PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME BACK NICOLE DUPRE!

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 07:18 AM
I've been a lurker on these forums for a long long time now and I have to say that I'm thrilled to see my fave inked up smoker from FL back on here!

Nicole, thanks for coming back, you're fucking awesome in my book!!

farang
06-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Nicole is absolutely gorgeous,she is so much more pretty now and that figure ,wow!!

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Wow. Thank you, guys. I'm truly flattered. And I'm glad you both like what you see, and appreciate my sense of humor. Some guys act like such women at times. Unfortunately though, many do not look as sexy. lol ;)

Anyhoo, there's a bunch more content from those shoots, which I think is pretty hot, but is just sitting there waiting for the right webmaster. In the meantime tho', I'll keep teasing you. :p

XO

N

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/18880403/or/638448567/name/DSC_8788+copy.jpg

Nikka
06-23-2009, 06:59 PM
welcome back :mrgreen:

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Wow, thanks for replying Nicole. I must say, I think you're one of the bravest girls in the industry!

smoothnickinfl
06-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Nicole, you look as hot as ever! Gorgeous!
Got me wet already

Wow. Thank you, guys. I'm truly flattered. And I'm glad you both like what you see, and appreciate my sense of humor. Some guys act like such women at times. Unfortunately though, many do not look as sexy. lol ;)

Anyhoo, there's a bunch more content from those shoots, which I think is pretty hot, but is just sitting there waiting for the right webmaster. In the meantime tho', I'll keep teasing you. :p

XO

N

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/18880403/or/638448567/name/DSC_8788+copy.jpg

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow, thanks for replying Nicole. I must say, I think you're one of the bravest girls in the industry!

Hmmmm. I'd say I'm more likely the dumbest and/or most opinionated. But am I really in "the industry" anyway? lol Technically, nobody is touching me with a ten foot pole currently, so I assume interest is not that great. Just promising talks so far, but that's it. I don't invest a lot of emotion into anything that isn't sending car service, plane tickets, or checks. That's why I'm going to start touring and winning you gentlemen over one session at a time. 8)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
STFU

;)

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 07:18 PM
No Nicole, you're for sure the bravest. Maybe I used the term "industry" out of turn, but you for sure have shown yourself to be a very courageous woman.

farang
06-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Nicole I love the pic of you wearing glasses in the little blue T shirt.So bloody sexy. Although the pic of you in the leopard print dress is so sultry you look smokin hot !
Hope you come to England someday :)

smoothnickinfl
06-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Cool Nicole, I just joined your group! Hopefully you will let me know when u're going to be in Florida or close to it. I'm in Pensacola, but I travel. Would love to meat, I mean meet you :)

-Nick

Hmmmm. I'd say I'm more likely the dumbest and/or most opinionated. But am I really in "the industry" anyway? lol Technically, nobody is touching me with a ten foot pole currently, so I assume interest is not that great. Just promising talks so far, but that's it. I don't invest a lot of emotion into anything that isn't sending car service, plane tickets, or checks. That's why I'm going to start touring and winning you gentlemen over one session at a time. 8)

sdman
06-23-2009, 07:51 PM
looking hot

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I hope I haven't offended you Nicole, I just really think you're hot and that you're the most courageous girl I've seen.

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 09:55 PM
I hope I haven't offended you Nicole, I just really think you're hot and that you're the most courageous girl I've seen.Again, I have no idea what makes me "courageous" in your eyes. I've never battled a life-threatening illness, unless you want to count GID. Do you mean because I came back here? I'm not officially even welcome here. You know that, right? I'm still banned. No "welcome back" from NYCe or anything along those lines. I guess he still dislikes me? I don't know. But if I get no respect here, I'll just get bored and split eventually. This place can old too. I've been taking care of a friend who had a stroke and can barely think straight. Very emotionally draining shit, trust me. So I am here to kill time. But I'm a nobody here, and I know it.

So thank you anyway. I don't mean to fuck with you being nice. The "courage" thing seem a bit strong, but I'll take it as a compliment.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2009, 09:59 PM
didn't I say stfu?!?

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 10:07 PM
didn't I say stfu?!?
Well, I am still banned here, right? What do you have to do to fix that? Climb a transmitter tower with a screwdriver and electrical tape? JFC. lol

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 10:11 PM
didn't I say stfu?!?

Btw, did you check your email? ;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2009, 10:13 PM
you aint banned heffa, now stfu before i punch you in the titties

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2009, 10:13 PM
didn't I say stfu?!?

Btw, did you check your email? ;)

no let me check

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 10:29 PM
you aint banned heffa, now stfu before i punch you in the titties
I swear to you, I am banned here. This is a new account. I'm using an IP address scrambler thingy. If I wasn't, why arent you making me a HHA? I'm not as "hot" as a few of these other wilderbeasts that slipped under the radar? lol Come ON.

