PDA

View Full Version : Silicone Pumping Question?

JeniferTS
06-17-2009, 09:59 PM
lmao @ bricks..could be..sometimes the area that gets pumped can harden up.

Nicole Dupre
06-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Wow. People always talk about sil "hard spots" as if they're normal. Yet the people who go to m never have such problems. No wonder "he da man". lol

BLKGSXR
06-18-2009, 07:24 AM
and i mean HARD!like a morning wood hard or harder?

Marilyn
06-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Silicon does get hard, especially when it has recently been applied. Skin has to stretch and make room for the silicon to set on the muscles, eventually it should soften up if it is in fact medical-grade silicon. However, industrial silicone tends to never soften up and unfortunately that is the type of silicon that most ts women can afford in the blk market. Only a few South American countries actually inject medical silicon for body conturing, it is not recommended though, cuz the product might migrate to different parts of the body. For these reasons silicon has only been approved as prosthesis in the USA.

This info was given to me by my Dr. in NJ who removed the silicon I had in my upper lip! THank God everything is back to normal with my lip....no more silicon, just my own fat! :)

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Hard intamuscular "brick" -like objects. This could be an ideal case for Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

Are you...pregnant, now??

tstv_lover
06-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Silicon does get hard, especially when it has recently been applied. Skin has to stretch and make room for the silicon to set on the muscles, eventually it should soften up if it is in fact medical-grade silicon. However, industrial silicone tends to never soften up and unfortunately that is the type of silicon that most ts women can afford in the blk market.

Is this an example of silicone gone bad, or just waiting to "settle"?

If you were this girl, how would you fix the problem?

jasonsteele
06-24-2009, 02:29 AM
maybe shemales should pump it in their cocks instead!

sexyshana
06-24-2009, 02:32 AM
Wow. People always talk about sil "hard spots" as if they're normal. Yet the people who go to m never have such problems. No wonder "he da man". lol

M is the man!!!

SarahG
06-24-2009, 02:32 AM
maybe shemales should pump it in their cocks instead!

Have you seen what that can look like?

:puke

JHANIAH L0VE
06-24-2009, 05:14 AM
M does over breasts and did her body... www.tsmiamigoddess.com

BritneyBoykins
06-24-2009, 06:57 AM

FUUUUCCKKKKK she is hot!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:crazy

Ts CinthyaNY
06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
So i hooked up with this Gorgeous TS the other day and i noticed while i was feeling on her thighs they felt like to Bricks were on the Sides of each leg. Immediately i noticed and it definitely was a HUGE turn-off, but i didnt want to make the girl feel insecure asking. So is this caused by the Excessive Silicone Pumping?

Definitively because of that I haven't gone trough that , I would love to have a wonderful job done, best thing it's to wait for the results of the HRT or have it done with the right person ... Not sure why so many girls over do that to themselves ...

Love...

Cinthya.

Ts CinthyaNY
06-24-2009, 10:24 AM

She looks fantastic...!!! Where did she get the job done???!!!

Love...

Cinthya.

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Doesn't anyone find the feel and weight of silicone injected sites to be completely unnatural? I've also seen instances where it hardened resulting in disfigurement that not even surgery could likely fix. Silicone is often a cheap and quick fix with equally often terrible consequences in the future.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-24-2009, 05:47 PM
well M travels to south beach and chicago on the regular. most in south beach. @ cinthya

JHANIAH L0VE
06-24-2009, 05:49 PM

FUUUUCCKKKKK she is hot!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:crazy right she one of the best LATIN queens i know.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 05:55 PM
M has done many people who are sickening. And south FL is where much of the love is made. Werq.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Doesn't anyone find the feel and weight of silicone injected sites to be completely unnatural? I've also seen instances where it hardened resulting in disfigurement that not even surgery could likely fix. Silicone is often a cheap and quick fix with equally often terrible consequences in the future.

There are three different viscosities of med sil. I don't know why people get hard spots, but I suspect that has something to do with it. That is, unless some shady whore was putting floor wax or caulk into your ass.

Also, unless your skills are as fierce as M's, slower is always safer. When M lived in PR, I started with someone else who was slow. If M was here, I assume this would have been accomplished in a fraction of the time with no hard spots.

