PDA

View Full Version : A strange but very real question

ska
10-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Ok I will try and be short with this since in the past when trying to describe it I get carried away and muddle it all up. It's a very hard thing to try and describe accuratly though.

Ok several years ago I was browsing free yahoo chat cams. I came across a rather normal ( not hot but not ugly) TV doing a free little show. I decided to watch for a bit since I had nothing better to do at the time. Anyway She pulled out her cock and was doing the normal stroking and playing. I looked away for a few seconds doing something else and when I looked back she literally had no visable cock anymore. I know this sounds like the Twilight Zone or something but I swear her cock was no more. What you could see though was she seemed to have placed her fingers inside herself where her cock would be. I guess like she was fingering her pussy. You could still see her balls underneath her hole fingering though.

Ok so now I was very intriqued since I have never seen anything like this ever before. I watched the rest of the time without looking away so I didn't miss anything. She continued fingering herself this way till you could see it get white around her fingers. I assume she was cumming. It was yahoo cam so the picture was not the best. So she fingered herself to cumming this way then just as quick as it had dissappeared she then let it pop back out. Bam there was her still rock hard cock once again. She then stroked it another 30 secs or so and came again.

I was just wild with curiosity. It wasn't that it was such a turn on but it was something I never heard of or saw before. So I pm'd her and never got a reply back. Over the years I have asked anyone who might possibly be in the know about this but everyone always acted like I either thought I saw this or was a sicko who had some strange fetish or something.

I know I saw this. She somehow inverted a hard penis and fingered herself to an orgasim that way. Then did not lose the hard on and came again through normal masterbation. I dont think she turned her cock inside out. I am sure that wasn't and isn't possible but she did somehow make it sink inside her. Anyway the question is, Does anyone have a clue about any of this? Has anyone ever seen or heard of someone doing anything even remotely in the same ballpark?

Ok got it out. Hope it wasn't that hard to understand. I sure wish atleast one person would know what in the hell I'm talking about cause when ever I remember this I do feel a little crazy at times since it seems to be so unknown. I must have been the one person alive who ever witnessed such an event lol.

Thanks for listening guys and girls :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 10:48 PM
I'll explain
you got a yahoo cam that was in actually most likely recorded footage set up by some weirdo posing as a TS
the program used was probably Softcam, very popular a few years ago
thats why you got no response, 90% of the time, people you think are TS' on yahoo chat ended up being weirdos that were a bit technically savvy

ska
10-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Well I can certainly believe that. But what about what I actually saw? I mean I didn't see whatever process she or whoever did to place the penis inside themself but I did see the popping back out. Unless it was super duper special effects . And like I said I did see it turn all white around the hole like they came while inside. It was just so freaky, I wish someone else could have seen it.

From what I remember the person didn't seem to be trying to look like a real TG. Just a fairly feminine TV. Never took off the bra and it was obviously stuff with something not real tits. All I ever cared about was finding out about what they did anyway. Not the person lol.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 11:24 PM
it was probably just a movie edit/glitch
did it's job though, got you mesmerized
lol

GroobySteven
10-08-2005, 11:44 PM
No - what she done was pushed it back between her legs and used the skin from the balls, groin area to make it look like a pussy. I've seen it loads of times and girls can do it with an erection.
She wasn't fingering a hole - more of a....furrow.
seanchai

brickcitybrother
10-09-2005, 01:28 AM
No - what she done was pushed it back between her legs and used the skin from the balls, groin area to make it look like a pussy. I've seen it loads of times and girls can do it with an erection.
seanchai

I take that answer Bob for $1000.00

ska
10-10-2005, 05:41 AM
seanchai

Well I guess that could be what she did. Its the best answer I ever recieved so far so I guess I'll have to take it lol. It sure didn't appear to be pushed between her legs though. From my vantage point you could see her balls fully (looking as they should). And when it popped back out it seemed to come from within her (but it was fast). But anyway, I appreciate the responses. Its the closest I have ever come to having an intelligent conversation on the matter. Thanks all :D