Either its a flat out dis, or you just can't do it because I'm banned. lol. But I'm here because I want to be. Not because I was invited. NYCe asked me two days ago what the IP address was that I wanted unbanned, and I told him. So I just assume he's double-banning me or something now. He didn't hi or anything very cordial in the PM, so I have nothing else to go on. He used to actually be NICe to me when I first joined this site. Don't tell me that Sweet Cheri has him wrapped around her furry little finger. ;) lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Look here swollen chest, NYCE is busy. You speak to Papa Johnny. Now........... The IP thing will be resolved asap, til then stfu. Oh and by the way love the email, tyvm ;)

Nicole Dupre
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
Look here swollen chest, NYCE is busy. You speak to Papa Johnny. Now........... The IP thing will be resolved asap, til then stfu. Oh and by the way love the email, tyvm ;)

*sigh

You're welcome. lol

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Why dear Nicole I think you are so brave because you modeled for these photos when you were so clearly out of your league. It takes a lot of courage to get naked in front of the camera when you're sporting back-ne, a belly button that looks like a funnel drain, and a flabby white ass.

It takes quite a brave person to attack anyone's looks when they themselves used to be quite hard on the eyes as well. Nicole my dear, you are one courageous woman.

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 10:54 PM
More of the brave one:

jason-brown
06-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Nicole in all her courageous glory!

The Judge
06-23-2009, 11:20 PM
LMAO. Ya have the audacity to criticize others after these pics?????? :roll:

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 12:33 AM
I knew there was shade to the courage statement. That's why your mouth was peered into, gift horse. ;)

Well, anyway, enjoy every square inch, Shady. I couldn't care less. I was even paid double what I was originally offered for the shoot. I could say what the amount is happily, but I won't because it's unpro. But Seanchai can confirm it.
Seanchai, was this shoot not canceled multiple times previously, before this last ditch attempt was made? Truthfully? Because it was a disaster from a to z.

But I went through the motions, and got the psycho out the door. So I guess you actually have problems with Shemale Yum. ;) Because I didn't beg to do that shoot AT ALL. The photographer pursued me. Ask him why he literally woke me up and went through with that shoot that day. I suppose Dennis(?) needed his payday for his supposedly sick daughter, and I got my coin as well. So suck my flat ass, lick my lil' belly, and suck bee bite boobies. There always man lovers among you breaking out your credit cards for exactly what you got. :p

jason-brown
06-24-2009, 12:37 AM
Thank you so much for replying sweet Nicole, you bunch up my pants with every word you lavish on me. I truly do find you to be a brave and courageous person, it takes balls to be such a hypocrite, how do you do it? You go to one forum and bash the mods on the other, then you go back and bash the mods from the other, it's amazing to me how your brain works. Please, share with us, how do you do it?
How long until you speak "truth" so much that you get banned from here again? What an amazing person you are, fuck the nay-sayers cuz they're all wrong and you're always right, right?

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 12:39 AM
"Come and let me fuck you, big boy." 8)
http://clickitanddine.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5odW5nYW5nZWxzLmNvbS9ib2 FyZC9maWxlcy9hcmlhbm5hM18xMTEuZ2lm

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 12:51 AM
Thank you so much for replying sweet Nicole, you bunch up my pants with every word you lavish on me. I truly do find you to be a brave and courageous person, it takes balls to be such a hypocrite, how do you do it? You go to one forum and bash the mods on the other, then you go back and bash the mods from the other, it's amazing to me how your brain works. Please, share with us, how do you do it?
How long until you speak "truth" so much that you get banned from here again? What an amazing person you are, fuck the nay-sayers cuz they're all wrong and you're always right, right?

How long do you think it will be before you die of stomach cancer? I mean, I don't know. No crystal ball here.

So please take your gay school master attitude, and go lick Sweet Cheri's beard, Mischelle's bulbous forehead, and Laura Hope's muscular knees. I live what I say. I pushed everything in my life to be who I am, and I'm proud of every step I took along the way. Because this is a journey, and not a destination that fat dudes content to live with beards will ever appreciate. Now get along back to the man farm from wence you oozed, cretin. I shit in your general direction, and shoot hot loads in your skank whore mother's eye.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 01:00 AM
Anyway, I know I'm happy with my life. How Mischelle doing? How's Laura Hope? She's getting hot.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 01:14 AM
Ok. Well, I'm still banned and I'm still not a HHA. lol

What do you think about that , Jason?

Should Mischelle be admired as a "Hot Hung Angel"?

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Ya know, I should copy and paste all the bad mouthing that goes on of HA over in the Super Septic Gender Forum section of HD. Because I just know that this closet case, Jason Brown-Spot, is from there. But I won't. I hate fucking rats. I'm a Jersey girl. ;)

I wonder if they're mad that I rerouted all the traffic my posts get over there to over here? ;) I actually like it there, but her mods just blow.

Crimson Raider and Username are actually members here, right?

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh

;)

Bubbas world
06-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Ok. Well, I'm still banned and I'm still not a HHA. lol

What do you think about that , Jason?

Should Mischelle be admired as a "Hot Hung Angel"?

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Mischelle has much bigger problems than Dumbo's ears and Marty Feldman's eyes. She has Buffalo Bill's brain. That's her most hideous feature. She's Norman Bates material, and babbles like a mental patient all the time. She's an introverted virgin soaking up false validation from dirty old anonymous men. She's just WRONG. Hitty hitty ha ha.

Lover
06-24-2009, 03:38 AM
http://gossilicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dom.jpg

Hi, Nicole.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 05:49 AM
http://gossilicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dom.jpg

Hi, Nicole.