Btw I think getting your tits pumped is nuts. Unless someone is a master, there is a 50/50 chance they will turn purple. Also, that shit migrates into peopes' internal organs. You have to be one cheap whore to get sil tits, in this day and age anyway.

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 07:28 PM

There are three different viscosities of med sil. I don't know why people get hard spots, but I suspect that has something to do with it. That is, unless some shady whore was putting floor wax or caulk into your ass.

Also, unless your skills are as fierce as M's, slower is always safer. When M lived in PR, I started with someone else who was slow. If M was here, I assume this would have been accomplished in a fraction of the time with no hard spots.

Btw I think getting your tits pumped is nuts. Unless someone is a master, there is a 50/50 chance they will turn purple. Also, that shit migrates into peopes' internal organs. You have to be one cheap whore to get sil tits, in this day and age anyway.

I agree, sil tits = cheap and cheap means not medically supervised and not medically supervised probably means someone's not too concerned about their health. And if they're not concerned about their own health, they sure as hell ain't gonna give a rat's ass about mine.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
[quote=Nicole Dupre]

I agree, sil tits = cheap and cheap means not medically supervised and not medically supervised probably means someone's not too concerned about their health. And if they're not concerned about their own health, they sure as hell ain't gonna give a rat's ass about mine.Implants are cheaper than ever, actually. We're practically entering the age of bargain basement surgical enhancements. lol

2009AD
06-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Is this an example of silicone gone bad, or just waiting to "settle"?

If you were this girl, how would you fix the problem?

Does BTG.com ever say "thanks, but no thanks" to any "models?" My God!

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 08:17 PM
The silicone is migrating from her ass down her legs. Soon she won't be able to kneel and eventually she won't even be able to put on shoes. What a mess! And that stuff is nearly impossible to remove.

SarahG
06-24-2009, 09:47 PM
The silicone is migrating from her ass down her legs. Soon she won't be able to kneel and eventually she won't even be able to put on shoes. What a mess! And that stuff is nearly impossible to remove.

Looking at the picture I would think that they'd have to just cut off that huge growth of migrating silicone under her ass and then use skin grafts to patch up the area removed.

I am surprised she can sit down, at all- that must be really painful.

Nicole Dupre
06-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Trust me, if it's life threatening, they can often cut you open like a piece of meat and remove it. I know a tranny who had to have her enormous sil tits removed on welfare assistance That doctor basically put one big hideous scar across her entire chest, where her DDD's used to be. Horrific, truly. :(

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Another problem with silicone concerns the fact that it is a foreign substance that will cause the human body to have an immuno-reaction at some level. Silicone cannot be broken down by any enzyme system in the body, it is engulfed by macrophages, carried to distant sites by embolization where it acts as an immune adjuvant, stimulating immune activity. A person who has an immunodeficiency of any kind is, simply stated, immunocompromised.

An immunocompromised person is particularly vulnerable to opportunistic infections, in addition to normal infections that could affect everyone. Free silicone in the human body provides the perfect environment to predispose the user not only to colds, the flu and a whole host of "normal" diseases. Throw STDs and HIV-AIDS into the mix and what you have over time is, in essence, a walking petri dish just waiting for the right bug or bugs.

Silicone is great for tub surrounds, weather stripping and electrical and thermal insulation but its usefulness and safety as a injectable cosmetic supplement is beyond question ... it's not safe, regardless of who does it.

JeniferTS
06-24-2009, 11:21 PM
silicone migrating? what?

Bobzz
06-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Is it coincidence or irony that she looks like the Cowardly Lion.

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!

Equally frightening is the dead-weight, corpse like feel of the tissue. It's like one big numb callous. That gives me a real woody everytime!

peggygee
07-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I got pumped back in the day, fortunately all turned out well.

But I would say be sure of the expertise of the person pumping
you, and what they are injecting into you.

Also be aware that there are now other options such as fat harvesting,
and using PMMA.

PMMA bioplasty isn't performed in the US much, it's very prevalent in
Latin America and a few other places, and may be considered as a
viable alternative to Silicon injections.

