PDA

View Full Version : gracias,thank u

fabiola golden blonde
06-22-2009, 07:00 AM
hola soy FABIOLA GOLDEN para los que no me conocen : soy bailarina y la primera mujer trans en la tv abierta in N.Y (todos los dias de 5 a 7 am en TELEMUNDO CANAL 47) en "Las comadres con Gloria.b"y estoy aqui para invitarlos a mi transl cabaret SHOW,un hermoso proyecto que tengo con SAMARA RIVIERA periodista y creadora de www.vivalariviera.com) ,quiero agradeser la presencia y apoyo de las personas que asistieron el viernes pasado, ya que sin promocion asistio mucha gente GRACIAS,y por supuesto los invito a que vengan este viernes a 'VIVA LA QUEENS" este viernes tenemos una especial invitada de MIAMI BEACH DIVA EBONEE EXCELL ,el show es continuado con bellas shemales dancers y shows al mejor estilo de las VEGAS ...en "music box" 40-08 74 sh st X BROADWAY JACKSON HEIGHTS. .........quiero agredecer a ALLANAH STARR por su amistad y afecto GRACIAS ....y los espero FABIOLA GOLDEN............................................ .................................................h ello everyone this is fabiola golden for those of you who dont know me. im a dancer and the first trans woman on tv in ny (everyday on telemundos las comadres con gloria b. @ 6 30am channel 47) im here to invite you to my trans cabaret show. an awesome project i have with samara riviera the journalist and creator of www.vivalariviera.com. i want to thank all the people that came out to support us on our first trans party in queens last friday night that even without much promotion plenty of people came out to party with us. thank you and of course i invite u to cum out this friday night and every friday night to viva la queens. this friday we have a special guest from miami beach the diva ebonnee excell. following the show we have our beautiful shemale dancers and more shows throughout the night in vegas style at musicbox 40-08 74th st. x broadway in jackson heights.
i want to thank allanah starr for her friendship love and support thank you
are you ready for me

AdaraLove
06-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Hola Fabiola.. de otra Argentina en Boston--
un besote...!
te voy a contactar en mateandonyc.org

XOXO

TsVanessa69
06-22-2009, 08:44 AM
I will be in NYC July 20th -27th to party and do shows!!
Also to look for an apartment in Queens!!!