PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the lakers the refs fixed it for them

addicted
06-16-2009, 09:21 AM
The nba is fixed and the lakers won nothing but the corporate america wallstreet title of corruption. The only ones who won in this series was the shareholders of the nba. Denver was robbed and then the magic. game after game the refs cheated like hell for the lakers like their lives depended on it. It was So obvious but yet these lowlife jerkoff brainwashed faggot ass lakers still are blind to the facts. I bet anything if a laker tackled someone and these cheating refs didnt call it laker fans would say incidental contact. LOL jerkoff lakers scum.

BLKGSXR
06-16-2009, 09:23 AM
lmfao what a dumbass...they won whoohooo the world is over...addicted you kid are a douche...

addicted
06-16-2009, 09:25 AM
lmfao what a dumbass...they won whoohooo the world is over...addicted you kid are a douche...

Your mothers mouth is a douche. fucking scumbag

BLKGSXR
06-16-2009, 09:27 AM
amazing... i thought her mouth was made of human flesh..not shit ho lawd i have been decieved

Chuck
06-16-2009, 09:31 AM
I do agree somewhat with addicted. The NBA more than any professional league has a huge credibility problem when it comes to their refs. The league wanted a Kobe - Lebron final. It should have gotten a Denver - Orlando final.

Now the powers that be are already planning next year's Lakers / Cavs final that will feature none other than Shaq and Pat Riley with the Cavs.

addicted
06-16-2009, 09:34 AM
If shaq comes to the cavs he will turn them into a loser, That guarensheed the ball dont lie.

2009AD
06-16-2009, 10:19 AM
The only ones who won in this series was the shareholders of the nba.

Shareholders of the NBA? Man, you are an idiot.

Willie Escalade
06-16-2009, 11:05 AM
:violin

<----
<----
<----

Fox
06-16-2009, 11:07 AM
I suspect someone lost money...?

addicted
06-16-2009, 12:17 PM
I suspect someone lost money...?

yea the nba lost money cause the magic threw a monkey wrench in their little fixed scheme to push kobe and lebron in the finals.

addicted
06-16-2009, 12:18 PM

<----
<----
<----

its all fake like the wwe, enjoy your tainted bullshit jew trophy.

addicted
06-16-2009, 12:21 PM

Your a punk ass coward talking tough behind a computer screen. In real life if you called an old man an idiot he would beat your femanine estrogen having ass.

BLKGSXR
06-16-2009, 12:26 PM

Your a punk ass coward talking tough behind a computer screen. In real life if you called an old man an idiot he would beat your femanine estrogen having ass.so your what?
addicted to crack?

addicted
06-16-2009, 01:40 PM

Your a punk ass coward talking tough behind a computer screen. In real life if you called an old man an idiot he would beat your femanine estrogen having ass.so your what?
addicted to crack?

No addicted to your mother mouth

Instrumental
06-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah it was totally the officials' fault that the Magic completely choked in game four and blew it in game two. And it's their fault that in the second half of game five they pretty much just gave up. And it's their fault that the Magic got dominated by 25 points in Game 1. roffle. The Lakers are the better team and have much more reliable players to count on. Maybe if Jameer didn't get injured they'd have fared better but the Lakers would still have had the better over all team. The Magic live and die by the three. Their down low game is weak. Lakers are good all around pretty much. Especially with Kobe on their team.

sugdaddie69
06-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Dosen't this STUPID topic belong in the sports section?????

deee757
06-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Can they fix it the next two years so the Lakers will have more championships than the Celtics? Just asking

2009AD
06-16-2009, 03:01 PM

<----
<----
<----

Wow, you are an asshole.

strokeitnow
06-16-2009, 03:23 PM
damn, I thought the series was great and the Lakers certainly deserve the championship as they were the better team.

However; it appears the better show would have been watching addicted throw a fit in front of his tv set watching his precious magic get spanked by a better basketball team. I would have paid big money to watch that shit.

Official name change for the boy A-dick-ted

addicted
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
^^^^Sorry jackass that didnt happen, I understand the game is tainted coming in so the refs kept to the script. Like I said if you brainwashed pea brain Lakerbots cant see the game is rigged for you guys then you truly have no knowledge of the rules. you are just a male cheerleader. You came to right board cause you can dress up in mini skirt with pom poms and blindedly cheer for the flakers.

Trowa
06-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Oh jeez get over yourself. The Cavs are a trash team overall by comparison. They have arguably the best single player in the NBA, but that team is garbage. In reality, if Boston was 100% they would have destroyed the Eastern Conference including the Cavs and the Magic. The Eastern Conference overall was lacking this year. I mean c'mon the fucking Hawks made it to the second round. I've always been a Lakers fan and honestly Houston gave them the most trouble because Houston plays defense. The Nuggets and The Magic really had no answer for Kobe at all. Even if Shaq goes to the Cavs, that means what? They have a big man. Shaq's better days are behind him and honestly look for Boston and Orlando to come out of the EC with a vengeance.

xrey
06-17-2009, 01:08 AM
All together now ...

2008 - 2009 and 15 Time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers.

Get used to it. No matter how much whining and how much bitching you do it ain't gonna change and it will happen again a couple times over the next few years.

Say it again now and remember to say it loud ...

2008 - 2009 and 15 Time World Champion Los Angeles Lakers.

Let's see four titles since 2000 ... sounds like the World Champion Los Angeles Lakers are doing something right besides bribing the officials, David Stern, the opposing team players, the opposing team coaches, the media, the fans, the concession staff, the security, the laundry staff, the trainers etc ... you get the picture.

Willie Escalade
06-17-2009, 11:06 AM
The trophy's name is Larry O'Brien...meaning it's most likely Catholic and/or Irish.

And I'm going to enjoy our parade down Spanish Figueroa St. to our Roman Memorial Coliseum.

Plus the only thing tainted is Soft Cell's song.

Willie Escalade
06-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Can they fix it the next two years so the Lakers will have more championships than the Celtics? Just asking
Maybe they should fix it so that the Clippers can win 42 games. :twisted:

Seriously, the only thing needing fixing is the arrangement of the championship banners in Staples Center. Gotta raise one more up there!

Willie Escalade
06-17-2009, 11:44 AM
:lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ri65Spg0Ts

celticgrafix
07-19-2009, 05:03 AM