Nicole Dupre
07-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Another problem with silicone concerns the fact that it is a foreign substance that will cause the human body to have an immuno-reaction at some level. Silicone cannot be broken down by any enzyme system in the body, it is engulfed by macrophages, carried to distant sites by embolization where it acts as an immune adjuvant, stimulating immune activity. A person who has an immunodeficiency of any kind is, simply stated, immunocompromised.

An immunocompromised person is particularly vulnerable to opportunistic infections, in addition to normal infections that could affect everyone. Free silicone in the human body provides the perfect environment to predispose the user not only to colds, the flu and a whole host of "normal" diseases. Throw STDs and HIV-AIDS into the mix and what you have over time is, in essence, a walking petri dish just waiting for the right bug or bugs.

Silicone is great for tub surrounds, weather stripping and electrical and thermal insulation but its usefulness and safety as a injectable cosmetic supplement is beyond question ... it's not safe, regardless of who does it.

"Waiting for the right bugs?" That's almost like saying that tattoo ink will make you a walking petri dish, when it's simply not true.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but you seem a little over zealous about making such generalizations. Imho you need to be completely accurate when you speak about this stuff, and not play like you've had first hand experience. Or, I'd feel compelled to ask you to share with us whatever your supposed intimate knowledge is, to see how reality-based it sounds.

Instead of blaming pumping itself, you should provide documented case info to prove your theory. Explaining how infections can be caused by foreign substances and objects in the body is not going to pass as proof-positive. It's far more likely, imo, that the only real difference between med grade sil and all the other conventional fillers is permanence. They can milk you multiple times with all of the other stuff. Where as, with med grade sil you only need it once. You can slowly build on it.

qeuqheeg222
07-04-2009, 11:46 AM
did "m" avoid that jail term????.i havent heard much about him for a while but his skills are somthin...

Nicole Dupre
07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Those who know, don't say etc etc.

This thread is officially locked, so sez me. lol

Bobzz
07-04-2009, 01:28 PM

"Waiting for the right bugs?" That's almost like saying that tattoo ink will make you a walking petri dish, when it's simply not true.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but you seem a little over zealous about making such generalizations. Imho you need to be completely accurate when you speak about this stuff, and not play like you've had first hand experience. Or, I'd feel compelled to ask you to share with us whatever your supposed intimate knowledge is, to see how reality-based it sounds.

Instead of blaming pumping itself, you should provide documented case info to prove your theory. Explaining how infections can be caused by foreign substances and objects in the body is not going to pass as proof-positive. It's far more likely, imo, that the only real difference between med grade sil and all the other conventional fillers is permanence. They can milk you multiple times with all of the other stuff. Where as, with med grade sil you only need it once. You can slowly build on it.

The medical literature is filled with reports and extensive studies on the adverse effects of silicone injections. The FDA has not approved the marketing of liquid silicone for injection for any cosmetic purpose, including the treatment of facial defects or wrinkles, or enlarging the breasts. Even a cursory search on Google using the terms silicone injections AIDS and/or immunodeficiency yields tons of information.

Injected silicone can and often does result in a variety of medical problems. Documented reactions have included respiratory distress, infection, toxic shock syndrome, granuloma, scleroderma, cancer, neuropathy, lymphadenopathy, rheumatic symptoms, synovitis, and severe autoimmune and connective tissue disorders. Use of dirty needles places the individual at risk for HIV, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases. Medical problems may develop immediately upon injection, or years or even decades later, and can and can result in debility or death.

Due to the unsanitary practices of many non-medically trained silicone providers, silicone injection, particularly non-medical grade silicone (which is itself an oxymoron) is considered a likely means of transmitting HIV and Hepatitis B and C. If the silicone provider works outside of the traditional medical framework, there is a very strong likelihood that their customers will also be outside of the traditional medical framework. This simply means the less medical supervision and/or intervention there is, the more likely one will be exposed to HIV and Hepatitis B and C. Which is not to say that it's a given. In the same vein (no pun intended), since silicone is known to be immunoreactive and can cause a diminution in a person's ability to fight off diseases of all types, the chances of actually acquiring a disease like HIV / AIDS and Hepatitis is simply greater when silicone injections and/or black market hormone injections are done by non-medically trained individuals.

