PDA

View Full Version : "Love Letter" from a British Cop on HungDervils

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 03:42 AM
Well I would happily subject you to horrifying sex ordeal. Do you have any pictres of you vomitting or any videos of you inflating your own anus with a bicycle pump and emitting amusing farts just to give me something to wank over?

Seriously if I lived anywhere near you, I would come over to yourplace now, drag any cunt of a client out of your place knock the fuck out of you and then bugger you until ylur arsehole was just a bloody red gash. I'd then make you shoot your spunk all over your carpet and rub your face in it ,you nasty slut.Then put the telly on while you stagger around with two black eyes making me a nice cup of tea with two sugars. My baby gravy dripping out of your abused bottom. I wouldn't bother going to the Police about me you dirty whore because Iam the Police .Bet that makes you feel safer in your bed don't it.

You have me well wound up now, the way you have been telling peoples fortunes and not holding back, telling those accidents to wake up ,because they are nutter men in dresses. , I have a fucking huge hard on. Iam going round to give it to my girlfriend now, when I know you want it. But I'll be thinking of you when Iam pounding her cunt and licking last nights musk our of her arse crack.

I bet you are going to pull wank yourself off now aren't you reading this. You better watch out if I ever go to see me girlfriends parents over in the states, I would find time to come round and tear your arse apart, just so when I read your angry posts I know you have been on your knees bottom in the air getting fucked. . I bet you wouldn't charge me afterwards because you'd like it, I know you like it rough.

"You like me. You REEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY like me." :)

SarahG
06-24-2009, 03:50 AM
lol!

I found that quite amusing, thank you for the read.

You can't make stuff like that up LMAO.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 03:56 AM
lol!

I found that quite amusing, thank you for the read.

You can't make stuff like that up LMAO.

Isn't that special?

Here's my favorite part.

You have me well wound up now, the way you have been telling peoples fortunes and not holding back, telling those accidents to wake up ,because they are nutter men in dresses. , I have a fucking huge hard on.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-24-2009, 04:19 AM
WHAT
THE
FUCK?!?

nobody beats Arianna but me, I get 1st dibs

Quiet Reflections
06-24-2009, 04:25 AM
that guy sounds creepy as hell

dan_drade
06-24-2009, 05:03 AM
LOL, he is probably not even a cop. It's just his fantasy to be raped and beaten by one.

Rogers
06-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Not THE Lord Flashheart? :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTm7Z_6Dcs

Always wondered what went on in the mind of a cop. :shock:

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 06:12 AM
LOL, he is probably not even a cop. It's just his fantasy to be raped and beaten by one.You never know. Cops can be weird. I've known quite a few actually, and they're never simple people.

Have you ever seen the Bad Lieutenant? It's really not extremely far-fetched.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 06:13 AM
LOL, he is probably not even a cop. It's just his fantasy to be raped and beaten by one.You never know. Cops can be weird. I've known quite a few actually, and they're never simple people.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 06:14 AM

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 06:21 AM
holy weirdness, batgirl

Dino Velvet
06-24-2009, 07:03 AM

Harvey should have got an Oscar for that one. Best worst cop ever.

Johndow
06-24-2009, 11:56 PM
maybe he is a security gaurd in new england ... creepy tho

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 12:03 AM
maybe he is a security gaurd in new england ... creepy thoOr a security guard in a Canadian 7-11. lol