PDA

View Full Version : Some pics from Vo's Bday bash in LA....

hwbs
06-21-2009, 03:01 AM
enjoy

hwbs
06-21-2009, 03:02 AM
:D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-21-2009, 03:02 AM
anyone else wanna eat of Olivia's stomach?

hwbs
06-21-2009, 03:03 AM
:shock:

hwbs
06-21-2009, 03:39 AM
buenooooooooooo :)

BritneyBoykins
06-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Wow hot, some of them still look like men.... :anon

Realgirls4me
06-21-2009, 08:18 AM
We have a superstar among us, folks. Welcome aboard, Vo! I hope you will post pictures of yourself in here more often. We can never have enough beauty. That dress -- THAT DRESS -- is one for the ages. Wow! It's a beautiful work of art that draws attention like few others can.
By the way, thanks for posing for us some three years ago at the Queen Universe pageant. Welcome aboard once again. :)

Steve-Oh
06-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Looking great, Vo!
It's nice to see you here.
High quality pix!

And Olivia's abs? ABSolutely Fabulous!

Clind
06-21-2009, 01:19 PM
the pro0blem woth the pics in public is that all the time i expect that i will see some of the t-girls to posing with the penis out but this is never happening, it will be so sensual to see something like this...ouff :(

jaycanuck
06-21-2009, 02:52 PM

That was uncalled for.

Ts CinthyaNY
06-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Some fun there ... Gotta love it, I am so going this summer to the west coast...

Vo ... looking so cute there.

Love...

Cinthya.

BLKGSXR
06-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Some fun there ... Gotta love it, I am so going this summer to the west coast...

Vo ... looking so cute there.

Love...

Cinthya. you know how damn big the West coast is lol...Cinthya you crack me up. Hunington Beach CA best place to go,If in Socal-Less smell of polluted air and very cool :D

Ts CinthyaNY
06-21-2009, 03:05 PM
you know how damn big the West coast is lol...Cinthya you crack me up. Hunington Beach CA best place to go,If in Socal-Less smell of polluted air and very cool :D

Am I having you as a tourist guide?

Love...

Cinthya.

BLKGSXR
06-21-2009, 03:10 PM
you know how damn big the West coast is lol...Cinthya you crack me up. Hunington Beach CA best place to go,If in Socal-Less smell of polluted air and very cool :D

Am I having you as a tourist guide?

Love...

Cinthya. Shhh.well keep that between you and me Lmfao...

hwbs
06-21-2009, 03:11 PM

That was uncalled for.

the young ones always seem to lack respect :idea:

Ts CinthyaNY
06-21-2009, 03:33 PM

That was uncalled for.

No one have everything in life, either some are pretty and young, others are young, pretty and pretty stupid... sigh. :roll: And some others just are not smart enough and have such attitude that it makes them just another TS wannabe thinking that the world evolve around them, so much to learn in life.

Love...

Cinthya.

tsslutboy
06-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh my those ladies r danm sexy and beautiful

krupaman
06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Vo looks great as ever, but I "ve got it bad for Miss Olivia Love. Just GORGEOUS!! In fact all the ladies look great.

flabbybody
06-21-2009, 05:39 PM

That was uncalled for.

yea, and she's had so much shit said about her
guess she's sorta entitled

fred41
06-21-2009, 06:41 PM

That was uncalled for.

yea, and she's had so much shit said about her
guess she's sorta entitled

Yeah, but there's always Karma. I'm old enough, and seen enough, to know that Brittney's going to handle simple things like--aging, for instance...really, really fucking badly...and when that happens...there won't be quite so many white knights to defend her.

icarus2112
06-21-2009, 07:14 PM

or roll her over on her stomach and start eating :wink:

Thanks for the pics Vo and Hollywood, looks like it was one helluva party

2pert4ya
06-21-2009, 07:33 PM

i dont know which one was olivia but i did wanna suck on vo's titties

Nowhere
06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Giselle and Olivia are still looking great!

What ever happened to Giselle, anyway?

She seemed to vanish from everywhere a while back.

alyssats
06-21-2009, 08:28 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/vogisselle1_822.jpg

the girl in the right is Giselle? shes so pretty one of my favs

Buddy Wood
06-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Party was a good time. LOTS of gorgeous girls!

Willie Escalade
06-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Party was a good time. LOTS of gorgeous girls!
Hollywoodbuckstrap, did YOU take those pictures? If so, you should have said hi to me!

hwbs
06-22-2009, 11:18 PM
no i was posting them initially 4 vo....i would of def said hi if i was there :)

tao1kiku
06-23-2009, 05:19 AM
The young ones always lack respect, but feel it is the first thing everyone should bestow upon them (without having earned it in the first place.

Realgirls4me
06-23-2009, 07:34 AM
I'm usually not one to become so consumed by what an attractive woman might wear (Yeah, yeah, I know. There are some beautiful black dress shots in here), but am I the only one in here enamored by what Vo is wearing? I can't keep my eyes off those full length images. Does that "dress" not yank and hold one's attention? Is it not compelling on several sexual fronts? Is it not thoroughly engrossing? Does it not take your imagination for a spin? Is it not "busy" or active in terms of the prospective "malfunctions" that can easily take place with just a simply muscle twitch? Does it not scre-e-e-e-eam, Take me off! ?!?!

Thanks for sharing the pictures again, Vo, and what a cool, sexy dress. ...I wish I could have been there to see it being worked in person.

:)

tsntx
06-23-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm usually not one to become so consumed by what an attractive woman might wear (Yeah, yeah, I know. There are some beautiful black dress shots in here), but am I the only one in here enamored by what Vo is wearing? I can't keep my eyes off those full length images. Does that "dress" not yank and hold one's attention? Is it not compelling on several sexual fronts? Is it not thoroughly engrossing? Does it not take your imagination for a spin? Is it not "busy" or active in terms of the prospective "malfunctions" that can easily take place with just a simply muscle twitch? Does it not scre-e-e-e-eam, Take me off! ?!?!

Thanks for sharing the pictures again, Vo, and what a cool, sexy dress. ...I wish I could have been there to see it being worked in person.

:)

it pales greatly in regards to the original :2cent

Herkyalert
06-23-2009, 04:54 PM
That was the first thing I noticed. :D

hwbs
06-24-2009, 02:12 AM
Are we allowed to post "HARDCORE" pix here..?
If so, please advise... hehehehe!!!!

Vo

u can post whatever hardcore pix u like :)

Realgirls4me
06-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Are we allowed to post "HARDCORE" pix here..?
If so, please advise... hehehehe!!!!

Vo

You mean that seductive dress wasn't hardcore?

sdman
06-24-2009, 09:19 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/vogisselle1_822.jpg

the girl in the right is Giselle? shes so pretty one of my favs

i'd like to fuck Gisselle