The dangers and unfortunate results of injected silicone are well-documented in the medical literature.

References

A note on injectable silicone.
<http://www.tsroadmap.com/early/silicone.html>.

Chastre, J., Brun, P., Soler, P., Basset, F., Trouillet, J.L., Fagon, J.Y., Gilbert, C., & Hance, A.J. (1987). Acute and latent pneumonitis after subcutaneous injections of silicone in transsexual men. American Review of Respiratory Disease, 135(1), 236-240.

Dying for beauty: Silicone injections. (2001, 29 March).
<http://www.click10.com/mia/health/stories/health-56459820010329-110320.html>.

Hage, J.J., Kanhai, R.C., Oen, A.L., van Diest, P.J., & Karim, R.B. (2001, March). The devastating outcome of massive subcutaneous injection of highly viscous fluids in male-to-female transsexuals. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 107(3), 734-741.

Ohtake, N., Itoh, M., & Shioya, N. (1992). Postoperative disorders of augmentation mammaplasty by the injection method in Japan. In U.T. Hinderer (Ed.), Plastic surgery 1992, Vol. 2, pp. 677-678. New York: Elsevier.

Silicone injected at parties in South Florida: Health Department calls it an epidemic. (2001, 29 March). <http://www.click10.com/mia/news/stories/news-56479220010329-130339.html>.

And while somewhat rarer, underneath that harmless tattoo is a very serious risk of acquiring a deadly blood-borne disease such as AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, tetanus, syphilis, tuberculosis and other blood-born diseases.

http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/health.html

Again, it's not a given, it's just a risk that's higher if you're already immuno-compromised.

As for my background, let's just say, I'm a scientist with 25 plus years of medical research. You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows and denial ain't the river in Egypt.

Lemme guess, you smoke cigarettes too, right?

Nicole Dupre
07-05-2009, 03:04 PM
The medical literature is filled with reports and extensive studies on the adverse effects of silicone injections. The FDA has not approved the marketing of liquid silicone for injection for any cosmetic purpose, including the treatment of facial defects or wrinkles, or enlarging the breasts. Even a cursory search on Google using the terms silicone injections AIDS and/or immunodeficiency yields tons of information.

Injected silicone can and often does result in a variety of medical problems. Documented reactions have included respiratory distress, infection, toxic shock syndrome, granuloma, scleroderma, cancer, neuropathy, lymphadenopathy, rheumatic symptoms, synovitis, and severe autoimmune and connective tissue disorders. Use of dirty needles places the individual at risk for HIV, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases. Medical problems may develop immediately upon injection, or years or even decades later, and can and can result in debility or death.

Due to the unsanitary practices of many non-medically trained silicone providers, silicone injection, particularly non-medical grade silicone (which is itself an oxymoron) is considered a likely means of transmitting HIV and Hepatitis B and C. If the silicone provider works outside of the traditional medical framework, there is a very strong likelihood that their customers will also be outside of the traditional medical framework. This simply means the less medical supervision and/or intervention there is, the more likely one will be exposed to HIV and Hepatitis B and C. Which is not to say that it's a given. In the same vein (no pun intended), since silicone is known to be immunoreactive and can cause a diminution in a person's ability to fight off diseases of all types, the chances of actually acquiring a disease like HIV / AIDS and Hepatitis is simply greater when silicone injections and/or black market hormone injections are done by non-medically trained individuals.

The dangers and unfortunate results of injected silicone are well-documented in the medical literature.

References

A note on injectable silicone.
<http://www.tsroadmap.com/early/silicone.html>.

Chastre, J., Brun, P., Soler, P., Basset, F., Trouillet, J.L., Fagon, J.Y., Gilbert, C., & Hance, A.J. (1987). Acute and latent pneumonitis after subcutaneous injections of silicone in transsexual men. American Review of Respiratory Disease, 135(1), 236-240.

Dying for beauty: Silicone injections. (2001, 29 March).
<http://www.click10.com/mia/health/stories/health-56459820010329-110320.html>.