Omg. What's wrong with you? Why are you even talking to me? I'm trouble.

rockabilly
06-24-2009, 06:22 AM
I'll live dangerously and say hello as well. Trouble indeed.

The Judge
06-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Yawn. Predictable replies again from ya Dupre by deflecting the flak from ya shitty pics and directing it onto others. :roll:

Ya should start ya own forum then ya can argue with yourself all day long to ya hearts content. :lol:

INB4: 'You are a sissified man-lover' too.

jason-brown
06-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey Nicole, no hard feelings right? Honestly, I have a lot of respect for someone as proud to be a disgusting hypocrite as you are. I know it can't be easy, maybe sucking on that glass pipe makes it easier though huh?

bassman2546
06-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Your body looks amazing. You're more beautiful than ever. And those tits are amazing!!!!

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey Nicole, no hard feelings right? Honestly, I have a lot of respect for someone as proud to be a disgusting hypocrite as you are. I know it can't be easy, maybe sucking on that glass pipe makes it easier though huh?

Please don't waste time taking my emotional pulse. I have no emotions invested in your futile and grandiose ploys. You tipped your hand from the get-go with that "courage" nonsense. You're transparent. I'm the one who's anus will always smell like roses. :D

All you've proven, to me anyway, is that you're a goon who's every button I've pushed, causing you to become obsessed with me. And not being someone with a guilty conscious or much of a sense of shame - only fierce pride - you're my entertainment. So by all means, please do create as many threads devoted to lovely ME ME ME as possible! :D

When words ring true, they stay with you, dont they? Everything I've said has left you a bit of a wreck, eh? I know. I can be a bit cruel. I'm the first to admit it. But I never force anyone to read my posts. And being a tranny, I already have every coping mechanism in place. But I'm a rolling stone that gathers no moss, and you're a fool hanging your hat on photos that are almost 4 years old. In the end, that's where we each stand.

But you have the big balls to think you're teaching ME anything? NEVER, pussycat. I'm too busy living. So you have no lessons to teach that can beat that. Life's already done it more times than I can count. You're not my fucking teacher. So eat shit and die. I've seen enough shit in life that would turn most peoples' hair white, that you're a drop in someone else's bandwidth, and not even a ripple in my nervous system. There are no glass pipes here. I wish you'd stick to the pics, because at least those were accurate when they were shot. I promise you, there's no offense taken. In fact, I would encourage you to post as many of the photos you like from that ShemaleYum set as is humanly possible! :)

But I'm not paying you. Let me make that clear. You're MY hobby, and not the other way around.

Anyway, in the end, it is I who will teach you. And you will beg me for more, and I will only make you gag HARDER!!! lol But please, don't literally choke and die, sweetheart. You crack me up. :P That's why I post the way I do. They're all freebies, because that's the generous kinda bitch I am. No thanks are necessary. It's all out of the goodness of my heart. I swear.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I'm unbanned! :D

Thank you, NYCe. :-*

:)

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 05:49 PM
Your body looks amazing. You're more beautiful than ever. And those tits are amazing!!!!

Thank you, baby. :-*

jason-brown
06-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Bump so that Nicole can contemplate being with me. I know she really wants to, and I'd get such thrills applying Clearasil to her back and shaving her armpits. Maybe, if I'm a good boy, she'll let me go spelunking for her belly button in that mound of flab on her belly!

MarkD
06-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Lmao...although I don't know the history of people with Nicole and others but I find it rather commical that she can evoke such emotion from people so easily. I think it's fucking hillarious!

I personally think she is one of the sexiest women on the board and would love to see those hot tattoo's in person, and her attitude coupled with that makes her even more desirable as there would never be a dull moment and so much laughter.

Some of you guy's just have too much energy to waste on someone you will probably never meet and if you did would never have the courage to say to her face what you write here!

jason-brown
06-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Lmao...although I don't know the history of people with Nicole and others but I find it rather commical that she can evoke such emotion from people so easily. I think it's fucking hillarious!

I personally think she is one of the sexiest women on the board and would love to see those hot tattoo's in person, and her attitude coupled with that makes her even more desirable as there would never be a dull moment and so much laughter.

Some of you guy's just have too much energy to waste on someone you will probably never meet and if you did would never have the courage to say to her face what you write here!
But Mark you are so wrong, I love Nicole and can't wait for the day when she'll be mine, all mine. Some day, soon I hope, she'll see the light and accept me as her life/soul mate.

MarkD
06-25-2009, 10:22 PM
Awwww o.k, maybe I can be next in line of things don't work out between the two of you. :)

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Bump so that Nicole can contemplate being with me. I know she really wants to, and I'd get such thrills applying Clearasil to her back and shaving her armpits. Maybe, if I'm a good boy, she'll let me go spelunking for her belly button in that mound of flab on her belly!

Baby, fly here now and call me. I'm waiting for you, and not the other way around. Trust mother.

jason-brown
06-25-2009, 11:18 PM

Baby, fly here now and call me. I'm waiting for you, and not the other way around. Trust mother.
From Houston it's only a long drive out to Pensacola, I've done it a couple times now. But all the way to you might require a flight, I'll wait until I know you want me as badly as I need you.

