PDA

View Full Version : Female to male

trechic
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
I was curious to find out what everyone thinks about the f2m transgendered side of sex. Like the Buck Angels of the world.

Also, if someone could post, if there are any, pictures of f2m pics like Buck, I would greatly appreciate it.

elkay222
06-18-2009, 09:42 AM
try...

www.un-hungangels.com

Quiet Reflections
06-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm all for it if thats what makes that person happy. I don't personally got off on that sort of thing but people should be supportive of others when they are in search of what makes them happy. After all who are we to judge anyone else that is so certain of who they are.

2009AD
06-18-2009, 11:12 AM
I was curious to find out what everyone thinks about the f2m transgendered side of sex. Like the Buck Angels of the world.

Also, if someone could post, if there are any, pictures of f2m pics like Buck, I would greatly appreciate it.

Doesn't matter what anyone here thinks of a ftm person as long as that person is happy with his transition. More power to Buck and all tgs mtf and ftm.

Use the search function if you want to find pics of Buck Angel or google ftm transsexual to find other pics.

try...www.un-hungangels.com

You waited 2 years to make that your first post? :roll:

rockabilly
06-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey 2009AD is that you in your avatar? Cute feet if it is. Anyway back on topic i dont know many F2M transexuals but i support them in their pursuit of being happy and complete. Everyone should find happiness and acceptance in their lives.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Hey 2009AD is that you in your avatar?

Lots of posters here use avatars that aren't really them.

For instance, I am really not a rose on fire.

Unless my sense on these things is way off, I've always assumed 2009AD was a guy (usually I am decent at noticing gender in language).

rockabilly
06-18-2009, 11:27 AM
The avatar still has nice feet. :) And i'm not Doctor Who ... although that would be awesome.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 11:27 AM

Unless my sense on these things is way off, I've always assumed 2009AD was a guy (usually I am decent at noticing gender in language).

Oh, I get it, and you're NOT Sarah Michelle Gellar??? Damn!!! Another fantasy ruined.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 11:31 AM

Oh, I get it, and you're NOT Sarah Michelle Gellar??? Damn!!! Another fantasy ruined.

LOL.

Yea, you didn't know she has a cock? :roll: /sarcasm.

Idk if its sad or funny but I had to google her to see who you were talking about (yes, I watch TV that rarely). I think I just lost major "goth points" with the people who are secretly tracking that (cough : gsxr: cough) for not knowing the name of the girl who played buffy, but I attribute that to being craptastic at remembering names. Once I saw who she looked like I knew who she was.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 11:33 AM

Actually, the clue to discovering the meaning in 2009AD is in the avatar pic...

it refers to the number (2009) of acute dermatophytosis bacteria (called trichophyton) required to achieve the smell associated with Athletes Foot.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 11:36 AM

Actually, the clue to discovering the meaning in 2009AD is in the avatar pic...

it refers to the number (2009) of acute dermatophytosis bacteria called trichopyton required to achieve the smell associated with Athletes Foot.

That must be some fucking powerful bacteria, considering how small they are 2009 count is not a lot!

Does athletes foot smell? Never gotten it and I have no sense of smell, so I am curious.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Dunno, me neither, I'm just making this shit up as I go. Thought it might be funny. Trying to impress a member of a transgender forum with an avatar containing a girls name and first initial/

I call it a life.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Dunno, me neither, I'm just making this shit up as I go. Thought it might be funny. Trying to impress a member of a transgender forum with an avatar containing a girls name and first initial/

I call it a life.

jeeze, your life sounds almost as exciting as mine does.

Well, think of it this way; everyone else who "has a life" just isn't cool enough to have... the Internets!

My HA user name is consistent with my legal name, only my last name has a few more letters in it.

2009AD
06-18-2009, 12:01 PM

no. it's janet mason, hot milf. google her for more info.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 12:18 PM

I call it a life.

jeeze, your life sounds almost as exciting as mine does.

Well, think of it this way; everyone else who "has a life" just isn't cool enough to have... the Internets!

My HA user name is consistent with my legal name, only my last name has a few more letters in it.

So you ARE Sarah Michelle Gellar!...fantasy restored!

SarahG
06-18-2009, 12:22 PM

Well, no. I'm not. She has pigment in her skin, and I don't look like her.