Hage, J.J., Kanhai, R.C., Oen, A.L., van Diest, P.J., & Karim, R.B. (2001, March). The devastating outcome of massive subcutaneous injection of highly viscous fluids in male-to-female transsexuals. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 107(3), 734-741.

Ohtake, N., Itoh, M., & Shioya, N. (1992). Postoperative disorders of augmentation mammaplasty by the injection method in Japan. In U.T. Hinderer (Ed.), Plastic surgery 1992, Vol. 2, pp. 677-678. New York: Elsevier.

Silicone injected at parties in South Florida: Health Department calls it an epidemic. (2001, 29 March). <http://www.click10.com/mia/news/stories/news-56479220010329-130339.html>.

And while somewhat rarer, underneath that harmless tattoo is a very serious risk of acquiring a deadly blood-borne disease such as AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, tetanus, syphilis, tuberculosis and other blood-born diseases.

http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/health.html

Again, it's not a given, it's just a risk that's higher if you're already immuno-compromised.

As for my background, let's just say, I'm a scientist with 25 plus years of medical research. You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows and denial ain't the river in Egypt.

Lemme guess, you smoke cigarettes too, right?Copy and paste your shoddy research until your wiener shoots ambrosia. You're even more laughable, because you've proven nothing. AIDS/HIV does not sit in tattoo ink like a time bomb. Jerking off into a beaker with a lab coat on for 25 yrs does not count as being an expert on pumping or tattoos, Mr Google Ninja.

Now tell us how many transsexuals you know personally with silicone. I know a few who have had it in their bodies for decades, with no problems whatsoever. You're mouth's writing checks that your brain can't cash. lol

And yes, I smoke, eat cooked mammals, watch television, and go to the mall. But I'm still here, no thanks to sanctimonious guys like you.

Bobzz
07-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Sanctimonious? Well, I'm surprised you know such big words. You wanted references, I gave you references that you'd be able to easily check. Now, other than your own sanctimonious logic of "well, I'm still standing so it must be fine", why don't you give me some scientific research that shows you're right and that I'm wrong? Show me where silicone is safe and approved.

To answer your question, in fact, I've known several girls over the years with silicone who have had problems, mostly related hardeneding and encapsulation, one of whom died of scleroderma, an immune disorder. The others have tits that are cold to the touch and feel like bags of ground beef. So as far as I'm concerned, you should pump yourself up to your hearts content. While you're at it, why waste money on the medical grade crap? Hell, I'll even pay for the discount stuff for ya.

My comment on you smoking confirms the obvious, given your willingness to disfigure your body with those freak-ass tattoos, you don't give a shit about what other toxins you put into your body. Your body issues go well beyond gender dismorphia. But don't go way mad Nicole ... just go away.

Nicole Dupre
07-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Don't drop dead. Drop dead slowly.

Sil in the tits is for losers. I don't care what ghetto bunny you fondled or what she felt like to you, you dickless bluff artist.

The world is loaded with millions of TS and tattooed people that disprove your lame theories. Catch it, genius.

Now go take a good whiff of the carbon monoxide we're surrounded by, and stfu.

Bobzz
07-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Don't drop dead. Drop dead slowly.

Sil in the tits is for losers. I don't care what ghetto bunny you fondled or what she felt like to you, you dickless bluff artist.

The world is loaded with millions of TS and tattooed people that disprove your lame theories. Catch it, genius.

Now go take a good whiff of the carbon monoxide we're surrounded by, and stfu.

TsVanessa69
07-05-2009, 06:15 PM

M is the man!!!
M just did my girlfrriend yesterday because she love how my work was done!
Some girls DON'T have medical grade silicone, some people are shady and pump with shit thats not even silicone at all.
There is this Jamacian girl K, she doesn't pump right and it gets hard and lumpy like a bag of potatoes.
Then again everybody's body reacts differently too

TsVanessa69
07-05-2009, 06:28 PM
jesus!
Where did the silicone go wrong????
I am Puerto Rican and we have wider rounder asses.
Its soft to the touch and jiggles when I walk and when i get fucked it wiggles and giggles like a female in a porn movie.
There are no dents and lumps, and you are welcome to touch when you have the money!
A little cellulite in my legs is not sil gone wrong, its what WOMAN get all the time. I love when fags try and come for me, so now I'm gonna take a few pages of this there and post unretouched ass shots from every angle!!!!

