PDA

View Full Version : War....

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Ok so I was watching CNN and I couldnt help but see that the NK government accused the United States of provoking a New war,then warns the US that they will wipe America off the map....Hypocritcal much?

SarahG
06-24-2009, 09:49 PM
The korean war has never officially ended.

We've been at war since the 50's with NK.

blonde_sweetheart
06-24-2009, 09:51 PM
they are such idiots!!! i'm so sick of hearing about their sabre rattling. take them out

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 09:53 PM

We've been at war since the 50's with NK. I know,it was between north and south. ended in a way in a truce of no fighting...Not a treaty-doesnt really matter if a treaty was signed the NK are shady fuckers.

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 09:54 PM
they are such idiots!!! i'm so sick of hearing about their sabre rattling. take them out1.2 millions troops. isnt a easy feat....

SarahG
06-24-2009, 10:06 PM

We've been at war since the 50's with NK. I know,it was between north and south. ended in a way in a truce of no fighting...Not a treaty-doesnt really matter if a treaty was signed the NK are shady fuckers.

Actually it was a UN response, we were part of the UN operations (or more accurately, the UN operations were part of ours lol).

The conflict never started, the truce is a temporary cease fire, nothing actually ending the war itself.

That's why the US military has never left the 38th.

What's going on in NK is Kim knows his time is up, his health sucks, he's had a stroke, he knows he doesn't have a lot of time left.

So to keep his family in control he has to hand pick one of his sons, and somehow get that son into full control & power before the military leadership tries a coup'd'tat to fill the temporary power vacuum.

This is further complicated by the fact that the son Kim should have picked, got busted trying to illegally sneak into Japan with false identification papers. So now Kim has to pick a son he never would have imagined picking- its not going to be easy.

Right now these military experiments, exercises, and international threats are all Kim can do to keep the military leadership under his thumb.

They don't actually want a war, they know with the famine and food shortages they would have one hell of a time of it. Have you ever seen stats on the typical North Korean infantry soldier? Even their military is under equiped, under fed, and under trained.

China doesn't want to back them up, and the North Koreans know it. Anyone here realize how much of the Chinese army is being used to patrol the North North-Korean boarder? With the oppression, starvation and other problems- civilians & military deserters have been trying to cross into china for years. The Chinese are fed up with it, and they've had divisions simply stationed there keeping the flood of refugees out of their country.

The only reason why NK has any Chinese support is because they're both communist countries. To say that China loves them would be like saying that China loved the Soviet Union in the late 50s-early 70s.

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 10:07 PM
bitch I was kidding wtf is wrong with you LMFAO leave it up to sarah to not pick up on the sarcasm DAMN yahoo lol...

Dino Velvet
06-24-2009, 10:19 PM
This is further complicated by the fact that the son Kim should have picked, got busted trying to illegally sneak into Japan with false identification papers. So now Kim has to pick a son he never would have imagined picking- its not going to be easy.

Wasn't the one he picked a 26-ish year old Swiss educated "military genius"? North Korea would be a comedy of errors if they weren't insane and didn't have WMD. Luckily, as of now, they can't hit the side of a barn with one of their missiles.

BLKGSXR
06-24-2009, 10:21 PM

Wasn't the one he picked a 26-ish year old Swiss educated "military genius"? North Korea would be a comedy of errors if they weren't insane and didn't have WMD. Luckily, as of now, they can't hit the side of a barn with one of their missiles.obliterate em I say.and yes the 26 year old was named successor

SarahG
06-24-2009, 10:31 PM

Wasn't the one he picked a 26-ish year old Swiss educated "military genius"? North Korea would be a comedy of errors if they weren't insane and didn't have WMD. Luckily, as of now, they can't hit the side of a barn with one of their missiles.

I don't know enough about him to say if he is a military genius.

The problem with NK is the propaganda is so bad that you never know how much of what they're saying is overrated.

Dino Velvet
06-24-2009, 10:34 PM

The problem with NK is the propaganda is so bad that you never know how much of what they're saying is overrated.

You know how things are reported over there. This kid is probably as good at military strategy as the old man is at golf.

vincidog
06-25-2009, 12:45 AM

Its certainly propoganda. I forget which: they have claimed Kim is either a world class golfer, better than Tiger....or he's the greatest pitcher ever born, better than Sandy Koufax (sorry youngsters)

matrixdave
06-25-2009, 12:56 AM
I SAY THAT SO NK HAS LOTS OF TROOPS BUT WHAT GOOD ARE THEY WHEN A COUPLE OF STEALTH BOMBERS GO ZOOMING BY. AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE AIR FORCE SO PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT GOES ON. ALSO YOU HAVE THE UN ATTACK ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL THE OTHERS.SO THATS MY OPINION.ENOUGH SAID :)

BLKGSXR
06-25-2009, 01:01 AM
I SAY THAT SO NK HAS LOTS OF TROOPS BUT WHAT GOOD ARE THEY WHEN A COUPLE OF STEALTH BOMBERS GO ZOOMING BY. AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE AIR FORCE SO PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT GOES ON. ALSO YOU HAVE THE UN ATTACK ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL THE OTHERS.SO THATS MY OPINION.ENOUGH SAID :)something called air rules and that those same stealth bombers will probably be shot down