PDA

View Full Version : Mosaic Syndrome is Trans-NOTHING

Nicole Dupre
06-19-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't get it. Mosaic people are special and not supposed to remove their facial hair? But if they're women; isn't facial hair on females a societal taboo? To me, razor stubble that's this obvious says "dude".

Imo this person is the 'emperors new clothes' of trans-people. Chromosomes don't pass. People do. He's not even a hermaphrodite. He's not even naturally androgynous.

So what do you think? Are mosaics "trannys"?

Tika
06-19-2009, 03:03 PM
What the fuck are you talking about, circus freak? You seem obsessed with facial hair. The person in the picture's just as feminine as you - actually moreso, beacuse they have a reasonably pretty nose, not some giant harpy beak.

Nicole, get your testosterone levels checked. You've been a rage case for years, it's not healthy. I think your tattoos infected your brain.

Nicole Dupre
06-19-2009, 03:10 PM
What the fuck are you talking about, circus freak? You seem obsessed with facial hair. The person in the picture's just as feminine as you - actually moreso, beacuse they have a reasonably pretty nose, not some giant harpy beak.

Nicole, get your testosterone levels checked. You've been a rage case for years, it's not healthy. I think your tattoos infected your brain.

Go change an old man's diaper, shit cleaner.

dgs925
06-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Tika: Why are you such a rude little bitch?

Nicole: Could you provide a link with more info about this syndrome? Where did you get the pic of this person? Am I to take it that this person was born with a vagina, but many masculine traits?

Nicole Dupre
06-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Tika: Why are you such a rude little bitch?

Nicole: Could you provide a link with more info about this syndrome? Where did you get the pic of this person? Am I to take it that this person was born with a vagina, but many masculine traits?
No. (S)he has a cock.

http://tranny-fetish.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)

Before I began HRT at Callen Lorde, I was told that my estro was exceptionally high, and my testo was exceptionally low. My doctor said that this indicated being "intersexed", and that i was welcome to do further tests to know for sure. I said, "no thanks", because being intersexed is not transtioning. It's no free pass to being a woman. Maybe I have Mosaic, but I couldn't give a rat's ass. I still wanted implants, hips, and ass. I didn't want facial hair. Those are choices. This idiot chalks up not wanting any surgeries to having faith in "God's will". But imo he should not blame his appearance on "God".

Jericho
06-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Mosaic Syndrome?

Isn't that when Homer doesn't pay him? :shrug

Jericho
06-19-2009, 04:47 PM
GDDFP!

menacingmethods86
06-19-2009, 05:52 PM
what is the difference between yourself and the person in the pics? :?

Nicole Dupre
06-19-2009, 06:48 PM
what is the difference between yourself and the person in the pics? :?He's more of a woman than I am. I'm a tranny.

Was that one of your menacing methods of deduction?

rameses2
06-19-2009, 10:46 PM

Nicole, get your testosterone levels checked. You've been a rage case for years, it's not healthy. I think your tattoos infected your brain.I,for one, LOVE Nicole's nose. :D

Nicole Dupre
06-20-2009, 03:15 AM

Nicole, get your testosterone levels checked. You've been a rage case for years, it's not healthy. I think your tattoos infected your brain.I,for one, LOVE Nicole's nose. :DThank you, baby. But I'm not taking this faceless diaper changer seriously for a minute. I love how she went for the jugular out of the blue, yet had the nerve to tell me that my testo levels were high. Imho someone around here needs a good fuck, and their name is "Tika".

Nicole Dupre
06-20-2009, 03:28 AM
And btw, "Tika", I'm not obsessed with it. I COULDN'T FUCKING MISS IT.

Sorry, Nurse Rachett, but beard equals man. I'll now just assume that you have one.