TsVanessa69
07-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Some shower shots with a normal digital cam

Nicole Dupre
07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Great response. Act like you know. lol

But you want to go around planting the idea in peoples' heads that sil is a guaranteed death sentence, and that's not cool.

So don't get so bent, ok? I didn't tell you to go way overboard with the "warnings", hater. Ummm, no shit, you need to be careful. But who died and made you the head surgeon general in charge?

JHANIAH L0VE
07-06-2009, 12:45 AM
OH MY!

TsVanessa69
07-06-2009, 01:04 AM
OH MY!
I took that phrase already.

yodajazz
07-06-2009, 11:12 AM
From what I can see Vanessa's ass looks fine. I have seen pics of girls whose hip area took on a different color than the rest of their body. That doesn't look good to me. Here is one I recently found whose shape I really like, but her butt skin color takes away from the overall attractivness.

tsbrenda
07-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Home » Headlines, Poisoning
Two Tampa Women Hospitalized After Homemade Silicone Injections
Submitted by MedHeadlines on 12 February, 2009 – 22:262 Comments
Email This Article Print
Two women from Tampa, Florida, are suffering serious health consequences after they allowed a woman to inject their buttocks with a homemade silicon solution to enhance their appearances. Both women, in their 30s, were hospitalized after the injections made them gravely ill.

Police arrested Sharhonda Lindsay, 32, on two counts of practicing medicine without a license, a third-degree felony that could bring a five-year jail sentence. She brewed up a concoction of commercial-grade silicone gel and saline in a kitchen before injecting it into one of the hospitalized women 40 times in the buttocks and the other woman 20 times. Lindsay was paid $500 for the 40 injections and $250 for the 20.

Within hours, one of the women became ill and was hospitalized early the following morning. She was suffering damage to her kidneys that was so severe she still requires dialysis and her mother says it isn’t known yet if the dialysis will be a permanent situation.

Medical experts suggest the untrained Lindsay may have injected the brew into a blood vessel by accident, thereby causing the organ damage both women experienced. They also say the frequency of turning to unlicensed people for cosmetic enhancements such as this is not as rare as might be expected. And they fear the nation’s economic crisis may persuade more women to turn to substandard cosmetic enhancements instead of to the qualified doctors licensed to provide these treatments safely and professionally.

People are using industrial-grade silicone, paraffin wax, and vegetable and baby oils, and following internet instructions on self-injection at an alarming rate, according to Dr. Julius Few. The trend is growing so rapidly that Few and some of his colleagues founded the Coalition for Injectable Safety to increase public awareness and educate potential victims against the risks associated with the practice. Few, a clinical associate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is also director of The Few Institute for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

All cosmetic treatments, including silicone injections into any part of the body, are surgical procedures that must be done by licensed practitioners only, be they a dermatologist, plastic or cosmetic surgeon, or any other qualified individual licensed by the state of operation. A safe, sterile setting is required.

Anyone claiming to legally administer such treatments in a spa, hotel room, garage, or in anyone’s home, regardless of the cost, is operating under false pretenses that can be very dangerous. According to the mother of the Tampa woman, such a quest for inexpensive, artificial curves is “committing suicide,” “playing Russian roulette with your life.”

The average cost of a “Buttock Lift” procedure is $4,885 (Source ASAPS)

In The Life: Beauty on the Black Market
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZzsP4lgjzM

http://www.calpernia.com/getting-real-about-silicone-injections-and-transsexual-women/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Queenz_OF_Media/2009/04/07/THE-DANGERS-OF-FREELY-INJECTED-SILICONE

http://wcbstv.com/health/silicone.injections.botched.2.975555.html

http://medheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/silicone.jpg

tsbrenda
07-08-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5519&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5676&highlight=

Silicone Pumpings Know the facts:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=18576&highlight=

http://www.socaltranscom.org/transgender_008.htm

http://www.socaltranscom.org/dangerous_curves.gif

Nicole Dupre
07-13-2009, 03:39 AM

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!

