PDA

View Full Version : Gov Mark Sanford's Argentinian gf... tgirl or ggirl?

Odelay
06-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Current live press conf on MSNBC has him admitting to meeting a girl from Buenos Aires.

I say he went that far around the world to enjoy a girl with a tee. :D

rockabilly
06-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Being in SC , When i heard about his sojuorn to Buenos Aires the first thing that popped in my head was "Tgirl mistress"

Odelay
06-24-2009, 08:52 PM
He says he spent the last 5 days crying. Presumably he was with this hot girl he met online.

My question is... what kind of girly-man is Sanford? Cry? I'd have been pounding her ass and/or pussy until she cried.

Or, perhaps related to the title of this topic... he'd never had anything up his butt before and she was rather large. Still... take it like a man!

rockabilly
06-24-2009, 08:57 PM
He likes them spicy.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-24-2009, 08:59 PM
so with all of the hot GG's down there you're saying he ONLY messed around with a TS?!?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flabbybody
06-24-2009, 09:05 PM
another so-called Christian values hypocrite politician
all the wrong views on abortion, gay rights, guns, etc

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants

sugdaddie69
06-24-2009, 09:11 PM

These guys are pitiful,its like the steriods in baseball,those who speak out against it,are most likely in the closet doing it.PITIFUL.Then to get on TV and cry like a wounded bitch.

rocklob
06-24-2009, 10:28 PM
I, too, immediately thought he was with a tgurl. But that's just cuz I would have been!

sunairco
06-24-2009, 10:45 PM
This is one of those stories that you keep getting the feeling there's something more to this story. I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't seem right with the narrative.

rockabilly
06-24-2009, 10:48 PM
He seems very shady.

Dino Velvet
06-24-2009, 10:49 PM
As a member of the Conservative wing on this board I have to say Gov Mark Sanford is an idiot. Why do people like him and Spitzer put themselves in these situations?

flabbybody
06-24-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm waiting for the story to break about Rush Limbaugh caught performing oral sex on an under aged male prostitute

hippifried
06-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Maria from Argentina. Anybody got pics? :twisted:

Here's an inside look at the current republican party.

willid46
06-25-2009, 12:50 AM
On CNN's Situation Room it was JUST mentioned that he also traveled to Brazil. THINGS THAT MAKE U GO HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

willid46
06-25-2009, 01:12 AM
yea Maria Belen, she's from Argentina.

TommyFoxtrot
06-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Being in SC , When i heard about his sojuorn to Buenos Aires the first thing that popped in my head was "Tgirl mistress"

I thought that too lol. Especially after the b.s. about Appalachian hikes and a quiet drive. What a fucking douchebag, and he did it on Father's Day. :lol:

TommyFoxtrot
06-25-2009, 02:24 AM

It's too the point that I'd almost think some of these guys are DNC Manchurian candidates. I wonder if Vitter, Craig, Ensign, Senator Widestance (and this is only Republicans I'm thinking of) popped in his head when he was heading down for a Father's Day booty call.

TommyFoxtrot
06-25-2009, 02:25 AM

These guys are pitiful,its like the steriods in baseball,those who speak out against it,are most likely in the closet doing it.PITIFUL.Then to get on TV and cry like a wounded bitch.

Obama's next.

techi
06-25-2009, 03:42 AM
I'd say it's a toss up. Politicians'll hump anything that moves and can be written off as a campaign expense.

I actually hate it when any politician is outted for an affair, even if it's a Republican and even if he's a loud mouth hypocrit. Most politicians are far from being squeeky clean. Usually it's payback for voting against the powers that be and I just don't think that it's in the publics best interest to have our elected officials blackmailed.

I don't see this case as a great tragedy/loss for the country but the Clinton and Spitzer affairs most certainly did hurt the nation.

