Legend
06-20-2009, 10:41 AM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2009/06/no_flies_on_peta.html

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw&feature=player_embedded

All over a f**king fly, peta is a joke.

arnie666
06-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Is it true PETA kills loads of healthy dogs? So they are going after Obama for swatting a fly? fucking retards.

Obama needs to loosen up a bit in his interviews though.He always acts like he has a rod shoved up his arse.

addicted
06-20-2009, 11:45 AM
The same way he swatted that fly is the same he swats downs the poor when they ask for help or when they ask for universal healthcare for all. Also the way he swatted the fly was the same way he swatted down all the meaningful issues during his paid off campaign. Uncle tom ass motherfucker.

Fox
06-20-2009, 11:47 AM
And so it begins...

JeniferTS
06-20-2009, 12:08 PM
woooooooooooooooow :roll:

alpha2117
06-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Is it true PETA kills loads of healthy dogs? So they are going after Obama for swatting a fly? fucking retards.

Obama needs to loosen up a bit in his interviews though.He always acts like he has a rod shoved up his arse.

Here is a true story which sums PETA up.

They run animal centres. If you drop off healthy unwantedc pets they will try to find homes for thme but within a short time (max a week) they will euthanase any they cant find homes for.

They protested against a process called mulesing which is done to avoid the sheep being flystruck which results in a agonising death. The process is painful but relatively minor. To give anistetic to each of the huge numbers of sheep involved would be more expensive than would be sustainable for the industry. The Wool Industry in Australia had a planned phase out of this process with the plan being replacing the current type of sheep with a new breed less prone to flystrike. They had already set alanned deadline of 2010 before Peta ever even noticed the process.

Peta of course decided to protest and try to get Australian Wool banned.

I saw a interview with a Peta rep who actually said it would be better for the sheep not be born than suffer the short term pain of mulesing.

So long story short According to Peta it's not ok to perform a medical procedure designed to keep millions of animals alive but it's fine for them to kill a whole stack of healthy animals.

PETA's values are completly and utterly twisted.

thx1138
06-20-2009, 02:05 PM
I think the economy is a bit more important than swatting a fly.

alyssats
06-20-2009, 06:04 PM
wow Obama sure is fast to be able to kill those flies with his hands. Ive tried killing those pesty flies sometimes but they are just to fast for me.

drmindbender03
06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
The same way he swatted that fly is the same he swats downs the poor when they ask for help or when they ask for universal healthcare for all. Also the way he swatted the fly was the same way he swatted down all the meaningful issues during his paid off campaign. Uncle tom ass motherfucker.

The man just got into the office. Can we realistically expect so many changes to take place within a few months? Why are so many people trying to put a bulls eye on this man's back?

A few months is not enough time to correct some of the problems that took place during the term of the previous administration. It's just not gonna happen! Obama and his cabinet are not responsible for this bullshit that is going on in this country. They are the inheritor of the bullshit that took place when that Wrangler from Texas was in office.

Bush is nothing but a white collar criminal. What pissed me off was that he changed the bankruptcy laws to favor commercial banks, credit card companies, and other lending institutions. Well, would you be surprised to find out that they were some of his largest political campaign supporters? This man sold Americans out!

It is going to take some time and plenty of work on our behalf for changes to take place. We cannot depend upon one individual for this change to occur!

Just my two cents.........

Quiet Reflections
06-20-2009, 07:20 PM
how is this even news

trish
06-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I thought he swatted down that fly the same way he ordered the Navy to swat down those pirates in Somalia. But of course if you don't like a guy you can spin his most trivial actions anyway you please.

Distance
06-20-2009, 09:14 PM
I'd rather see Obama swat a fly, than Bush dodge a pair of shoes. :wink:

Willie Escalade
06-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Bob, please don't kill me. :oops: