PDA

View Full Version : Jeffrey Jordan leaving....

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Michael-Jordan-s-son-leaves-Illinois-quits-hoop?urn=ncaab,172530

Herkyalert
06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
I think Illinois took him based on name in the first place as he wasn't a big recruit. He wasn't that good of a basketball player. His younger brother is better.

Jeffery would probably be better off at a lower tier D-1 school as best.

blckhaze
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I think Illinois took him based on name in the first place as he wasn't a big recruit. He wasn't that good of a basketball player. His younger brother is better.

Sounds like he earn the scholarship, but just lost the drive for bball. Hapens to alot of kids at that level.

gotta suck being the first born of MJ though, no matter if he was lebron james or below average.

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM

Sounds like he earn the scholarship, but just lost the drive for bball. Hapens to alot of kids at that level.

gotta suck being the first born of MJ though, no matter if he was lebron james or below average.
you said it! i bet he cant do anything without being compared to his dad, but he had to know that going into it.

sugdaddie69
06-25-2009, 09:00 PM
BYE...Now he can get on with his life

ed_jaxon
06-25-2009, 10:30 PM
As an alum I liked his game there and have mixed feelings regarding him focusing on school.

Sad to lose a defense first player but glad he added some strong sense to the world of college athletics.

Can you name the last time a kid of his profile said "school first"?

PSL4u
06-26-2009, 12:19 AM
He was an average college player. At this point I think he realizes that his future is not in basketball. Not that it matters what he does, he is set for life regardless.