Equally frightening is the dead-weight, corpse like feel of the tissue. It's like one big numb callous. That gives me a real woody everytime!

You were pretty desensitized to the topic yourself not so long ago, Gnomez. Pfffft.

:roll:

2009AD
07-13-2009, 03:50 AM
WHY DOES IT LOOK SO AWFUL YOUR FACE AND BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get it, she has bad silicone in her black ass. Move one.

Bobzz
07-13-2009, 10:40 AM

You were pretty desensitized to the topic yourself not so long ago, Gnomez. Pfffft.

:roll:

I though we dropped this already but apparently you're still itching for a confrontation. You haven't been drinking heavily again, have you? Why else would you bring this up?

Look Nicole, people make choices all the time. And what? Because they've made stupid choices, I'm not allowed to poke fun at them or their mistakes? You're not that charitable either. You know where I stand, anyone who pumps themselves with SIL gets exactly what they deserve. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. End of discussion.

Nicole Dupre
07-13-2009, 04:51 PM
I though we dropped this already but apparently you're still itching for a confrontation. You haven't been drinking heavily again, have you? Why else would you bring this up?

Look Nicole, people make choices all the time. And what? Because they've made stupid choices, I'm not allowed to poke fun at them or their mistakes? You're not that charitable either. You know where I stand, anyone who pumps themselves with SIL gets exactly what they deserve. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. End of discussion.

I only drink socially, but nice try.

You made sweeping generalizations that sounded nothing like your current "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" stance. A few days ago, you were entertaining yourself by handing out death certificates to anyone with medical grade silicone and/or tattoo ink in their body. Don't make me quote you.

I just didn't see how you could feel good about putting disinformation out into cyberspace. But then again, there's no reason to try understanding you because you've proven that you're ignorant.

The reason I brought this up again is that I noticed you backpedaling, now that the court of public opinion has spoken on Jhaniah's insensitivity regarding the matter. lol It's pretty obvious that you were equally as insensitive. And I just thought I'd share that lil' observation, since you originally got so snotty with me.

So, what's up in the world of medicine? Cure any illnesses lately at that hush-hush job of yours? ;-) lol

Bobzz
07-13-2009, 06:33 PM

I only drink socially, but nice try.

You made sweeping generalizations that sounded nothing like your current "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" stance. A few days ago, you were entertaining yourself by handing out death certificates to anyone with medical grade silicone and/or tattoo ink in their body. Don't make me quote you.

I just didn't see how you could feel good about putting disinformation out into cyberspace. But then again, there's no reason to try understanding you because you've proven that you're ignorant.

The reason I brought this up again is that I noticed you backpedaling, now that the court of public opinion has spoken on Jhaniah's insensitivity regarding the matter. lol It's pretty obvious that you were equally as insensitive. And I just thought I'd share that lil' observation, since you originally got so snotty with me.

So, what's up in the world of medicine? Cure any illnesses lately at that hush-hush job of yours? ;-) lol

Please quote me but make sure you quote me correctly. There was no "disinformation", I simply stated there are risks that may not be readily apparent to everyone (even to someone with her head as far up your ass as it is.)

I still think anyone who uses injectable silicone for cosmetic purposes is either an idiot or has a death wish or both. My "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" comment was simply an unsuccessful attempt to avoid your inevitable lengthy diatribes and personal attacks. I have my opinion and you have yours... and you know what they say about opinions? They're like assholes, they all stink, some worse than others. I just happen to think that yours stinks worse than most others. As for me being "ignorant", I really doubt that Nicole. I've had bowel movements with higher IQs than yours.

Lastly, I could give a rat's ass about Jhaniah and for that matter, about you. You're one angry motherfucker and you just don't know when to shut the hell up.

TsGiaX
10-16-2009, 03:17 AM

I love her body, Shes Gorgeous, For some reason I thought she was post -op, or maybe those are old pics/vids Hmmm.. Oh well either way her body is sickeninggggg love it

TsGiaX
10-16-2009, 03:29 AM
Eat, then get liposculpture with fat transfer to your buttocks/hips

silicon scares me