PDA

View Full Version : Back for another taste, Greetings HA

TempestTS
06-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Just dropping by to say hello and greetings, I decided to give this board another go and see what there is to be seen.

So did I pick the right place to be or should I go back to lurking in the dark again ?

here are a couple photos in the form of an introduction, hope you all like
8)

thx1138
06-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Sexy blonde girl: welcome to the insane asylum.

Nashvegas
06-14-2009, 08:35 PM
well im new myself but i like it so far, people have been nice so far. but welcome back all the same

TempestTS
06-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Sexy blonde girl: welcome to the insane asylum.

Wow, I really need to spend more time around here then... Im certainly no stranger to the asylum, infact I find it rather comfy like home...

here... see what I mean...

Yeah... I kinda do this whole rock n roll show type thing too ;)

BLKGSXR
06-14-2009, 09:01 PM
the fuck you doing with the angle grinder?

TempestTS
06-14-2009, 09:02 PM
the fuck you doing with the angel grinder?

Just a little light fun...Home made Sex Change...

you know every girl has their favorite sex toys... this one just happens to be one of mine

why are you up for a try??? :twisted:

BritneyBoykins
06-14-2009, 09:07 PM
I love your nipples! :lol:

BLKGSXR
06-14-2009, 09:08 PM

you know every girl has their favorite sex toys... this one just happens to be one of mine

why are you up for a try??? :twisted:Hell to the nah lol...I use angle grinders for one thing..body work on cars...And when that one random spark baps your skin you gotta love the hair burn right off and how minimal the damage but how you feel it worse than alot of sparks touching at once.

jaycanuck
06-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Girl with tattoos = hot as hell.

TempestTS
06-14-2009, 09:12 PM

why are you up for a try??? :twisted:Hell to the nah lol...I use angle grinders for one thing..body work on cars...And when that one random spark baps your skin you gotta love the hair burn right off and how minimal the damage but how you feel it worse than alot of sparks touching at once.

Well you have to keep everything shaved slick down there... the smell of burnt hair is horrid...

now a few sparks hitting exposed skin.. well thats just stimulation and foreplay in my book...

Besides this is a kind of body work after all so it counts right?

BLKGSXR
06-14-2009, 09:14 PM

Well you have to keep everything shaved slick down there... the smell of burnt hair is horrid...

now a few sparks hitting exposed skin.. well thats just stimulation and foreplay in my book...

Besides this is a kind of body work after all so it counts right?Haha . I guess not my kind,But as long as you like it keep on doing it_even though seeing that picture alone makes me squirm.

Felicia Katt
06-14-2009, 09:15 PM
its not always better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, so welcome to the angelic yin to the devilish yang

FK

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Welcome to HA! You remind me of my favorite AbFab character/actress Joanna Lumley (aka Patsy)! :P

Cheers sweetie!

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
06-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Welcome back!!!

Nashvegas
06-14-2009, 10:43 PM
if its all the same to you, i would prefer to keep any type of saw/grinder away from that area

hotvegasguy26
06-14-2009, 10:52 PM
tempest i like some of these songs on your myspace... seems like you guys have a heavy pantera influence which is one of my alltime favorite bands....what songs do you do vocals on?

jjhill
06-14-2009, 10:56 PM
And I like your scene with my homegirl Kels lol

LuciaMiel
06-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey tempest good to see you on here.. I wonder if I'm in the right place too, every time I'm on here :roll:
I prefer a little more :twisted: in my diet

TempestTS
06-15-2009, 02:37 AM
its not always better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, so welcome to the angelic yin to the devilish yang

FK

Well I never got the hang of taking orders so Im certainly not cut out to serve anywhere and I dont know about reigning in hell but years ago my Devils beat my Angels so its just a lot easier to lay all the old gods to rest and be done with it.

Quiet Reflections
06-15-2009, 03:57 AM
Good looking girl. i love the ink

Star Angel 86
06-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Tempest,my friend it's always a pleasure to see you :twisted: I love your pics too. :D

EyeCumInPiece
06-15-2009, 06:37 AM
Welcome Friend :twisted:

francisfkudrow
06-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Damn, you are sexy. Welcome back.

Kirsty Scott TG
06-15-2009, 12:49 PM
aha .... look who's defecting.

I'm telling ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx
It wouldn't be fair to the guys here to keep you restrained on the other site.

tsslutboy
06-15-2009, 01:36 PM
OH danm i could never bring a grinder that close to my tool.TY for pics

Nicole Dupre
06-15-2009, 01:59 PM

I'm telling ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx

Don't act all giggly. Tempest knows she's welcome here. She's just embarrassed that she's gotten too comfy on HungDevils.

Seriously, these people don't give a fuck if you post here. No one here is intimidated by HD. No one cares. Stop being so giddy over such a non-event. This is when I feel like posting the Little Britain vids. Vicki is not paying your rent. Right? Ok. Chill.

See if these guys dig you, and relax. Fagots like Username and Crimson Raider aren't going to ban you for being here. Trust. If they're desperate enough to kiss a mental case like Mischelle's ass, you're very safe.