BrendaQG
06-25-2009, 04:03 AM
so with all of the hot GG's down there you're saying he ONLY messed around with a TS?!?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1

The numbers alone say this is millions of times more likely to be a GG. However to travel all that way.... three times.... that better be mind blowing sex. Argentina is a 12 hour flight.

BrendaQG
06-25-2009, 04:07 AM

Obama's next.

Don't you know it's ok for democrats to have affairs and not be called hypocrites?

(Even though a dirty secret is that the Black wing of Illinois Democratic party of which Brrack is a product is socially quite conservative. Just look at how many promises he made to the gay and lesbian community* and did not keep like don't ask don't tell. He has the power to undo that without anyone elses say so as commander in chief. *He also has not made any commitments to the TG/TS community.... But he's a democrat their all the good guys right?)

Snoriega27
06-25-2009, 04:07 AM
At one time in his career, his polls were rising.

Lately, though, it was just his pole that was rising. :lol:

shemale-411
06-25-2009, 04:28 AM
I totally can understand flying around the globe to see someone incredible. Or even better yet, several somebodies! ( Barcelona just a few months! ) But what the hell comes over these rich guys? I mean they have all these ways and means, and they just get all stupid. I mean, they had to be semi-smart to attain their station in life, and then they just go all stupid? I just wanna smack em!

Felicia Katt
06-25-2009, 04:35 AM
He went to South America to cheat on his wife, and the mother of his 4 kids, on FATHERS DAY!!!!

That's past shady, into shitty

FK

Tiffany Anne
06-25-2009, 05:34 AM
I think it'd be awesome if he went t!

gotchagood
06-25-2009, 05:53 AM

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day

2009AD
06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Current live press conf on MSNBC has him admitting to meeting a girl from Buenos Aires.

I say he went that far around the world to enjoy a girl with a tee. :D

What a silly thread. You have cock on your mind.

The woman in question, Maria, has two children.

trish
06-25-2009, 07:16 AM
Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. It just makes him a bigger hypocrite. Family values candidate my ass. :lol:

Of course we all knew he wasn't really for family values when he turned down the stimulus package, while the schools in his state were and still are in desperate financial crisis. Think of the children. Hell, he can't even think of his own children.

Realgirls4me
06-25-2009, 07:26 AM

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day

So what are your thoughts on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair? Did you give him the pass you seem to be giving to Sanford here?

It seems to me that many of the Republican/Conservative wing only see human failing and infallibility when they get caught in an affair or transgression of some type (Sanford, Ensign, Vitter, Craig, Foley, Gingrich, et all). Look at how many here and over at HD make it a sport to attack Democrat or Liberal failings, and yet are "mysteriously" silent when it occurs on the right of the political spectrum. Forget the fact that as a member of the House of Representatives, Sanford took Bill Clinton to task for his moral or ethical failings, or, as many Neocons did, go as far as voting to impeach him, it's suddenly time for these guys and their defenders and apologists to utilize the "I'm human" defense. What fuckin' nerve.

Here's the reason this should be news -- The blatant and incessant hypocrisy of those such as Sanford, and the rest of the aforementioned delusional Republican clowns. That hair trigger reflex to get on any and every bully pulpit within reach and go after any Democrat or Liberal who's strayed is legion, but yet when it hits home, they cowardly and hypocritically resort to the very defenses they would never accept if it hailed from others outside their "perfect, clean" puritan party. That's why it should be news. If you live in a glass house, in other words ...

Realgirls4me
06-25-2009, 07:27 AM
... The question remains. Who paid for the flights, Sanford or the taxpayers?

Felicia Katt
06-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day
Read any article about his press conference. He repeatedly referenced the Bible, even admitting what he did was contrary to God's law.

Both he and Senator Ensign were not only Christians, but Promise Keepers holding themselves out as perfect. Keep score at home if you like on how well they kept these 2 of the 7 Promise Keeper promises

A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.

A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.

