Ryz
06-19-2009, 01:55 AM
LOL

Quiet Reflections
06-19-2009, 02:28 AM
i kinda agree with her

Danielle Foxx
06-19-2009, 05:27 AM
She has great points - the "trannies" are obviously bitter because well... people know they are tranny and they probably get stared at, so... they get loud and bitter... But some TS girls are like that - super loud, and over the top - and the gym is a place to sweat not show off!

I am still going to address this video

hotvegasguy26
06-19-2009, 05:29 AM
this video was put together well..... i wish trannies worked out at my gym

Danielle Foxx
06-19-2009, 05:42 AM
My response - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bp853MwVjg

igotmacedbymimi:(
06-19-2009, 05:43 AM

There is 1 tranny who works out at my gym, everyone avoids her. I feel a bit sorry for her because there was a big fuss that she was using the female locker rooms. Lots of respect for her though since she stayed there and spoke to management rather than leaving the gym.

In the end she is strong minded and that demands respect.

SarahG
06-19-2009, 05:48 AM
video is from ~2 years ago, in case anyone hasn't realized it.

Danielle Foxx
06-19-2009, 05:53 AM

There is 1 tranny who works out at my gym, everyone avoids her. I feel a bit sorry for her because there was a big fuss that she was using the female locker rooms. Lots of respect for her though since she stayed there and spoke to management rather than leaving the gym.

Unfortunately for her she will never know how supportive you are because YOU NEVER STOOD UP FOR HER ! I bet you haven't even said hello...

hotvegasguy26
06-19-2009, 09:31 AM

Unfortunately for her she will never know how supportive you are because YOU NEVER STOOD UP FOR HER ! I bet you haven't even said hello...

when i was a trainer at las vegas athletic club this hot ts used to work out there but her man was ALWAYS around her like a hawk.... i was like 19 or 20 at the time and i used to catch her staring at me while i was training my clients.... i was always tryin to catch her alone but never had the opp. ...lol oh well

alyssats
06-20-2009, 02:56 AM
yeahhh some TS girls are just so loud sometime and like to be the center of attention im not into those kind of things. These are the reasons why I dont usually hang out with loud TS girls. I prefer to be simple and private

rockabilly
06-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Can you be loud ... ya know during certain strenuous activities? Gettin hot and sweaty , working certain muscles . ;)

Deimos
06-20-2009, 03:09 AM
Anal flexing perhaps? (couldn't resist)

I don't really care for anyone who is loud... whether they are as gorgeous as a goddess, or as fugly as Frankenstein's monster.

AmyDaly
06-20-2009, 06:45 AM
This was actually just a youtube remake of a CRAIGSLIST Classic in the classic section. This girl didn't actually write that.

AmyDaly
06-20-2009, 06:57 AM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/249375301.html
Date: 2006-12-15, 8:43AM PST
:lol:

tsslutboy
06-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Danm that girl is mean and unoriginal who ever she is.Mybe sum hot tgirl who is prettier and looks more like a lady then her stole her bf.

gotchagood
06-20-2009, 04:00 PM
I think she's jealous of them and is bitter. You can hear the animosity and fear in her voice. Quite frankly it's "her" I wouldn't want to see in a bikini. Looks like, someones stealing her thunder and she's not liking it.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-20-2009, 04:20 PM
danielle is such an advocate. i love it.

hotvegasguy26
06-20-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/249375301.html
Date: 2006-12-15, 8:43AM PST
:lol:

maybe she wrote it??

JHANIAH L0VE
06-20-2009, 10:01 PM
thats what i think.

drock
06-21-2009, 09:29 AM
This was actually just a youtube remake of a CRAIGSLIST Classic in the classic section. This girl didn't actually write that.

oh I see

Danielle Foxx
06-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Hi Danielle,
My name is Shaun. Myself and co-director Andrew are responsible for the "Trannies at the Gym" video. I'd like to say, thanks for the video response. The video was part of a college thesis video project that was aimed at showing injustice and hatefulness in the world.

The purpose of the video was to make the "trannies" at the gym look bad, but to make Jane and her uptight bigotry look even worse. It's supposed to be a satire, but separated from the explanation that it's a satire it's very understandable that it could look hateful.

I have infinite respect for everyone, transgendered people included -- which is one of the reasons my partner and I shot the series of videos in the first place. I live in San Diego and participated in actions against Prop 8.

That said, since you didn't view the video as a satire, I appreciated your evenhanded critique of Jane.

Can you please respond to this just so I know you've received this message. I'd love to talk with you a little more about your work, LA and everything else.

thanks
Shaun