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 11:30 PM

From Houston it's only a long drive out to Pensacola, I've done it a couple times now. But all the way to you might require a flight, I'll wait until I know you want me as badly as I need you.Oh, I want you now, baby. I'll even fly you right here. Call me, and I'll arrange it. 954 548 6704

rockabilly
06-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Thats a bold lady.

jason-brown
06-25-2009, 11:46 PM

From Houston it's only a long drive out to Pensacola, I've done it a couple times now. But all the way to you might require a flight, I'll wait until I know you want me as badly as I need you.Oh, I want you now, baby. I'll even fly you right here. Call me, and I'll arrange it. 954 548 6704

I tried calling you sugar tits but it went to voice mail after several rings and the announcement said your mailbox was full. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 11:48 PM
try now

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 11:51 PM
The only calls I've gotten in the past few minutes, I've returned. The woman who answered the phone didn't speak English and hung up.

:smh

So I'm waiting, babes.

jason-brown
06-25-2009, 11:54 PM
The only calls I've gotten in the past few minutes, I've returned. The woman who answered the phone didn't speak English and hung up.

So I'm waiting, babes.

NOOOOOO! Don't call me back babes, bad form. I'll try calling you again later on tonight.

Nicole Dupre
06-25-2009, 11:57 PM

So I'm waiting, babes.

NOOOOOO! Don't call me back babes, bad form. I'll try calling you again later on tonight.

Whatever. Tell your cleaning lady to hand you the phone. Wtf?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-26-2009, 12:05 AM
^

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:08 AM
You're pathetic. Silence on the other end of a restricted number? How stalker-sexy. Whenever you want to hook up, I'm here. Don't be shy.

jason-brown
06-26-2009, 12:10 AM
You're pathetic. Silence on the other end of a restricted number? How stalker-sexy. Whenever you want to hook up, I'm here. Don't be shy.

That wasn't me, but you did post your number for all on here to call. The number you called back and got the Mexican woman was mine, just don't call it again please, I'll call you later.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:20 AM

That wasn't me, but you did post your number for all on here to call. The number you called back and got the Mexican woman was mine, just don't call it again please, I'll call you later.So you're goofing off at work or something, and trying to intimidate trannys like this? Genius, my number's plastered all over the internet, so get a fucking clue. lol Anyway, I'm always prepared for trouble, so you welcome to bring it on full force. It's part of being a tranny, unfortunately; dealing with blood thirsty ghouls like you and your Mexican maid co-worker. So I welcome you to come to my door, anytime anywhere. You're already shady, so why not kick it up a notch and see where it gets you? Sound good?

MarkD
06-26-2009, 12:27 AM
I have the day off and am bored as hell if you want someone to talk to Nicole. :D

jason-brown
06-26-2009, 12:28 AM
I have the day off and am bored as hell if you want someone to talk to Nicole. :D

LEAVE HER ALONE MARK SHES MINE!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm waiting...

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Don't type. Call, Jason.

MarkD
06-26-2009, 12:34 AM
LEAVE HER ALONE MARK SHES MINE!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well then quit being such pussy and call her instead of making up excuses and asking her not to call you back.

Quiet Reflections
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Nicole in your avatar there is a picture of you with glasses on, do you have more picture like that?

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh, I see it how it is now. Ok, Jason.

So, Jason, are you doing pretty well today? Well if so, that's good. I'm happy for you. It's great, in fact.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Nicole in your avatar there is a picture of you with glasses on, do you have more picture like that?They'll be on my site, but you can grab a few low res ones on my Yahoo Group, for the time being. There's a buncha pics there, in fact. Check it out. :)

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Well, there you have it, folks. Jason the fire extinguisher-wielding malcontent needs to take a breather. Alright. How fab. lol

Jason, just curious. Have you ever been shot or stabbed, baby? How many times? Don't be modest now, sista patty girl.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 01:07 AM
*sigh

"Love" is such a strong word. You talked about doing naughty things to my pudgy lil' belly, you big burly tease. And I love that. So why are you playing with me, baby? Come to Mama.

Azanti
06-26-2009, 02:43 AM
AWESOME TATT NICOLE X

daidone
06-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Thsere is something about Nicole that just turns me on bad. I would love to meet her someday.

rockabilly
06-26-2009, 03:25 AM
It's not the belly that you do the naughty things to. ;)

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Nicole Dupre has told me to get my balls chop off when I told her a personal story on myspace ,of birdshit falling on top of my head. She is not a nice person

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Nicole Dupre say ur sorry

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Nicole Dupre say ur sorryOMG. You're the bird shit 'tard! What did I tell you to do again? Go fuck the garbage disposal? I forget now. Yeah, you're a trip. Hows that bird shit situation treating you? Did you get the stain out of your straight jacket?

Oh, and I am sorry... that you're a socially retarded freak. My condolences on the loss of your marbles. :roll:

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Nicole Dupre say ur sorryOMG. You're the bird shit 'tard! What did I tell you to do again? Go fuck the garbage disposal? I forget now. Yeah, you're a trip. Hows that bird shit situation treating you? Did you get the stain out of your straight jacket?