Kirsty Scott TG
06-15-2009, 04:00 PM

I'm telling ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx

Don't act all giggly. Tempest knows she's welcome here. She's just embarrassed that she's gotten too comfy on HungDevils.

Seriously, these people don't give a fuck if you post here. No one here is intimidated by HD. No one cares. Stop being so giddy over such a non-event. This is when I feel like posting the Little Britain vids. Vicki is not paying your rent. Right? Ok. Chill.

See if these guys dig you, and relax. Fagots like Username and Crimson Raider aren't going to ban you for being here. Trust. If they're desperate enough to kiss a mental case like Mischelle's ass, you're very safe.

Thanks Nicole.

Sometimes, I just don't know what I'd do without you to look after me ..... :D

I'm sure Tempest knows, as well as you do, that the comment was tongue and cheek and mocking of a childish nature, and not really a of statement of intent.

Perhaps I too feel I have become comfortable on HD. After all I was in HA first and my reasons for not posting were nothing to do with HD.

Anyway, this thread is Tempest's and suffice to say HA is a better place for her return.

Kirsty
xxx xxx

TempestTS
06-15-2009, 05:13 PM

I'm telling ......

Kirsty
xxx xxx

Ahhh and then there is Nicole
Making Friends and being little miss sunshine as usual I see.

Not even going to get into your statement, there is enough kindling there to cause a good size fire if I were to set a spark to it, so Ill just avoid it and take this as your own way of saying welcome.

gimmeurblood
06-15-2009, 05:22 PM
sorry if slowpoke but you mentions band you played in when you did a shoot I think shemalestrokers and ivebeen trying toremember for the longest time what it was and welcome back to the boards!

TempestTS
06-15-2009, 05:57 PM
sorry if slowpoke but you mentions band you played in when you did a shoot I think shemalestrokers and ivebeen trying toremember for the longest time what it was and welcome back to the boards!

Quite right I did that shoot for Sammy the morning I flew home from LA, Ive also done a number of shoots for TransexDomination and several other sites as well as getting ready to launch my own as soon as my web slave finishes the thing up...

The band is Harsh Reality, think of us like Sepultura meets Marilyn Manson and youll get the idea... We are a natinally touring band and just about to release our 5th CD at our "Circus of the Damned" fetish party in july... Ill be posting more details about that one soon... lets just say I dont do fluff.

better yet check out www.myspace.com/harshrealitymetal Youll get the drift

gimmeurblood
06-15-2009, 06:38 PM
you had me at sepultura....ill check it out! and its always nice to see some \m/etal represented up in this bitch!

JeniferTS
06-15-2009, 06:41 PM
my..what big teeth you have.

TempestTS
06-15-2009, 07:04 PM
my..what big teeth you have.

Indeed if you say so little miss riding hood, and I have lain with the King of the Wolves and nothing is impossible...

Think on that as long as you like but just dont hurt yourself in the process

MrsKellyPierce
06-15-2009, 07:17 PM
HI Tempest!

Quinn
06-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Hmmmmm, Temptest, you seem familiar. Welcome.

-Quinn

Nicole Dupre
06-15-2009, 11:50 PM

Not even going to get into your statement, there is enough kindling there to cause a good size fire if I were to set a spark to it, so Ill just avoid it and take this as your own way of saying welcome.

Please. What kindling? I'm only saying that the whole "Are we welcome here?" attitude is silly. I mean, I was BANNED. That means I wasn't welcome. Were you banned, girl? lol

But I know you like to moralize because I dare question the stubble faces who call themselves trannys. I'm not sure what that's about, but ok. lol

Anyway, Tempest, I am happy to see you succeed. Believe it or not.

TempestTS
06-16-2009, 01:43 AM

Please. What kindling? I'm only saying that the whole "Are we welcome here?" attitude is silly. I mean, I was BANNED. That means I wasn't welcome. Were you banned, girl? lol

But I know you like to moralize because I dare question the stubble faces who call themselves trannys. I'm not sure what that's about, but ok. lol

Anyway, Tempest, I am happy to see you succeed. Believe it or not.

Well the whole "are we welcome here" thing has to do with my Puzzling Account status here, this is my 3rd or 4th attempt to have an account here, the first one went inactive after about a week and the other two never even got started, not sure why but for the life of me I couldnt get the activation link in my e-mail even though I run the email server that i was using... I might have had another account that went inactive in a oddly short time but I cant remember.

After that I gave up for a while but decided to give it another go again. So no Ive never been banned I just have bad luck with angels I guess.

You know exactly what kindling Im talking about but we have already done that dance enough already you and I will never agree on that one and we both know it so I see no need to retrace our steps there either, Im sure we will both be back at it sooner or later but there is no need at this point.

Seeing me succeed??? Wow if this is success I wish someone would have told me... or at least given me a nice fat bank account and a yacht or something that I would notice... LOL

Nicole Dupre
06-16-2009, 05:09 AM
Well the whole "are we welcome here" thing has to do with my Puzzling Account status here, this is my 3rd or 4th attempt to have an account here, the first one went inactive after about a week and the other two never even got started, not sure why but for the life of me I couldnt get the activation link in my e-mail even though I run the email server that i was using... I might have had another account that went inactive in a oddly short time but I cant remember.