Adultery doesn't make him a lesser human, its just makes him human. But throwing so many stones when his own house was clearly glass makes him a highly hypocritical one, who is now deservedly reaping what he has sown.

FK

mikejones
06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day
Read any article about his press conference. He repeatedly referenced the Bible, even admitting what he did was contrary to God's law.

Both he and Senator Ensign were not only Christians, but Promise Keepers holding themselves out as perfect. Keep score at home if you like on how well they kept these 2 of the 7 Promise Keeper promises

A Promise Keeper is committed to practicing spiritual, moral, ethical, and sexual purity.

Well put.

A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection and biblical values.

Adultery doesn't make him a lesser human, its just makes him human. But throwing so many stones when his own house was clearly glass makes him a highly hypocritical one, who is now deservedly reaping what he has sown.

FK

Well put Felicia.

Odelay
06-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Why anyone would ever vote for a Promise Keeper is just beyond me. These people are just plain weird. It's cult-like. You might as well be voting for David Koresh.

hippifried
06-25-2009, 04:35 PM
So what are your thoughts on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair?I thought it was a great source of comic material. The standups are still milking it. No matter how many handbags Monica sells, the world's most famous groupie will still be seen as a pair of tonsils.

& that brings us back to Sanford. He was in the House that voted for impeachment. He was real vocal about it too. Railing against the sordid immorality of it all. Oh no! There's a libido in the executive office! That's not allowed!

At least Clinton was just screwing up his own marriage (that time). The groupie was just out to win a bet with her mom over bragging rights. (Apparently, mom had done John Lennon & the dress was proof of the one-up.) But here we have Maria, with a husband & a couple of kids of her own. Too bad really, because if she was sporting a big dick, it would exponentially add to the entertainment value of this story. Instead, we'll just have another family destroyed, or at least seriously distressed. I'm sure there are tabloids in Argentina & there's probably an army of photographers surrounding her home as we speak. Think hubby's having a good time with all this? I figure we'll be seeing pictures sometime today. Maybe Hugo Chavez will offer her sanctuary.

Damn! I just realized I missed the Daily Show & Colbert last night.

giovanni_hotel
06-25-2009, 05:52 PM
When the GOP stops calling itself the party of Family Values, guys like Sanford will only then get a pass in the human failings department.

Until then, I hope he's forced to resign from office.

BrendaQG
06-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Many here have taken this as an opportunity to bash the very notion of family values. Yes yes I know many who say they have them bash us. However

Family values does not mean you have no human weakness or frailty. Being religious does not mean being without sin. They both mean that one values god and family, gives and seeks forgiveness for wrongs, and tries their best to live by a certain set of ideals.

People who say that they have family values but act as if they are incapable of sin, are something else. Many christian conservatives forget "Judge not lest ye be judged."

When it comes to queer people people like Sanford get so caught up in thinking us "inherently sinful" that they often forget the value of forgiveness. They forget that they are not god, they forget the forgiving nature of god, and only god decides the final destiny of all.

All of this applies to us queer people as well. If you pray, in whatever manner, if you try but fail to live up to any ideals of life...even secular non religious ones..you are no different than this man.

As sallam ul lakium.

As a side note this news report describes the woman he committed adultery with.

It reports he wrote "My heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul."

She wrote to him:"I don't want to put the genius (sic) back in the bottle because I truly believe in freedom. I never gave you sexual details but now you don't need to imagine you can close your eyes and just remember. I'll do the same," she wrote, according to The State."
:shock:

BrendaQG
06-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Possible video of Maria Belen Chapur. Gov. Sanfords Mistress trying out to be a news reporter. Video (http://momento24.com/2009/06/25/maria-belen-chapur-la-amante/) translation (http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmomento24.com%2F2009%2F06%2F25%2Fma ria-belen-chapur-la-amante%2F&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=) The video looks a bit old.

sugdaddie69
06-26-2009, 12:07 AM
He tried to pass himself off as perfect.This is why he's being slammed so hard,not by just Dems,but Rep. also.You folks defend him as human,yet he didn't realize he was human until he started fucking around with Maria.This from the same asshole who fought so hard to impeach Clinton.This from the same asshole who felt if you couldn't be faithful get out of office.He lied to his Staff,spent taxpayer money for this pussy.He put his self above everyone else.The same bible he quotes speaks about hypocrits like him.That they will reap what they sow..and thats all they'll reap.Fuck him,may he rot in the hell his bible speaks of.

