PDA

View Full Version : Pure Shemale Perfection

ska
10-08-2005, 09:11 PM
In my oppinion anyway. I would marry Barbi as is, no questions asked. And even though I'm straight (or percieved and lived that way all my life) would proclaim to the world I am married to the most perfect shemale in the world . A little over the top maybe, but she excites me so :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 09:16 PM
I gotta respect your opinion, if you think thats perfect than thats you, can't knock you for that

there's alot of women out there though
I see a few women weekly that I would say are closer to perfect, but thats just my opinion

ska
10-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Oh yeah, it's not me saying she is a totally perfect looking woman or even 100% passable. It's for whatever reason she really reaches out and grabs me. Really it's more of from the video I've seen of her and not the pics. I love the way she sounds and moves and performs various acts lol.

I also watched a documentary once that was all about her and that really let me know who she was in a real life type way. I wish I had taped it, don't know what I was thinking.

Anyway there are surely more perfect looking women and more passable out there and I've seen them also. Its just out of all the tgirls who really make me lust she is the creame of the crop. I assume she is retired from movies now? I haven't seen her in anything new forever.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Agreed, not saying she's unattractive at all
you guys wil rarely read me saying anything about Vanity, but I have to be honest I saw that broad on some HBO Documentary, she's pretty fuckin hot.............

living in NY is wild though, because as hot as she is there's like 20 broads hotter than her right here in the city, I wont name names, don't feel like getting cussed out tonight, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ska
10-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Well one thing working against me in my quest for her love is she definately has a taste for younger hispanic males. Thats who she was dating during the filming of that doc she was in . And also I saw her on an episode of Cops or a show like cops where she and this mexican guy had been in a domestic disturbance thingy. He was way younger than her too.

The cop made a joke to her about liking her fellas so young. She looked hurt at first like it made her seem so old or something. Then she laughed and said yeah she does like em young.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 10:18 PM
ugh @ Edelweiss
I gotta say this about that place then I will leave it alone
the most stuck up bitches hung(hang if its reopened) out there......................
no offense but if you weren't older, with a big german car, and a few cnotes in your wallet, those bitches acted like they were the shit

the joke is they all try to come to the weekly parties and act the complete opposite, and it's funny to watch dudes they shitted on @ Edelweiss shit back on them at Allanah's parties
fuckin priceless

viva Allanah

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Ossumpei, not the old school location, I mean the latest location
the old school Edelweiss was better

BigJoe
10-09-2005, 12:34 AM
She's very umm....enthusiastic in this set. Very nice!
For a long time I wasn’t sure if she was functional, I was glade when I finally found these.

ilovetgirls
10-09-2005, 02:03 PM
I saw her fucking Kate Frost in a video. It was very hot and without her cock you could not tell who was the TG and who was the GG.

Janus
10-09-2005, 08:05 PM
I saw her fucking Kate Frost in a video. It was very hot and without her cock you could not tell who was the TG and who was the GG.
OMG... the Barbie & Kate video has given me many many happy cumshots. Barbie is so fucking hot in it.

I actually really like seeing TGs with GGs. Which is why i can't bloody wait until that Belladonna video comes out...

tgirloverct
10-09-2005, 09:10 PM
What Belladonna video?

Trogdor
10-09-2005, 09:28 PM
OMG... the Barbie & Kate video has given me many many happy cumshots. Barbie is so fucking hot in it.

pictures and/or clips please :mrgreen: