PDA

View Full Version : Taser, Taser, Taser!!!

JamesHunt
06-17-2009, 05:18 AM
40 year old assholed fart needs to be tasered twice with the assistance of 4 coppers to be arrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hNmI5gUJHo

LMFAO

Why not just kick him in the nuts :roll:

thx1138
06-17-2009, 05:36 AM
It's not torture. It's harsh interrogation.

alyssats
06-17-2009, 05:43 AM
those police guys are hot i want them to arrest me too :oops:

Dino Velvet
06-17-2009, 05:46 AM

... uh, let me guess... so you can suck their cocks??? I guess those North Koreans earlier weren't too manly because you're still horny.

JamesHunt
06-18-2009, 05:52 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

alyssats's a shady hussy that like s to be fucked by men in uniforms :lol:

Willie Escalade
06-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Don't taze me, bro!

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM

Oh, Alyssa, thank you. I now have enough fantasies to last the next month. I knew there was a good reason that you're my favorite hung angel.

(PS. Tasers have just been introduced to the police force in the state of New South Wales in Australia, causing some activity on the radio talkback shows...five people have died from Taser related complications in other states in Australia. I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.)

Jessica Rabbit: You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.
Eddie Valiant: You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do.
Jessica Rabbit: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

arnie666
06-18-2009, 11:57 AM

:D If your ever in London ... I might also have reason to believe you are carrying sharps or drugs in your person so I might have to give you a strip search too.No female officer about sorry lifes shit :D

That bloke who they lifted gave a cop a slap earlier so I heard and he was still kicking out at them. These videos never tell you what led up to it. If you don't want to get leathered don't take on the mob. In the old days when my Dad was in he'd have slipped over quite a few times in the station or done the old, shoes and socks off whoops I trod on your foot with these size eleven boots repeatedly what a clumsy muppet I am.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
(PS. Tasers have just been introduced to the police force in the state of New South Wales in Australia, causing some activity on the radio talkback shows...five people have died from Taser related complications in other states in Australia. I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.)

I really disagree.

When all they have are bullets, if they misuse power- there is an investigation and depending on who the victim is, heads roll.

When police abuse the power of the taser, all people do is laugh and post the videos on youtube.

You can't even compare tasers to guns, the former is supposed to be a nonlethal response ONLY (not tool for revenge when someone is rude while complying during a traffic stop, not for disabling people before asking them to comply, etc), and the later is ONLY really a lethal response.

You shoot to kill, you don't shoot someone because they said fuck you when writing them a ticket.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 01:01 PM

I really disagree.

When all they have are bullets, if they misuse power- there is an investigation and depending on who the victim is, heads roll.

When police abuse the power of the taser, all people do is laugh and post the videos on youtube.

You can't even compare tasers to guns, the former is supposed to be a nonlethal response ONLY (not tool for revenge when someone is rude while complying during a traffic stop, not for disabling people before asking them to comply, etc), and the later is ONLY really a lethal response.

You shoot to kill, you don't shoot someone because they said fuck you when writing them a ticket.

Yes, I see what you are saying. But, since the impression is that this is a non-lethal force, Police (and especially new recruits) are more liberal in using it to disable offenders or potential offenders, to protect themselves and members of the public. There is reported an incidence where a person was tasered five times to be subdued, and then turned out to be innocent of any charge.

However, talkback radio here also interviewed a person who was tasered in a foreign country for filming a public event. They said under some circumstances they would expected to have been shot, not tasered, and would not be alive today to talk about it.

SarahG
06-18-2009, 01:27 PM

I really disagree.

Yes, I see what you are saying. But, since the impression is that this is a non-lethal force, Police (and especially new recruits) are more liberal in using it to disable offenders or potential offenders, to protect themselves and members of the public. There is reported an incidence where a person was tasered five times to be subdued, and then turned out to be innocent of any charge.

However, talkback radio here also interviewed a person who was tasered in a foreign country for filming a public event. They said under some circumstances they would expected to have been shot, not tasered, and would not be alive today to talk about it.

Its certainly a tool that has potential to really do a lot for cops.

The problem is, its being abused like its going out of style (at least, in the US). Until we get our cops trained to where are no longer going to use tasers irresponsibly, they should not have them.

Take the "don't taze me, bro" incident that everyone makes fun of. Even the politician the guy was disrupting didn't want him to be tased! Kerry was happy as a pig in shit to have someone asking him questions and listening to him, even if it was a prank.

scroller
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.

I've never seen a single example of someone being tasered where they were anywhere close to being a target for shooting. It's always just lipping off to cops, being pulled out of a car, being in a library or speaking engagement without ID, stuff like that.

It's never for defense purposes -- always just behavior control or outright torture.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 05:00 PM
I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.

I've never seen a single example of someone being tasered where they were anywhere close to being a target for shooting. It's always just lipping off to cops, being pulled out of a car, being in a library or speaking engagement without ID, stuff like that.

It's never for defense purposes -- always just behavior control or outright torture.

Well, like I said in my post...I heard of a journalist on talkback radio who said they were overseas in a foreign country covering civil unrest, and they were tasered by police for photographing the crowd and they said that in the past they would probably have been shot, not tasered.

So, now you have at least one example to draw on, OK?

thx1138
06-18-2009, 06:44 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/jun/18/tony-blair-secret-torture-policy

thx1138
06-18-2009, 09:49 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1193677/Police-carrying-searches-just-statistics-warns-terror-watchdog.html

scroller
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
So, now you have at least one example to draw on, OK?

No, I don't, without a link or reference.

And frankly unnamed foreign countries are not what I base civilized behavior on, anyway.

thx1138
06-19-2009, 05:27 AM
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0%2C25197%2C25654540-601%2C00.html

thx1138
06-19-2009, 12:38 PM
Jun 17, 2009 9:06 pm US/Mountain
McMenacing? Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's
by Brian Maass

DENVER (CBS4) ―

A Denver police officer has been suspended after allegedly brandishing his gun at a McDonald's restaurant in Aurora after his order took too long to fill.

Aurora police confirmed the CBS4 investigation saying the incident occurred May 21 at the McDonald's at 18181 East Hampden Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Aurora Police Department said they plan to present the case -- now classified as a felony menacing incident -- to the Arapahoe County District Attorney's Office Thursday for possible filing of criminal charges.

Sources familiar with the case, and the fast food worker's account of what happened, say two off-duty Denver police officers placed an order from their car in the early morning hours of May 21.

But once at the drive through window, the employee said the men became agitated and angry at how long their food was taking. The men thought they were being ignored, according to contacts familiar with the worker's account.

The male clerk then said one of the officer's flashed his police badge and pointed a pistol through the drive through window in a threatening manner, before driving off without paying.

Both officers are assigned to Denver International Airport although only one has been placed on administrative leave with pay, pending the outcome of the case.

(© MMIX CBS Television Stations, Inc