BrendaQG
06-26-2009, 12:13 AM
This video is without the other reporters voicing over it's a bit clearer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphohZs9nuQ) So much for some paparazzi getting the exclusive Youtube beat them to it.

trish
06-26-2009, 01:21 AM
It’s just a ploy of the conservative party that only they understand, uphold and protect family values. That other party laughs at family values. Denigrates family values and holds them in disregard. But that’s just pure nonsense. Who does not value the role of families in our society? The conservative party simply has a very conservative perspective on what families are, what they can be, what families value and what sort of legislation would benefit families.

Everybody is for family values. That’s why politicians, like Sanford, intimate their opponents are not. Those kind of silly declarations are attempts to paint one’s opponents are evil and weird. When the Sanfords of the world trip and fall over their own human failings, they get what they deserve.

TommyFoxtrot
06-26-2009, 03:12 AM
It’s just a ploy of the conservative party that only they understand, uphold and protect family values. That other party laughs at family values. Denigrates family values and holds them in disregard. But that’s just pure nonsense. Who does not value the role of families in our society? The conservative party simply has a very conservative perspective on what families are, what they can be, what families value and what sort of legislation would benefit families.

Everybody is for family values. That’s why politicians, like Sanford, intimate their opponents are not. Those kind of silly declarations are attempts to paint one’s opponents are evil and weird. When the Sanfords of the world trip and fall over their own human failings, they get what they deserve.

There was a Democratic Party strategist who said that because Dems don't stress family values, it's less outrageous when one of their folks does something outrageous. Than the anchor was like, are you saying that it's less important to Democrats, so it's not as bad when Dems. do the same thing? The Democratic Strategist was lost in the sauce and couldn't answer it, and so everyone, even the other Democrats present, were laughing at him.

TommyFoxtrot
06-26-2009, 03:14 AM
I totally can understand flying around the globe to see someone incredible. Or even better yet, several somebodies! ( Barcelona just a few months! ) But what the hell comes over these rich guys? I mean they have all these ways and means, and they just get all stupid. I mean, they had to be semi-smart to attain their station in life, and then they just go all stupid? I just wanna smack em!

Let's see their Churizo swallowing skills, then we'll talk about springing for a flight to Buenos Aires.

trish
06-26-2009, 03:56 AM
There was a Democratic Party strategist who said that because Dems don't stress family values, it's less outrageous when one of their folks does something outrageous. Than the anchor was like, are you saying that it's less important to Democrats, so it's not as bad when Dems. do the same thing?

The families involved have every right to be outraged by the act. But I don't know why the public should care at all about a politician's infidelities, unless the politician was calling for the impeachment of others for similar failings in their personal life or supported legislation that made birth control difficult for young people preaching abstinence for his own political gain or just generally made a big deal about how he's a family values kind of guy, which for conservatives only means straight and faithful with wife and kids. Yeah, for a guy like that the hypocrisy is more outrageous. Not the infidelity, the hypocrisy. Otherwise I don't give a shit whether politicians have mistresses or suck cock in airport bathrooms. Family values is about legislation that actually helps families, not projecting a 'let's all gather around the Christmas tree" image.

gotchagood
06-26-2009, 05:06 AM

Have a great day

So what are your thoughts on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair? Did you give him the pass you seem to be giving to Sanford here?

