06-26-2009, 06:22 PM

Unlike you, I've never sucked one or had one shoved up my rectum. Now, please, do fuck off. :roll: :wink:

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 06:24 PM

Unlike you, I've never sucked one or had one shoved up my rectum. Now, please fo fuck off. :roll: :wink:

You say it like it's a bad thing..I love cock in my mouth and up my rectum and VERY PROUD to say it!!!!

rockabilly
06-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Jen stop it your making me blush. :oops:

LuciaMiel
06-26-2009, 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IUmeJNuuw
^^clip from Michael Jackson's game Moonwalker, for Sega^^

Honestly, Micheal Jackson creeps the shit out of me, and child molestation is one of the few unforgivable actions in my opinion. The point of his game is to 'save' children. I'd rather take my chances with the gangsters.

Perverted Monk
06-26-2009, 07:18 PM
You will be missed

praetor
06-27-2009, 01:00 AM
The World lost a great star, a reference for generations, earth become sad since yestarday.

4star4
06-27-2009, 05:59 AM
He was a great entertainer. Along with Elvis, and John Lennon. The great ones seem to be lost too soon.

Willie Escalade
06-27-2009, 07:13 AM
:D

cheez
06-27-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm gonna save my sympathy for someone who didn't like to sleep in bed with children, mostly boys (that's by his own admission) and didn't pay out 30 million dollars of hush money (that's just wrong no matter why you do it). While we never proved he actually molested children, the things he did do were plenty creepy thank you very much. Fucking "Jesus juice" --are you kidding me??

eclipsemint
06-27-2009, 11:17 AM
:D

Cat molester! Cat molester!

SarahG
06-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Michael Jackson's death sparks bus brawl
Reuters

Fri Jun 26, 10:35 pm ET

MIAMI (Reuters) – A fight broke out on a Florida bus when news of Michael Jackson's death sparked debate over whether he should be remembered as a great musical talent, and one passenger was charged with assault, police said on Friday.

The bus was moving through the city of North Lauderdale on Thursday when passenger James Kiernan received a text message about Jackson's death on his cell phone, and he read it aloud on the bus, the Broward County Sheriff's Department said.

The unidentified bus driver opined that "Michael Jackson should have been in jail long ago," prompting Kiernan, 60, to retort that "the world just lost a great musical talent," the police report said.

It said the last remark enraged another passenger, Henry Wideman, who started a swearing match with Kiernan, then pulled out a knife and chased Kiernan down the aisle with it.

The driver called his dispatcher and pulled over near a convenience store to wait for sheriff's deputies, who arrested Wideman, 54. He remained in jail on Friday on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

(Reporting by Jane Sutton; Editing by Pascal Fletcher)

Yes, the world really is that crazy.

MrF
06-28-2009, 11:23 PM
I liked some of his music but I would not call him a genius, just good. He was very successful up until the child molestation charges.

Re: the child molestation, I'll point out he avoided a guilty verdict both times. In the criminal investigation a psychologist named Katz examined Jackson and determined that he was a regressed 10 yo, not a pedophile. That was my reading of it, too -- he was basically a child all his life and liked to hang out with them because he could relate. I can't tell if he was a pedophile and I think the press ran wild with it and was possibly unfair. He was definitely weird, though.

richbo
06-29-2009, 02:13 AM
Child molesting freak! If he didn't have tons of cash at the time, he would be somebody's bitch in the slammer!

cheez
06-29-2009, 06:55 AM
I liked some of his music but I would not call him a genius, just good. He was very successful up until the child molestation charges.

Re: the child molestation, I'll point out he avoided a guilty verdict both times. In the criminal investigation a psychologist named Katz examined Jackson and determined that he was a regressed 10 yo, not a pedophile. That was my reading of it, too -- he was basically a child all his life and liked to hang out with them because he could relate. I can't tell if he was a pedophile and I think the press ran wild with it and was possibly unfair. He was definitely weird, though.

Well he avoided jail time mostly because it's generally hard to get a conviction when the defendant has money and most of his accusers are children unable to recall specific details.
If the guy who lived down the hall from you, making 30 grand a year did half the stuff MJ is accused of, he'd be serving 50 to life...
And was that a defense or prosecution psychologist? Because you can pretty much find somebody to say anything you want for the right fee...

MrF
06-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Yeah, I'm sure that being able to hire good lawyers helped, but it's not like he bribed the jury -- who found him NOT GUILTY on all 10 counts.

Out of curiosity I read a bit about the trial. (That doesn't make me an expert, I admit.) It looks like the witnesses had serious credibility problems and inconsistent testimony, plus there were not enough kids coming forward -- just one family. And what triggered the trial was that the family went to the same lawyer as for the prior civil suit (which won $20M) and the lawyer sent the alleged victim to a psychiatrist who when hearing the story was required by law to report it to the police. So the family was probably after money initially, copying the previous suit.

I don't think anyone can say for sure that Jackson did the crimes, but as strange as he was, and with all the media scrutiny, many people came away with the feeling he did. And that destroyed his career.

thx1138
06-29-2009, 02:15 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5660400/Michael-Jackson-personal-doctor-was-paid-by-London-concert-promoter.html & http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195827/Was-Michael-Jackson-killed-injection-ease-pain-Police-quiz-stars-doctor.html & http://www.examiner.com/x-8543-SF-Health-News-Examiner~y2009m6d26-Deepak-Chopra-Jackson-doctors-fed-Oxycontin-Demerol-addiction & http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jun/28/michael-jackson-death-nanny & http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6591123.ece &
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2505693/The-shock-findings-of-the-Michael-Jackson-autopsy.html

exstudent
07-01-2009, 02:03 AM
rest in peace.

Danielle Foxx
07-01-2009, 04:54 AM
bump