PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Gayness

EyeCumInPiece
06-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Some moron has been writing about Sunny being a bitch all day on craigslist. Ive been flagging his posts. This is the pic hes included in all his posts, which is somewhat amusing.

Suckalot1
06-25-2009, 12:24 AM
thats hot.

alyssats
06-25-2009, 01:18 AM
thats hot.

lol :lol:

JHANIAH L0VE
06-25-2009, 01:21 AM
WTF!

EyeCumInPiece
06-25-2009, 01:29 AM
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cas/1235859209.html

This is the only one i see left. There was a bunch of them earlier.

Sunny Dee-lite
06-25-2009, 02:16 AM
LOL I responded to ad on C.L. and got a response from the actual sender....lol!and here it is for those of you that would like share your thoughts with the person!...

shellyislegirl@aol.com

People have nothing better to do in life...Btw Love the picture...It depicts "Sunny D" as a the "Jedi Master Yoda"! Love it! The insult of the pictures turns out be a compliment!

Thank you for your support and for a great party! :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-25-2009, 02:24 AM
May the force be with you

flabbybody
06-25-2009, 03:30 AM
she's so envious of Sunny
it's really pathetic

Fox
06-25-2009, 04:14 AM
LOL I responded to ad on C.L. and got a response from the actual sender....lol!and here it is for those of you that would like share your thoughts with the person!...

shellyislegirl@aol.com

People have nothing better to do in life...Btw Love the picture...It depicts "Sunny D" as a the "Jedi Master Yoda"! Love it! The insult of the pictures turns out be a compliment!

LOL. Yo, I love how it doesn't bother you one bit. :)

JINNOGO
06-25-2009, 04:53 AM

shellyislegirl@aol.com

Ur mean! You did not reply to my private message. Im all butt hurt now:(
Ur no jedi master!

EyeCumInPiece
06-25-2009, 08:40 AM

shellyislegirl@aol.com

HAHA i knew youd love the pic. It reeks of awesomeness :twisted:

plankton
06-25-2009, 09:06 AM
The pics that show only dicks and assholes really bug me. How about a face shot. I'd rather see someone fully dressed than just some asshole or dick. It's a package thing. I bet some people people would fuck Herman Munster if he had a wig and make-up on.

slinky
06-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Im all butt hurt now:(

Use more lube next time.

Celeste
06-26-2009, 03:49 AM
Loooove Sunny... and even as Yoda, she is turning it! May the fierce be with you :wink:

rockabilly
06-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Adventure , Excitement, a Jedi craves not these things.
;)