It seems to me that many of the Republican/Conservative wing only see human failing and infallibility when they get caught in an affair or transgression of some type (Sanford, Ensign, Vitter, Craig, Foley, Gingrich, et all). Look at how many here and over at HD make it a sport to attack Democrat or Liberal failings, and yet are "mysteriously" silent when it occurs on the right of the political spectrum. Forget the fact that as a member of the House of Representatives, Sanford took Bill Clinton to task for his moral or ethical failings, or, as many Neocons did, go as far as voting to impeach him, it's suddenly time for these guys and their defenders and apologists to utilize the "I'm human" defense. What fuckin' nerve.

Here's the reason this should be news -- The blatant and incessant hypocrisy of those such as Sanford, and the rest of the aforementioned delusional Republican clowns. That hair trigger reflex to get on any and every bully pulpit within reach and go after any Democrat or Liberal who's strayed is legion, but yet when it hits home, they cowardly and hypocritically resort to the very defenses they would never accept if it hailed from others outside their "perfect, clean" puritan party. That's why it should be news. If you live in a glass house, in other words ...Wow, you said a lot. Thanks. Listen, I never said I thought that what he did was right, I simply said that we all make mistakes or do things that are against the law, be it speeding, pissing behind a tree or taking a paper clip from the office (stealing). How many times have you told "yourself" that you weren't going to jackoff to another t-girl vid or pic and that "COMMITMENT" only lasted 3 days at best?

My point was that he's "human" and he's no more immune to "temptation" than you or I. No more no less. I'm not going to practically condemn a man to "DEATH" because he slipped on a banana peel and his dick just happened to land between another woman's legs.

However, what he did was wrong morally and in the eyes of the law. So, he should resign from his position(punishment)go home and work it out with his family (if feasible) and whatever happens after that is none of my business.

Nice corresponding with you
Have a great day

trish
06-26-2009, 06:12 AM
I'm not going to practically condemn a man to "DEATH" because he slipped on a banana peel and his dick just happened to land between another woman's legs.

Oh! That's what happened. It was an accident. Well that's different. Shame on you flabbybody and Realgirls4me for condemning Sanford to death...btw could you link the post where you did that.

gotchagood
06-27-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm not going to practically condemn a man to "DEATH" because he slipped on a banana peel and his dick just happened to land between another woman's legs.

Oh! That's what happened. It was an accident. Well that's different. Shame on you flabbybody and Realgirls4me for condemning Sanford to death...btw could you link the post where you did that.Funny :) Probably not the best way to have said that. I was joking. I figured that's what he probably what he told his wife. 8)

Have a great day Trish!

mikejones
06-27-2009, 03:14 PM
There was a Democratic Party strategist who said that because Dems don't stress family values, it's less outrageous when one of their folks does something outrageous. Than the anchor was like, are you saying that it's less important to Democrats, so it's not as bad when Dems. do the same thing?

The families involved have every right to be outraged by the act. But I don't know why the public should care at all about a politician's infidelities, unless the politician was calling for the impeachment of others for similar failings in their personal life or supported legislation that made birth control difficult for young people preaching abstinence for his own political gain or just generally made a big deal about how he's a family values kind of guy, which for conservatives only means straight and faithful with wife and kids. Yeah, for a guy like that the hypocrisy is more outrageous. Not the infidelity, the hypocrisy. Otherwise I don't give a shit whether politicians have mistresses or suck cock in airport bathrooms. Family values is about legislation that actually helps families, not projecting a 'let's all gather around the Christmas tree" image.

Well put Trish.

BrendaQG
06-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Yall might find this funny. I did.

So Trish, would you say that Mark Sanfords infidelity was worse than John Edwards's infidelity? Or how about the escapades of LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

Is saying you don't approve of gay marriage then cheating, any worse than having a wife who has terminal cancer, then cheating on her? Or how about having two affairs with local TV reporters (news readers really) in as many years?

