PDA

View Full Version : tgirls in brazil

jjaxson5
06-18-2009, 04:43 AM
I am about to take a vacation and go down to sao paulo, almost exclusively just to see what the tranny scene is like after having heard countless stories online and elsewhere. Just wandering if anyone has any advice for me concerning my trip as in like where to go and how to go about finding some awesome tranny action (in particular i'd love to find kalena rios lol). Preciate ya'll

mikejones
06-18-2009, 04:55 AM
Yea, the place is awesome. I was there in 2004 and again in 2005. Both times I met some nice trannies in some of the clubs and had a very happy ending. The first time with a native latina and on the second visit with an asian T-girl. Neither spoke any English but it was absolutely a blast.

Not sure what the scene is like there now though.

shemale-411
06-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Kalena Rios is presently in Barcelona. If she's still there in Fall I will definitely see her!

http://www.erosguia.net/travestis/kalena-rios_4157.php

jjaxson5
06-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Always good to hear, I was just kind of wandering though if no one speaks english in these clubs or wherever u go to meet how did you end up hooking up? I guess its understood when your an american down there anyway lol, and is there like a district or somewhere that is best to go to?

cookiepuss
06-18-2009, 05:30 AM
Always good to hear, I was just kind of wandering though if no one speaks english in these clubs or wherever u go to meet how did you end up hooking up? I guess its understood when your an american down there anyway lol, and is there like a district or somewhere that is best to go to?

Let the rest of us know how it goes. I have an interest of heading down there as well. Have a blast!

Rogue1
06-18-2009, 07:43 AM

http://damazo.groobyforums.com/forum/

There are lots of local experts who know who's in town, who's visiting, and up to date phone numbers. Many speak English so you'll have no problem getting information.

Very few of the girls speak English so get a phone number and give a tip to one of the front desk people at your hotel to call for you if you don't speak fluent Portuguese. If Hilda Brazil is in town, she speaks English, gives private tours and will make calls for you.

jjaxson5
06-18-2009, 07:08 PM
Alrighty thanks for the tips rogue

hilda brasil
08-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Alrighty thanks for the tips rogue

hi baby
if u need any help get in touch

phone

55 11 8142 7422

or 7999 3488

email: hildabrasil@hotmail.com

blog
www.hildabrazil.blogspot.com

kiss

hilda

BeardedOne
08-11-2009, 11:41 PM
If Hilda Brazil is in town, she speaks English, gives private tours and will make calls for you.

Great advice from all, but the only call I'd want Hilda to make is to my own hotel room. :wink:

hilda brasil
08-20-2009, 09:49 AM
If Hilda Brazil is in town, she speaks English, gives private tours and will make calls for you.

Great advice from all, but the only call I'd want Hilda to make is to my own hotel room. :wink:

ohh honey thanks a lot
i would love to be in a room all day with u making crazy sex!!
kisss

hilda