PDA

View Full Version : There is no escaping this lifestyle................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-20-2009, 12:58 AM
This past week's events:

Tuesday at a mall in Suffolk County: a tranny in a clothing store eyes me. Older chick, I think I saw her at one of those Continental things.

Wednesday: At my favorite burger joint in Queens, who serves me & the fellas before we go bowling: a tranny

Thursday: In a chatroom elsewhere cracking jokes, I get hit on by a tranny from Atlanta who "like my voice"

and today............. on Secondlife shopping and this chick character sounds like Dr. Girlfriend walks up to my character and attempts to hit on me......

there is no escaping the scene

fred41
06-20-2009, 01:18 AM
This past week's events:

Tuesday at a mall in Suffolk County: a tranny in a clothing store eyes me. Older chick, I think I saw her at one of those Continental things.

Wednesday: At my favorite burger joint in Queens, who serves me & the fellas before we go bowling: a tranny

Thursday: In a chatroom elsewhere cracking jokes, I get hit on by a tranny from Atlanta who "like my voice"

and today............. on Secondlife shopping and this chick character sounds like Dr. Girlfriend walks up to my character and attempts to hit on me......

there is no escaping the scene

....life is good !!! :D

Schimmel
06-20-2009, 01:30 AM
I would say ten times better in Thailand or Barcelona.

Deimos
06-20-2009, 01:37 AM
This past week's events:

there is no escaping the sceneI wish I was that lucky

elo
06-20-2009, 01:50 AM
This past week's events:

there is no escaping the sceneShow-off!

jjaxson5
06-20-2009, 01:56 AM
gotta say ur lucky sir..have yet to meet a tg that i didnt have to pay to see..lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-20-2009, 01:59 AM
You can take a tranny out of a guy, but you cannot take a guy off his tranny! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-20-2009, 02:15 AM
gotta say ur lucky sir..have yet to meet a tg that i didnt have to pay to see..lol

Switch houses with me for the summer, i guarantee you you'll come running back to texas

jjaxson5
06-20-2009, 02:46 AM
i guess i just need to sack up and head to dallas..just cant bring myself to go to cedar springs tho even tho that is pretty much the spot if your lookin for ts in north tex right?

hotvegasguy26
06-20-2009, 03:50 AM
girls with dongs are everywhere....i hope this fad never dies

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-11-2009, 08:50 AM
While out with this gg at the movies this trio of slightly overweight women sat 2 rows in front of us. One of them was a female to male. Very very convincing. Facial hair was flawless.

blckhaze
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
never

Theyre everywhere
>_> <_<

Quiet Reflections
07-11-2009, 06:49 PM
its like the tranny mafia. you can never leave the family

fred41
07-11-2009, 08:20 PM
:lol: It's funny--after a while, you do start seeing the world through a different set of eyes.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-11-2009, 09:08 PM
dude if you live in Astoria you're surrounded by transsexuals............seriously

there's like 20 in your town minimum, lmao in like 4 apartments at that

fred41
07-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Where do you live? I live in Astoria but i never see any!

:D - you're neighborhood is part of "the TS hub" in Queens. Jackson Heights, Woodside,Sunnyside,Elmhurst...and Yes-Astoria are all part of this. Basically the majority of the NorthWestern part of Queens.

Time to buy those special sunglasses that allow you to see the special girls in your area.

P.S.-I live in sunnyside.