Honestly, the whole hypocrisy conversation is just trying to split a hair with a butter knife. Everyone has a wondering eye male and female. The only moral of this story is that if you don't do what it takes to keep you ol hounddong on the porch, then he's going to go sniffing around.

gotchagood
06-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Yall might find this funny. I did.

So Trish, would you say that Mark Sanfords infidelity was worse than John Edwards's infidelity? Or how about the escapades of LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa?

Is saying you don't approve of gay marriage then cheating, any worse than having a wife who has terminal cancer, then cheating on her? Or how about having two affairs with local TV reporters (news readers really) in as many years?

Honestly, the whole hypocrisy conversation is just trying to split a hair with a butter knife. Everyone has a wondering eye male and female. The only moral of this story is that if you don't do what it takes to keep you ol hounddong on the porch, then he's going to go sniffing around. Bow -Wow 8)

runamok
06-28-2009, 04:59 AM
Another POS pro-hateing enabler of the Limbaugh party just took a bat to the shins. That must have been some piece of ass. Career pw0ned.

Ha-ha.

alpha2117
06-28-2009, 05:30 AM
The difference between sanford and a person like Clinton is Sanford espoused his family values platform whilst Clinton has always been more about civil rights, sound economics and international relations. The people who go the moral crusader route need to be squeaky clean in that area because if they aren't then they are seen as hypocrites. If Clinton had of had an illegal Mexican maid then it would of hurt more than Monica did but sanford could have maybe survived that. Whatever your platform is thats the area you need to be above reproach.

BrendaQG
06-28-2009, 05:46 AM
The difference between sanford and a person like Clinton is Sanford espoused his family values platform whilst Clinton has always been more about civil rights, sound economics and international relations. The people who go the moral crusader route need to be squeaky clean in that area because if they aren't then they are seen as hypocrites

Are you kidding me? The Defense of Marriage act or DOMA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Marriage_Act) was signed into law by Bill Clinton. DOMA is a piece of anti gay legislation. Clinton was just as much about so called family values as anyone. Why don't you just admit to yourselfves that you give him, Edwards, Mayor Villaragosa (SP?) of LA etc a pass because they are democrats. Party loyalty not high minded ideals are what drives that whole asinine hypocrisy line of discussion.

Ok the latest juicy gossip I have seen was reported by the New york times. Apparently the emails were made public by yet another man that Maria Belen Chapur was dating in Argentina. (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/us/27maria.html?ref=global-home) I have also seen some news reports which suggest that Sanford might also have had another woman in addition to Ms. Maria Belen Chapur. :shock: Boy has that ol hounddog been busy.

LAGent4ts
06-28-2009, 08:01 AM
I give him another week, two at best and he will be standing in the unemployment line.

I feel for the wife and kids. Guys like sanford and old number 9 spitzer take selfishness to a new level. Real Class act.

2009AD
06-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Maria Belen Chapur

sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uphohZs9nuQ

deee757
06-28-2009, 05:10 PM

Obama's next.

Don't you know it's ok for democrats to have affairs and not be called hypocrites?

(Even though a dirty secret is that the Black wing of Illinois Democratic party of which Brrack is a product is socially quite conservative. Just look at how many promises he made to the gay and lesbian community* and did not keep like don't ask don't tell. He has the power to undo that without anyone elses say so as commander in chief. *He also has not made any commitments to the TG/TS community.... But he's a democrat their all the good guys right?)

Not true, Obama just made some changes that benefits federal transgendered workers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31517604/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/

You have to read more, you make many incorrect general comments.

BrendaQG
06-28-2009, 05:21 PM

Obama's next.

Not true, Obama just made some changes that benefits federal transgendered workers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31517604/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/

You have to read more, you make many incorrect general comments.

Oh I am well aware of those bread crumbs. If you happen to be transgender and you happen to get a job with the federal government. Which by the way is not bound by any state or local equality laws, and until ENDA is passed is free to summarily exclude any known transsexuals. So yes any and all deep stealth transsexuals who the fed govt. has unknowingly employed now will have more rights if they are outed, just before they are fired.