Er, was that too harsh? I guess i am in one of those fantasy ruining, dream crushing, bug squishing moods tonight.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 12:26 PM

Er, was that too harsh? I guess i am in one of those fantasy ruining, dream crushing, bug squishing moods tonight.

My fantasies are more resilient than you think! But totally removed from reality, so that's OK. Squish 'em if you want. Bags not cleaning your boots after, though.

Can you tell me more about the prose in your signature, please? It's really beautiful.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 12:30 PM

My fantasies are more resilient than you think! But totally removed from reality, so that's OK. Squish 'em if you want. Bags not cleaning your boots after, though.

Can you tell me more about the prose in your signature, please? It's really beautiful.

It would be longer if there wasn't a size limit on sig's here.

First two lines are from a Crüxshadows song (breathe if don't feel like googling it to find which one), rest is taken from a relatively unknown industrial band whose lyrics cannot be found online, from a song entitled "How the Roses Burned."

I throw random lyrics that get stuck in my head down in my sig from time to time, got too tired of "The Internet is not a big truck" quote I'd been using. There's no real meaning or reason behind it per say.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 12:46 PM

Cruxshadows. I've heard of them, yes, from when I was into Evanescence. They've been around a while, haven't they. Very goth and dark. USA band?

So are you goth, SarahG? or just dark and mysterious?

It would be longer if there wasn't a size limit on sig's here.

First two lines are from a Crüxshadows song (breathe if don't feel like googling it to find which one), rest is taken from a relatively unknown industrial band whose lyrics cannot be found online, from a song entitled "How the Roses Burned."

I throw random lyrics that get stuck in my head down in my sig from time to time, got too tired of "The Internet is not a big truck" quote I'd been using. There's no real meaning or reason behind it per say.

Cruxshadows. I've heard of them, yes, from when I was into Evanescence, but never really heard anything of theirs. They've been around a while, haven't they. Very goth and dark. USA band?

So are you goth, SarahG? or dark and mysterious?

SarahG
06-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Cruxshadows. I've heard of them, yes, from when I was into Evanescence, but never really heard anything of theirs. They've been around a while, haven't they. Very goth and dark. USA band?

OMG. :shock:

Didn't we just have the "is SarahG a goth?" thread? There's sooooo much I could say to this post. But, I'll stay tactful and control myself....

I'm not going to sit here and say whether or not I'm gothic because, as I explained to GSXR earlier- there's no easier way to piss people off, because there are so many people who get so much emotionally invested in "what goth means" and will quickly take offense whenever someone disagrees with their world view. I personally don't care about those debates, and want nothing to do with them, but I will freely admit that people assume I'm a goth all the time, even independent from what i listen to or what I happen to be wearing.

A few things though:

Evanescence is not, nor has Evanescence ever been a gothic band. The most accurate genre label for Evanescence would be either melodic metal or symphonic metal (technically melodic metal is a sub-genre of symphonic metal).

Gothic as a genre came about when Punk started splitting into various new genres like Post-Punk, Gothic, Horror-Punk/Deathrock, and a few others back in the late 70s/early 80s. Technically labeling even Switchblade Symphony as "Gothic" would be somewhat inaccurate, likewise for Lacrimosa- but I could see the logic behind labeling either like that (especially for the later).

Then in the 80s the Gothic genre split into a the genre of Darkwave which is basically an industrial genre with its origins in the gothic genre. Crüxshadows is a darkwave band.

Then there's gothic metal which is such abused as a term that its pretty much meaningless anymore. These days its used as a catch all term for pretty much all modern metal bands that aren't overly industrial, or overly punk sounding. What's the difference? The best band that sounds like Evanescence is, imho, Within Temptation. Next time you're looking for new stuff to listen to, pick up one of their newer albums, [which are frequently labeled as gothic metal but I consider it more symphonic metal] listen to it, and then listen to their first album "Enter." The two don't sound anything alike, just as the early Sirenia albums sound nothing like the newest two. That's because all those goth-derivative genres really do sound radically different from each other. /rantmode

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 01:32 PM

OMG. :shock:

Didn't we just have the "is SarahG a goth?" thread? There's sooooo much I could say to this post. But, I'll stay tactful and control myself....