Oh, and I am sorry... that you're a socially retarded freak. My condolences on the loss of your marbles. :roll:

What’s Ur problem! You take offence when I make fun of myself. My intentions were just to give you a laugh, to make you feel better. I quess I accomplish it. Learn to be more playful, it’s just myspace. The way you act, you seem to have poor self esteem. Learn to love yourself. Take a joke!

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 08:01 AM

Seriously what’s your problem?

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM

How rude!

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 08:16 AM
How rude!

Not as rude as you sharing a story about bird shit on your head with me.

What's your T, JINNOGO? lol

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 08:20 AM
How rude!

Whats my t, what do u mean by that?

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Why are you so fucking mean? You need a shoulder to cry on?

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 08:26 AM
You need a hug, or something?

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 08:46 AM
You need a shoulder to cry on?

No thanks. Yours has bird shit on it, remember? So wtf would I even want to look at you for? And stop sending PMs about your miserable life in the army and your midgets, you twisted freak.

Take a walk, shit for brains.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 08:49 AM
How rude!

Whats my t, what do u mean by that?I mean, why do I care about your bird shit story? Do you often pick up hot chicks with that intro line? Explain yourself. Where the fuck do you get off talking to me like that? Let's hear it.

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
How rude!

Whats my t, what do u mean by that?I mean, why do I care about your bird shit story? Do you often pick up hot chicks with that intro line? Explain yourself. Where the fuck do you get off talking to me like that? Let's hear it.

I read your profile on your site. You say you’re playful, and fun. That’s fucking bullshit. You cost way too much. No offence, but who the fuck you think you are. You give a serious attitude when someone is obviously not serious with you. What the fuck is your problem. I was just playing around. You get upset because of that? If I wanted something from you I would act a lot more different Believe me. I don’t expect you to give a shit. You just pissed me off, because you act like
A narcistic cunt who expects the up most respect for reasons that I don’t know why, and don’t give a shit for. So go to hell.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 09:40 AM
I read your profile on your site. You say you’re playful, and fun. That’s fucking bullshit. I don't play with people covered in bird shit. I guess you do. Maybe you should go fuck a statue in a park.

You cost way too much. No offence, but who the fuck you think you are. You give a serious attitude when someone is obviously not serious with you. What the fuck is your problem. I was just playing around. You get upset because of that? If I wanted something from you I would act a lot more different Believe me. I don’t expect you to give a shit. You just pissed me off, because you act like
A narcistic cunt who expects the up most respect for reasons that I don’t know why, and don’t give a shit for. So go to hell.Excuse me, but who the fuck told you that bird shit was a good way to break the ice with women?

And no "offence" taken. You don't have the option to give me anything anyway, jerkoff. And if you wanted anything from me, I'd act however the hell I felt like. So fuck you, and your intimidation hints. I didn't ask for you to write me. That was your move, not mine. You're unwanted, completely. I don't owe it to you to know when you're kidding or not. I don't even know you. Wtf am I? A mindreader? You're not funny. If you don't believe me, try it with more girls and see how cute they think it is.

This is literally his latest nonsense btw. He's that uct fup.

Subject: Hello Its bird shit guy again!! Quote message
So some how I got this info that there was a midget dancing at a nightclub. My buddies and me desperately wanted to see this midget dance. So we drive there from the barracks of our military base. When we arrived at the nightclub. She wasn’t doing anything. I ask her if she was going to dance again, and if she can give me a lap dance. She told me she was only taking pictures for 30 bucks. I was like WTF. Then she gave me an attitude. I wanted to punt her like a football. Stupid midget.

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 10:01 AM
[quote=JINNOGO]

This is literally his latest nonsense btw. He's that uct fup.

Subject: Hello Its bird shit guy again!! Quote message
So some how I got this info that there was a midget dancing at a nightclub. My buddies and me desperately wanted to see this midget dance. So we drive there from the barracks of our military base. When we arrived at the nightclub. She wasn’t doing anything. I ask her if she was going to dance again, and if she can give me a lap dance. She told me she was only taking pictures for 30 bucks. I was like WTF. Then she gave me an attitude. I wanted to punt her like a football. Stupid midget.

I was making fun of you with that message, trying to get a reaction from you. You’re easy to piss off, and I got some satisfaction with the way you reply. Think outside your box dip shit. Not every one wants to fuck you.
__

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 10:21 AM
[quote=JINNOGO]
IExcuse me, but who the fuck told you that bird shit was a good way to break the ice with women?
.[/i]
[/b]
You don’t get it, I don’t find you attractive. I don’t give a fuck what you think or say about me wanting you, because I don’t. If I wanted anything with you, I would have a been a gentlemen to you,and not used that story, believe me. You’re a narcissist who happens to be very sensitive. Go act anyway the fuck you pleased, or grow the fuck up.

JINNOGO
06-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Your making judgments of what’s unknown. Like you said you don’t know me. Your ego is too big. The bigger your ego is the bigger the target is. That’s why your ego gets bruised easily. You can give insults, but you have a hard time receiving it. That’s my judgment of you. I’m done with this.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Outside what box? Wtf do you want? Respect or reactions? Well, fuck off. Ok? Is that how I play this game? Tell me how I'm doing.