After that I gave up for a while but decided to give it another go again. So no Ive never been banned I just have bad luck with angels I guess.

You know exactly what kindling Im talking about but we have already done that dance enough already you and I will never agree on that one and we both know it so I see no need to retrace our steps there either, Im sure we will both be back at it sooner or later but there is no need at this point.

Seeing me succeed??? Wow if this is success I wish someone would have told me... or at least given me a nice fat bank account and a yacht or something that I would notice... LOLWell, this site is about promoting things. Keep posting pics and carving out a niche in their libidos, and the checks just amazingly appear in your mailbox. lol

And yes, I am little miss hung-shine. I'm the hooker with a heart of gold, 7 rock hard inches, and a mind's eye that works like a motion detector on MENS' facial hair. I don't dig hubbies up to tacky crossdressing hijinks. lol

But I'm cool with you, sister. :D

BLKGSXR
06-16-2009, 08:23 AM
my..what big teeth you have.its a procedure where they life the lips Jenifer...In which It shows more of yours teeth and gums...I hope im on the dot....kudos to SarahG for explaining to me in the past...

Nicole Dupre
06-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Wow. I think I'm officially defecting back here, or over to Seanchai's forum. The mods on HD are scary-gay. lol

Kirsty, I think you and Tempest are ok, but I say we let them keep Sweet Cheri and Mischelle.

I don't think anyone deserves Misha Duck though.

TempestTS
06-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Well, this site is about promoting things. Keep posting pics and carving out a niche in their libidos, and the checks just amazingly appear in your mailbox. lol

You mean I could actually get paid for taking naked photos of myself... ???

huh... who knew... :shock:

pairodoxxx
06-16-2009, 07:29 PM
WOW... Absolutely beautiful.

Nicole Dupre
06-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Well, this site is about promoting things. Keep posting pics and carving out a niche in their libidos, and the checks just amazingly appear in your mailbox. lol

You mean I could actually get paid for taking naked photos of myself... ???

huh... who knew... :shock:Actually it's the carving part that eventually pays the highest dividends. "Build it, and they will cum." lol

mbf
06-16-2009, 08:59 PM
I don't think anyone deserves Misha Duck though.

Can you say "Mbep Mbep" ?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48509

NewAgain
06-16-2009, 11:24 PM
You scare me! But I still want you so bad!
Too hot!

Nicole Dupre
06-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Can you say "Mbep Mbep" ?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48509

Stop trying to get me in trouble, MBF. I can do that all by myself. lol

TempestTS
06-17-2009, 01:34 AM
You scare me! But I still want you so bad!
Too hot!

Being scary is all part of my job description... I wont tell you not to worry or that I wont hurt you because chance are I will but youll love me for it

:twisted:

BeardedOne
06-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Heya Tempest!

Keep your flame-retardant panties handy and you should do well here. ;)

lancecd
06-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Tempest:

You are the hottest Rock Goddess alive! Welcome!

mugiwara
06-17-2009, 02:20 AM
Sweet axe. You look pretty good as well

Nicole Dupre
06-18-2009, 03:20 PM
What does being a "gender outlaw" mean exactly? I hope you don't skin GGs and wear their pelts.

eclipsemint
06-18-2009, 03:40 PM
What does being a "gender outlaw" mean exactly? I hope you don't skin GGs and wear their pelts.

Not anymore. Them's olden days.

Nowadays we just kiss 'em, fuck 'em, spank their tight little behinds, and set them loose into the wild again for other hunters to enjoy.

That's the way nature intended it!

Nicole Dupre
06-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Like I know that they call Ozzy a "madman", but it's just hype. Right? Well I don't get her rebel yell. lol I mean, she's loves to rock? Is that it? She's rebelling against gender? What's her struggle?

Tempest, what's your T? What makes you an "outlaw"? Do you rob estro from the rich trannys hookers, and give it to the poor closet crossdressers? Do you steal panties from Macys and drop them off at Tri Ess meetings?

TempestTS
06-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Like I know that they call Ozzy a "madman", but it's just hype. Right? Well I don't get her rebel yell. lol I mean, she's loves to rock? Is that it? She's rebelling against gender? What's her struggle?

Tempest, what's your T? What makes you an "outlaw"? Do you rob estro from the rich trannys hookers, and give it to the poor closet crossdressers? Do you steal panties from Macys and drop them off at Tri Ess meetings?

Ozzy was quite the madman in his younger days... more elder statesmen of rock and slightly dysfunctional family man these days but if it wernt for a career or stage his was prison bound for sure if he didnt land in a mental institution first

Me... Lets just say Legal hasnt ever been my thing on many levels but I dont simply go out of my way to find laws to break, its more civil disobedience.

outlaw

adjective

1: contrary to or forbidden by law; "an illegitimate seizure of power"; "illicit trade"; "an outlaw strike"; "unlawful measures" [syn: {illegitimate}, {illicit}, {outlaw(a)}, {outlawed}, {unlawful}]

2: disobedient to or defiant of law; "lawless bands roaming the plains" [syn: {lawless}, {outlaw(a)}]