PDA

View Full Version : YOUTUBE TRANS HATER

Danielle Foxx
06-25-2009, 08:58 PM
According to this users profile comments he is a domestic terrorist who goes as far as bullying 12 yo kids...

Please lets comment on his profile and give him a taste of his own med.

Claude999

Re: wow
Whatever you say doesn't change the fact that you are a freak with a mutilated penis who will remain alone for the rest of their life.
I'd kill myself if I were you.

Claude999

Re: Re: Re: wow
As if this were my only account. Or my first report.
You're a disease, eventually you will be gone. I'll still be right here. Enjoy being alone.

Claude999

oh, and the /b/tards will be all over your page soon.

rockabilly
06-25-2009, 09:03 PM
That guys a dick

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 09:04 PM
flip the nines over :-P

2009AD
06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
He made these comments on your vid page?

According to this users profile comments he is a domestic terrorist who goes as far as bullying 12 yo kids...

Please lets comment on his profile and give him a taste of his own med.

Claude999

Re: wow
Whatever you say doesn't change the fact that you are a freak with a mutilated penis who will remain alone for the rest of their life.
I'd kill myself if I were you.

Claude999

As if this were my only account. Or my first report.
You're a disease, eventually you will be gone. I'll still be right here. Enjoy being alone.

Claude999

oh, and the /b/tards will be all over your page soon.

rockabilly
06-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Theres just so much hate in this fucking world ... i'm just so tired of it.

jaycanuck
06-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey Danielle. I did a Google search for Claude999 and it says his account is closed. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Got a direct link?

Ryz
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
I dunno why u're having a conversation with a troll. Just ignore him. Or.. You can can agree to everything he says and counter troll him to actually believe u agree or something, I dunno

Norma
06-26-2009, 01:22 AM
youtube attracts a bunch of losers who leave nasty idiotic comments. Replying to them or arguing with them is not only a waste of time but it lowers you to their level. Avoid it, and move on to the next video.

2009AD
06-26-2009, 01:34 AM
I dunno why u're having a conversation with a troll. Just ignore him.

That would be too easy! :wink:

Danielle Foxx
06-26-2009, 04:20 AM

The troll needs to be put in his place! And imagine that... Account closed? Wow!!!! Fierce

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Hey Danielle, nice touch on the avatar. Very respectful. I hope MJ finds the peace, tranquility and happiness in death that I don't believe he found during his tumultuous, very lonely life. Honey, that Brazilian passion/temper of yours! Geeesh! Don't give an idiot like that the satisfaction of a response because that's exactlly what he's trying to achieve. He's looking for a reaction. Don't play his game let it go. :)

Danielle Foxx
06-26-2009, 04:35 AM
Hey Danielle, nice touch on the avatar. Very respectful. I hope MJ finds the peace, tranquility and happiness in death that I don't believe he found during his tumultuous, very lonely life. Honey, that Brazilian passion/temper of yours! Geeesh! Don't give an idiot like that the satisfaction of a response because that's exactlly what he's trying to achieve. He's looking for a reaction. Don't play his game let it go. :)

No one else will get to deal with him now... till of corse he makes another account...

The man bullies 12 yo kids... He needs his ass whooped by a big ultimate fighter dude

tsslutboy
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM

The troll needs to be put in his place! And imagine that... Account closed? Wow!!!! Fierce

i never like to use the word hate but danm sum trolls r just jackasses that say bad shit about others in order to anger or get sum kind of negative reponse out of good poeple.And he does need to be put in his place so he can learn to respect other people life choices .i hate those type of asshole trolls

Danielle Foxx
06-26-2009, 09:35 PM
You think the emails were bad...l watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-ZDmkqtUs

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 09:52 PM
danielle, i just saw the video..that is some crazy shit..be careful because there are a lot of psycho's out there..that needs to be taken seriously.

Schimmel
06-26-2009, 10:07 PM
"Say hi to Youtube, you're going to be famous."
Some people need to get a life. Orchestrating internet chat wars must me the epitome of loserdom. The poor guy probably thinks the way he does simply because he hasn't seen any REAL hot trannies from Brazil or ladyboys from Thailand. He has come to his conclusions by looking at American transsexuals.... go figure.

JeniferTS
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Some people need to get a life. Orchestrating internet chat wars must me the epitome of loserdom. The poor guy probably thinks the way he does simply because he hasn't seen any REAL hot trannies from Brazil or ladyboys from Thailand. He has come to his conclusions by looking at American transsexuals.... go figure.

who is this douche bag? and why hasn't he been banned yet? he's ALWAYS putting down the girls..you must be blind honey cuz danielle is GORGEOUS!!!!! i think you're just upset and frustrated because it would be virtually impossible for you to get a girl like danielle or ANY girl for that matter, that's why u have to keep paying the $300 fee, lol.

rockabilly
06-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Jen and the Ladies here look REAL hot to me.

Schimmel
06-26-2009, 10:26 PM

who is this douche bag? and why hasn't he been banned yet? he's ALWAYS putting down the girls..you must be blind honey cuz danielle is GORGEOUS!!!!! i think you're just upset and frustrated because it would be virtually impossible for you to get a girl like danielle or ANY girl for that matter, that's why u have to keep paying the $300 fee, lol.
hehe, you think too much. Obviously my comments still stand.

thenicerguy
06-27-2009, 07:46 PM
That phone message was a death threat, punishable by years in jail. That guy called you on a traceable phone and threatened your life. I guarantee the Feds have records of the calls. You should drop the dime on him so that he can get the help he needs, or at least what he deserves.

2009AD
06-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Why was your account closed?

http://www.youtube.com/user/T3GProductions