I was making fun of you with that message, trying to get a reaction from you. You’re easy to piss off, and I got some satisfaction with the way you reply. Think outside your box dip shit. Not every one wants to fuck you.
__

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 02:07 PM
You don’t get it, I don’t find you attractive. I don’t give a fuck what you think or say about me wanting you, because I don’t. If I wanted anything with you, I would have a been a gentlemen to you,and not used that story, believe me.

And do you always write letters to strangers who you don't find attractive and who you don't want 'anything with'? Tell me when we get to the last riddle concerning whatever it is that you did or didn't want from me.

farang
06-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Nicole you are beautiful.

jason-brown
06-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Nicole you are beautiful.
Farang you are a liar.

rockabilly
06-27-2009, 01:34 AM
She is pretty and feisty. :)

The Judge
06-27-2009, 01:58 AM
She is pretty and feisty. :)

Pretty. Check
Feisty. Check
Deranged nutjob. Check

:lol:

rockabilly
06-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Ooh the deranged nutjob ? ... Is that a new posish? Like a Dutch Rudder ? :lol:

The Judge
06-27-2009, 02:17 AM
Ooh the deranged nutjob ? ... Is that a new posish? Like a Dutch Rudder ? :lol:

Prolly not as much fun as a dr :lol: Maybe more like sticking ya nutz in a vise

rockabilly
06-27-2009, 02:27 AM
Nah thats the Hi-C ... ya know she squeezes them like a juice box. :lol:

Nicole Dupre
06-27-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm just flattered that Vicki Richter's fan club has followed me here. See you all at next year's "meet and greet"! Giggles.

rockabilly
06-27-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm a fan of beauty my dear, plain and simple.

yosi
06-27-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent

You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh

;)

An interesting idea about dreams: we get a reminder every night , in a shape of dreams , that while you're in the middle of the Dream , you never realise how deep you are in them , in the morning when you wake up , you see it was only a dream , and wait a minute , what was this dream all about?.......

beautiful song with great and deep words , loved it , thank you 8)

yosi = josef :wink:

Nicole Dupre
06-27-2009, 02:24 PM
An interesting idea about dreams: we get a reminder every night , in a shape of dreams , that while you're in the middle of the Dream , you never realise how deep you are in them , in the morning when you wake up , you see it was only a dream , and wait a minute , what was this dream all about?.......

beautiful song with great and deep words , loved it , thank you 8)

yosi = josef :wink:

Thank you, Josef. :)

I'm not sure if she wrote the words, but actually its a Britney song.

Nicole Dupre
06-27-2009, 03:15 PM
A big thank you to a funny little fella, Ja-soooooooooon!!!

I truly appreciate you creating another wonderful NICOLE DUPRE thread, complete with lots of great BEFORE & AFTER shots!!!

This is exactly why Mr Grooby is more-than-famous for getting their first, and why lovable anon guys like Jason are playing catch up at the end of the line.

But no worries, Jason. You've stepped right into the fun, and dipped your faceless toe into Nikki Dupre's "deep end". Hubba hubba, poppa chubba! ;)

Catch it, Jason! Someday I will make my way straight into your beating heart with all my 'love'. I hope I don't permanently break anything tho'. I hear dying of a broken heart kinda hurts, and doctors usually can't help you by the time you get the ER.

But you do love me, and that's all that counts!

So I'm still waiting to hear from you, and looking forward to loving you. Me love you long time, Jason. Long and slow, right before I finally kiss you goodnight. You want some fuckie fuckie, right Jason?

Sincerely,

Anna Nicole Dupre

JINNOGO
07-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Miss Dupre can you disclose some new pictures of yourself for your fans on HA.

JINNOGO
07-02-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm keeping this thread alive. I admire her

JINNOGO
07-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I Respect her

Ryz
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I love her.

Ryz
07-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I worship her.

Nicole Dupre
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm keeping this thread alive. I admire herWait... Don't tell me. You "admire my courage". :wink:

I'll be disclosing new stuff fairly soon. Sure.

But did you join my Yahoo Group, and go through those yet? There's a bunch over there.

But enough about me. What did you do with yourself today? Share a little. What's new with you?

stillies77
07-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Nicole comes back THEN I COME BACK...HA IS BACK BABY! I HAVE COME TO SAVE HA!

JINNOGO
07-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm keeping this thread alive. I admire herWait... Don't tell me. You "admire my courage". :wink:

I'll be disclosing new stuff fairly soon. Sure.

But did you join my Yahoo Group, and go through those yet? There's a bunch over there.

But enough about me. What did you do with yourself today? Share a little. What's new with you?
I'm going to the boxing gym right now. I dont feel like it, but I have to push myself, so I can improve myself. I'm tired from work, and I love you.

JINNOGO
07-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Beautuful I TTYL I got to go

JINNOGO
07-03-2009, 06:48 AM
All you guys at HA should be ashamed of yourselves.
Give her your love, and attention!