I'm not going to sit here and say whether or not I'm gothic because, as I explained to GSXR earlier- there's no easier way to piss people off, because there are so many people who get so much emotionally invested in "what goth means" and will quickly take offense whenever someone disagrees with their world view. I personally don't care about those debates, and want nothing to do with them, but I will freely admit that people assume I'm a goth all the time, even independent from what i listen to or what I happen to be wearing.

A few things though:

Evanescence is not, nor has Evanescence ever been a gothic band. The most accurate genre label for Evanescence would be either melodic metal or symphonic metal (technically melodic metal is a sub-genre of symphonic metal).

Gothic as a genre came about when Punk started splitting into various new genres like Post-Punk, Gothic, Horror-Punk/Deathrock, and a few others back in the late 70s/early 80s. Technically labeling even Switchblade Symphony as "Gothic" would be somewhat inaccurate, likewise for Lacrimosa- but I could see the logic behind labeling either like that (especially for the later).

Then in the 80s the Gothic genre split into a the genre of Darkwave which is basically an industrial genre with its origins in the gothic genre. Crüxshadows is a darkwave band.

Then there's gothic metal which is such abused as a term that its pretty much meaningless anymore. These days its used as a catch all term for pretty much all modern metal bands that aren't overly industrial, or overly punk sounding. What's the difference? The best band that sounds like Evanescence is, imho, Within Temptation. Next time you're looking for new stuff to listen to, pick up one of their newer albums, [which are frequently labeled as gothic metal but I consider it more symphonic metal] listen to it, and then listen to their first album "Enter." The two don't sound anything alike, just as the early Sirenia albums sound nothing like the newest two. That's because all those goth-derivative genres really do sound radically different from each other. /rantmode

Wow, SarahG, thanks for the lesson. I am more enlightened.

As you can tell, I am a newbie (noobie? spellt wrong, I don't know) and I am not familiar with your previous posts about Goth and music. I only know what I like. And I liked Evanescense when they were hot. I quickly youtube-searched cruxshadows and listened to a couple of their songs because I am always open to new things, and I liked what I heard, though I couldn't find "Breathe".

So was that a yes or a no on the goth? I just want to learn more about you, is all. Do you think that Love and Know are related? And do you think that their opposites, Fear and Doubt, are also related?

SarahG
06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
So was that a yes or a no on the goth? I just want to learn more about you, is all. Do you think that Love and Know are related? And do you think that their opposites, Fear and Doubt, are also related?

What makes you think fear is the opposite of love, or doubt the opposite of know?

I would think the opposite of love would be loathe, and the opposite of know would be ignorance.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 02:04 PM

What makes you think fear is the opposite of love, or doubt the opposite of know?

I would think the opposite of love would be loathe, and the opposite of know would be ignorance.

Thanks for your question. Great question, by the way.

I speak of love in the context of human experience, not semantics. And especially, in the context of a man discovering that a woman he has fallen in love with was not born as a woman, but is transgender girl.

So... to know someone, and then to ACCEPT what you know about them, leads to love for them. That is, accepting and loving them for their own good, putting their desires and needs above your own, with no consideration of your own personal gain.

In this context, the opposite of love is not hate, it is fear. Fear is a selfish emotion devoted to protected self from harm. And so, in this context, it's opposite - putting self and self-preservation to one side for the present - is love, that is seeking the good of someone else no matter what the cost to oneself. To fear is to put your own self preservation above all else.

Knowing is: finding out the undeniable truth about something, or someone.

In relationships, especially at the beginning, we portray unrealistic versions of ourselves to our prospective lovers. When they find out who we really are. and when we find out who they really are, we are faced with the choice...do they really love us? Do they really accept us, warts and all?

Doubt is the uncertainty that something, (or someone?), can be known. Without certainty, without certain knowledge, there can be no action, no trust, no investment of oneself, no love. If someone says they love you, and you doubt it, then you automatically block any knowledge or exploration of that love, them knowing you, or you knowing them.

When Satan tempted Eve, he did not outrightly deny what God had promised to Eve, he simply made her doubt it. "Did God really say.."

To love and be loved, to know and be known. I believe these are the greatest human needs. And fear and doubt block these from developing.

IMHO!!

(PS: I apologise for "hijacking" this post.)