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.

deee757
06-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh I am well aware of those bread crumbs. If you happen to be transgender and you happen to get a job with the federal government. Which by the way is not bound by any state or local equality laws, and until ENDA is passed is free to summarily exclude any known transsexuals. So yes any and all deep stealth transsexuals who the fed govt. has unknowingly employed now will have more rights if they are outed, just before they are fired.

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.[/quote]

Your opinion is valid, however it contradicts your previous statement. Also if you were aware of theses changes that he implemented, and you still chose to type that he has "never" addressed any transgendered issues, than you are purposely distributing false information. By the way, the TG person on the forum who provided the information says she works for U.S. customs. Im sure these benefits are not "breadcrumbs" to her.

BrendaQG
06-28-2009, 05:56 PM

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.

Your opinion is valid, however it contradicts your previous statement. Also if you were aware of theses changes that he implemented, and you still chose to type that he has "never" addressed any transgendered issues, than you are purposely distributing false information. By the way, the TG person on the forum who provided the information says she works for U.S. customs. Im sure these benefits are not "breadcrumbs" to her.[/quote]

Dee don't you understand the game he's playing. If I recall correctly you are from Virginia. Maybe they do things on the up and up there. But Obama is a product of the politics as practiced in the city of Chicago, in the county of C(r)ook, in the state of Illinois. Trust me he only will do enough to get people like you to blindly give him your vote. Swallowing his breadcrumbs just like a Pigeon.

I want to see him do something REAL something people will care about enough to give him some push back. ENDA well he'd have to wait on congress for that. He can undo don't ask don't tell. Yes I am saying to anyone who works for the fed govt. good for you, but as far as the big picture of the whole community is concerned what he has done so far is so puny it's almost insulting. To think I should owe him undying loyalty for so little payoff. If we are still talking about DOMA Don't ask don't tell, and ENDA in 2012 Allot of people should be very disappointed.

(Yes I am a Colin Powell republican. I supported Obama during the election. I am not socially conservative myself. That is why I can say the things I do without conflict.)

deee757
06-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Dee don't you understand the game he's playing. If I recall correctly you are from Virginia. Maybe they do things on the up and up there. But Obama is a product of the politics as practiced in the city of Chicago, in the county of C(r)ook, in the state of Illinois. Trust me he only will do enough to get people like you to blindly give him your vote. Swallowing his breadcrumbs just like a Pigeon.

I want to see him do something REAL something people will care about enough to give him some push back. ENDA well he'd have to wait on congress for that. He can undo don't ask don't tell. Yes I am saying to anyone who works for the fed govt. good for you, but as far as the big picture of the whole community is concerned what he has done so far is so puny it's almost insulting. To think I should owe him undying loyalty for so little payoff. If we are still talking about DOMA Don't ask don't tell, and ENDA in 2012 Allot of people should be very disappointed.

(Yes I am a Colin Powell republican. I supported Obama during the election. I am not socially conservative myself. That is why I can say the things I do without conflict.)[/quote]

Once again, I applaud you for having a political opinion. But stating that he is "throwing bread crumbs" using Chicago political tactics is a entirely different statement than saying he has not done anything. Now for my personal opinion, i dont think dont ask dont tell was anti gay, but more of a way to allow gays in the military. We can conclude here or start another thread because i believe we are hijacking

TommyFoxtrot
07-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Another POS pro-hateing enabler of the Limbaugh party just took a bat to the shins. That must have been some piece of ass. Career pw0ned.

Ha-ha.

Ha you sound just as bad as the people you're calling out. That reminds me of the attack on members of the far-right by left wing extremists who were angry that 2 folks were elected by proportional representation. Only tolerant of those who share your views right? That's why I could never be a Democrat. Republicans are bad, so are Democrats. All these people want is to control your thoughts and actions.