JINNOGO
07-03-2009, 06:49 AM
She is lovely

Nicole Dupre
07-03-2009, 07:08 AM
LOL Thank you, sweetheart. I admire your determination. And you're a boxer? Mmmmm. Please send me some pics. :D

JINNOGO
07-03-2009, 07:10 AM
Boxer in training. Its just for fun

JINNOGO
07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
LOL Thank you, sweetheart. I admire your determination. And you're a boxer? Mmmmm. Please send me some pics. :D If u ever decide to go at Sunny d parties, then PM me, and I will buy you a few drinks over there, if you want. I know you live far away. It's my offer to a sexy, strong, adorable woman ;)

Nicole Dupre
07-03-2009, 07:45 AM
I dunno when exactly, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll be in the area. We'll see. I'm trying get some untimely problems squared away here.

But I'm sure Sunny's parties have a smorgasbord of sizzling hot ts to keep you smiling until I get there and receive your undivided attention. ;)

xo

goldensamba
07-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Lookin' hot Nicole!!

MiaIsabella1985
07-06-2009, 08:44 PM
I love your tats Nichole - very beautifull work and you def have a unique look that would look amazing with the right photog and webmaster to promote it!

blckhaze
07-07-2009, 12:50 AM
HAHA @ the new avy, ND

stillies77
07-07-2009, 12:51 AM
I agree new avatar is the hotness...I want one next of you bouncing those huge juggs o' yours!

brickcitybrother
07-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Love the tattoo art

Nicole Dupre
07-07-2009, 06:33 AM
I love your tats Nichole - very beautifull work and you def have a unique look that would look amazing with the right photog and webmaster to promote it!
Thank you, Mia. I just finalized a decision on a webmaster/host, and there's a bunch of content just sitting here waiting to go.

But any of the really great shooters out there can always contact me. :D

JINNOGO
07-10-2009, 05:21 AM
Psssssht!

JINNOGO
07-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Just kiding

a994
07-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Indeed, welcome back Nicole, and you are looking better than ever!

JINNOGO
07-18-2009, 04:59 AM
When is your website going to be done?

Its taking forever!

Nicole Dupre
07-18-2009, 06:35 AM

Its taking forever!Hey. Calm down, asshole. My best friend's dying of cancer so maybe you should shut the fuck up. Go sign up for something else if you're in such a big fucking hurry. Go eat birdshit. I'm not your bitch.

JINNOGO
07-18-2009, 06:45 AM

Its taking forever!Hey. Calm down, asshole. My best friend's dying of cancer so maybe you should shut the fuck up. Go sign up for something else if you're in such a big fucking hurry. Go eat birdshit. I'm not your bitch.

U know I was actually giving you a compliment, but you took it the wrong way!
I dont know ur best friend, and to be honest I dont give a fuck. Want respect then you should give respect. Bitch!

Nicole Dupre
07-18-2009, 08:33 AM

I dont know ur best friend, and to be honest I dont give a fuck. Want respect then you should give respect. Bitch!Sounds like complaining, not a compliment. But this is like the third time that you approached me in an off-center way. You're not very good at communicating, and I'm not a mind reader. If you want more pics, you'll wait till the site's up. But you're not going to publicly fucking brow beat me into making them available prematurely, punchy.

Oh, and by the way, my friend is wonderful person, not a fucking clown obsessed with bird shit. I spend lots of my time with him these days, and the last thing I give a fuck about right now is you and your hard dick.

JINNOGO
07-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Why would I care of what you dont care?
The world does not revolve around you.
You started this. I'm just responding to your comments. How are people supposed to empathize your troubles with a friend, when you give them a bad attitude? Yes your right I am not so great at communicating, but a least I have no Intentions of being a jerk. Unlike you!

yodajazz
07-19-2009, 09:43 AM

I dont know ur best friend, and to be honest I dont give a fuck. Want respect then you should give respect. Bitch!Sounds like complaining, not a compliment. But this is like the third time that you approached me in an off-center way. You're not very good at communicating, and I'm not a mind reader. If you want more pics, you'll wait till the site's up. But you're not going to publicly fucking brow beat me into making them available prematurely, punchy.

Oh, and by the way, my friend is wonderful person, not a fucking clown obsessed with bird shit. I spend lots of my time with him these days, and the last thing I give a fuck about right now is you and your hard dick.
It may have been a complaint, but his complaint was that he wanted to see more of you and support your site.

Sorry to hear about your friend, but that does not mean you should insult people for admiring you. It's not just about sex, even though sex is important. People like you for many things. It's the qualities that you represent; freedom and courage to step outside the mainstream are two of several. Many people see your good qualities. That is why there was a movement to bring you back, and before that people said they missed you here. Having people who dislike you, is just he other side of the coin for being yourself. But being unique is your gift to the world, and why others like you. Please allow people to be your fans. There is nothing wrong with it.

Nicole Dupre
07-19-2009, 04:25 PM

It may have been a complaint, but his complaint was that he wanted to see more of you and support your site.

Sorry to hear about your friend, but that does not mean you should insult people for admiring you. It's not just about sex, even though sex is important. People like you for many things. It's the qualities that you represent; freedom and courage to step outside the mainstream are two of several. Many people see your good qualities. That is why there was a movement to bring you back, and before that people said they missed you here. Having people who dislike you, is just he other side of the coin for being yourself. But being unique is your gift to the world, and why others like you. Please allow people to be your fans. There is nothing wrong with it.Look. I don't want to know about his bird shit, his adventures at the strip club, etc. I don't care if he's attracted to me. So what. I owe him something? He's just going to blurt stupid shit out to me while he's here? Screw him. And fuck him for dissing my friend. He needs to learn to STFU if he has nothing sane to say. As far as I'm concerned, he's probably a kid who doesn't even belong on a porn forum. Because he is not a socially functioning adult.

