PDA

View Full Version : These little fucks....

BLKGSXR
06-15-2009, 01:30 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090614/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

Quiet Reflections
06-15-2009, 04:00 AM
They are working real hard to get their asses blown off the map

envivision
06-15-2009, 04:12 AM
When GW Bush called N Korea a member of the axis of evil, you liberals ridiculed him and called him names . History would prove that GW Bush was one of the greatest presidents ever and completely redeem him.

Let Hillary go there and work her "charm" . She is so frigid that she will freeze the country.

envivision
06-15-2009, 04:15 AM
And let me add one more thing:

If Sara Palin was in the WH, those " little fucks " wouldn't DARE play this game.

May God have mercy on all of us.

Quiet Reflections
06-15-2009, 04:20 AM
i will assume that you aren't talking to me as im nowhere near as "liberal"(not a bad word by the way) as most on HA but in response to that i will say that I don't think anyone ever disagreed that N. Korea was evil. However a president should be able to express himself without calling names and declaring a country evil on a world stage is not very diplomatic. Considering that the situation is very tense and hard to deal with there are better ways to get ones point across.

Quiet Reflections
06-15-2009, 04:26 AM

if bush was that great why after 8 years of one of the most powerful executive branches ever was the problem still not taken care of?

PSL4u
06-15-2009, 04:40 AM

if bush was that great why after 8 years of one of the most powerful executive branches ever was the problem still not taken care of?

Because he had to finish his daddy's war in Iraq. Unfortunately for the U.S. North Korea poses a much graver theat. As someone who has served in the Army and was stationed in South Korea for a year I can tell you first hand the situation over there right now has to be scary. If North Korea was to provoke a war with us over there, the U.S. would suffer heavy casualties.

Let's all hope that North Korea is just trying to "Flex" its muscles in anticiaption of a new leader and nothing more.

scubaman
06-15-2009, 05:26 AM
History would prove that GW Bush was one of the greatest presidents ever and completely redeem him.

Come back to reality.

raybbaby
06-15-2009, 05:32 AM
When GW Bush called N Korea a member of the axis of evil, you liberals ridiculed him and called him names . History would prove that GW Bush was one of the greatest presidents ever and completely redeem him.

This is the funniest thing I heard all day. Thank you.

thx1138
06-15-2009, 06:08 AM
Nothing is going to happen except more posturing on both sides of the 38th parallel. China will insure its ally's survival because it needs North Korea as a buffer zone between its own military and that of the US. Failure to do so would allow the US military to advance up to the Yalu river (China's border with North Korea). The US can't oppose this as China is a major US creditor in a position to collapse the the dollar by selling off its $1 trillion worth of treasury bonds.

thx1138
06-15-2009, 06:18 AM
Nothing is going to happen except more posturing on both sides of the 38th parallel. China will insure its ally's survival because it needs North Korea as a buffer zone between its own military and that of the US. Failure to do so would allow the US military to advance up to the Yalu river (China's border with North Korea). The US can't oppose this as China is a major US creditor in a position to collapse the dollar by selling off its $1 trillion worth of treasury bonds.

EyeCumInPiece
06-15-2009, 06:35 AM

Let Hillary go there and work her "charm" . She is so frigid that she will freeze the country.

Im no liberal but GW one of the greatest presidents ever??????? Read a book please.

DC
06-15-2009, 06:48 AM
GW is a evil mother fucker......, Fire the entire white house and start from scratch..

notdrunk
06-15-2009, 07:19 AM
GW is a evil mother fucker......, Fire the entire white house and start from scratch..

Psst..GW has not been President since January.. :idea:

BLKGSXR
06-15-2009, 07:53 AM
You know Its proven that every President pays for the previous presidents Indiscretions...So if you blame bush blame clinton also...

runamok
06-16-2009, 05:53 AM

If Sara Palin was in the WH, those " little fucks " wouldn't DARE play this game.

May God have mercy on all of us.

Amazing fake post. If this is true then I'm laughing even harder.

thx1138
06-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Update: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_journalists_held

MacShreach
06-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Nothing is going to happen except more posturing on both sides of the 38th parallel. China will insure its ally's survival because it needs North Korea as a buffer zone between its own military and that of the US. Failure to do so would allow the US military to advance up to the Yalu river (China's border with North Korea). The US can't oppose this as China is a major US creditor in a position to collapse the dollar by selling off its $1 trillion worth of treasury bonds.

How is it possible for one person to give this excellent, succinct precis of the situation and yet still peddle the total hogwash you do in the moon landing thread? How do you do it? Are you schizoid or are you doing bongs before you type?

:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

thx1138
06-16-2009, 05:17 PM
@mac: maybe there is more than one of me. :>)

MacShreach
06-16-2009, 06:00 PM
@mac: maybe there is more than one of me. :>)

LOL yup....

thx1138
06-16-2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.counterpunch.org/hudson06152009.html