PDA

View Full Version : Kimber in Rogue Adventures 33

liam-whostheman
06-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Ok.... so I just watch Rogue Adventures 33 and I must say that Kimber James absolutely ooozes sex appeal... she has a real vunerability this scene and it is absolutely remarkable to watch.... she is the real deal

....... by the way, anyone else think that Aline Santos is perfect?

Odelay
06-25-2009, 03:36 PM
I've been waiting for Joey Silvera to shoot Aline Santos. This was a great scene. She just always has a lot of fun in her scenes... and she's gorgeous to boot.

Star Angel 86
06-25-2009, 05:54 PM
I saw the trailer for Rogue Adventure 33 at the Evil Angel site and noticed that Kimber James,was in and that made me extremely happy because that's what I wanted more than anything was for Kimber, to do a Joey Silvera video. 8)

woops
06-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Ok.... so I just watch Rogue Adventures 33 and I must say that Kimber James absolutely ooozes sex appeal... she has a real vunerability this scene and it is absolutely remarkable to watch.... she is the real deal

....... by the way, anyone else think that Aline Santos is perfect? I I agree with ya on that one :D

Suckalot1
06-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea Rogue Adventures 33 is one of the best DVD's I've seen. Aline Santos is ridiculously gorgeous, I wouldn't say perfect though, but not really anything is perfect.

I like Alessandra Ribiero the best I think.

envivision
06-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Yea Rogue Adventures 33 is one of the best DVD's I've seen. Aline Santos is ridiculously gorgeous, I wouldn't say perfect though, but not really anything is perfect.

I like Alessandra Ribiero the best I think.

I've been with Aline before. She looks 10 times better in person than on camera. So, yes , she is perfect a 10.

2 Things came to mind while watching Aline's scene:

1). Rio's crappy weather: it is either raining or overcast on average 4 days a week , every week of the year.

2). The place they shoot the scene: it is a motel named VIP's. Great memories of fornication I had in there