Nicole Dupre
07-19-2009, 04:33 PM
And as far as fans go; I have plenty who don't behave like this numb nuts, so I'm not sweating him. I've tried being nice to him, but I'm not his fucking baby sitter. He obviously has issues that I can't help him with. Sue me.

Nicole Dupre
07-19-2009, 04:41 PM
As far as me being "different", and people appreciating me for it, I'm very flattered. But I wasn't trying to be different; just honest. On the surface, I'm probably just a stuck bitch to most of you. But that's fine because I'm also a pretty down to earth, sweet person; whether people here care to appreciate that side of me as well, or not.

Anyway, I'm not putting up with him. I've tried being nice, and it's gotten me no where. But this moron did not come with Cliff Notes, so my conscience is clean.

mistab
07-19-2009, 04:58 PM
you are a good friend...

Nicole Dupre
07-19-2009, 05:03 PM
you are a good friend...Thank you. But this is a person who was there for me when few others in life were. So imo, it's the very least I can do, and it's my pleasure. I'm actually heading over to the hospital now.

mistab
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
as i said...a good friend indeed...have a good visit!

a994
07-24-2009, 08:24 AM
The best to your friend, Nicole.

The best to you also.

chefmike
07-26-2009, 08:02 AM
I worship her.

She's a circus freak.

What does that say about you?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Miss me?

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 02:16 AM
What can I do you for now, My bitch?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 02:48 AM

Well you can get rid of that acne on ur ass. That would be a start. No?

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 02:51 AM

Well you can get rid of that acne on ur ass. That would be a start. No?

Will your mother swallow?

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 02:56 AM
Speak, bitch...

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Do u?

giovanni_hotel
08-16-2009, 02:58 AM
LOL!!

That ass is immaculate!!

xoxoxo

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:02 AM
u dont have balls

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 03:09 AM
u dont have balls

LoL. Who the fuck are you talking to? You're a weird kid. Are you 18 yet?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:21 AM
Orchiectomy

You went thru that right?

Dirky
08-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Orchiectomy

Even if she did, who the fuck cares?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:26 AM
u dont have balls

LoL. Who the fuck are you talking to? You're a weird kid. Are you 18 yet?

Why you ask? Are you a petafile?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Orchiectomy

I don't care what others don't care about.

To be honest we are just having fun, by making fun of each other.

Dirky
08-16-2009, 03:35 AM

Is that a member of PETA? Nicole doesn't strike me as that type.

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:38 AM

Is that a member of PETA? Nicole doesn't strike me as that type.

Dang! I'm a bad speller

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Orchiectomy

I don't care what others don't care about.

To be honest we are just having fun, by making fun of each other.

To be blunt, I don't care what others don't care about what others don't care about.

And, we're doing 'what' now?

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 03:47 AM
Dang! I'm a bad speller

That's the tip of the ice-cube.

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:48 AM
So do you think I'm :screwy

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:49 AM
I'm just bored lady. To be honest I think your swell!

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:50 AM
How is ur life?

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 03:57 AM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x316/gill5638/no%202/sorry.jpg

giovanni_hotel
08-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Petafile???

WTF!!!!????? LOLOL

JINNOGO, are you looking for someone who will let you suckle on their nutsack?

If so, I humbly volunteer MINE.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 04:24 AM
Ok. Then please curb your enthusiasm just wee bit. I've tried being nice, and you start getting pushy. I mean, the site's still being built, and it's not like I don't give previews.

But then you said that shit about my friend. You know, that shit's very real for me. I spend a little bit of my time every day with a dying man. You should respect that. And if you don't? Well, it goes way beyond any petty nonsense with me; it's saying more about you imho. I mean, I don't want sympathy, and neither does she. But his current state was unforeseen and remains an unfortunate ongoing event. I've been through intense life experiences with this person, platonically. You should respect that as well.

So, there ya go. It slowed things down just a little, and now we're working on it. Ok? Are we ok now? Because understand this please; I don't want to talk., and we're not "doing" anything. From the first time you contacted me til now; I have little or no idea of what you're saying, or what you mean. And I don't want to continue. Now please, enjoy the site but stop trying to interact with me. Keep it cute, and all will be good. Ciao.

JINNOGO
08-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Petafile???

WTF!!!!????? LOLOL

JINNOGO, are you looking for someone who will let you suckle on their nutsack?

If so, I humbly volunteer MINE.

Yes I misspelled pedophile. I quess its funny. :shrug
No, I don't wana do that to you, I'm not a pedophile.
Nice talking to you.

buckjohnson
08-23-2009, 02:44 PM
That picture is not very appealing

JINNOGO
09-22-2009, 08:39 PM
You still alive? :(

gregbravo07bra
06-25-2011, 10:03 PM
cú pretinho e pica cheio de veia ...