PDA

View Full Version : Advice/Opinions needed!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Ok so I got this message on my xpeeps inbox today. And this is what it said:

Hello gorgeous :) Date Sent: 06-12-2009 @ 10:19 am

I was looking at your page/pictures and I think you are the one we have been searching for!! I am a bisexual girl and my boyfriend is straight (or so he says, but I think he is leaning towards bi).. He admitted to me that he has had a one night experience with a transvestite once and he really wants to try it again, but this time, I get to watch. There's nothing more Id love to see than him getting fucked! He has only done it once, so he is VERY tight and eager to learn.. hehe.. We live in Riverside County, bordering San Diego county.. If you wanna meet up (we hope you do!!) let us know Talk to you later hun

-Kristi

I never really did anything with a girl present. Her bf is really cute (half Filipino and half Mexican. She is white btw). I really dunno what to tell her. One, I think I'd be rather nervous having a girl present (I'm used to having another guy present). And two, what if she decided to join in? I've never done anything with a girl other than kiss one back when I was 16/17 and that didn't really do anything for me.

So my question is, Should I decline/pass up on their invitation or go for it?

~Kisses.

HTG

sugdaddie69
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
So far this is all about them,he wants to get fucked again,she wants to watch.What do you want.If its to fuck this guy,without her interfering,if you're interested in seeing if you can preform with her present,whatever the case,lay some ground rules.
You know they're fantasies with you,whats yours with this situation.What does Hara get out of it????

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-12-2009, 08:47 PM
So far this is all about them,he wants to get fucked again,she wants to watch.What do you want.If its to fuck this guy,without her interfering,if you're interested in seeing if you can preform with her present,whatever the case,lay some ground rules.
You know they're fantasies with you,whats yours with this situation.What does Hara get out of it????

Hmm, You got a very good point! I haven't really thought further into this to be honest. I mean, I could always get a single and equally cute guy minus the gf wanting to watch. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
06-12-2009, 09:17 PM
In the words of missy elliot

"get your freak on. get your freak on."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-12-2009, 09:22 PM

lmao..but then it's really THEIR freak not mines! ;)

So would you swing with me with another couple if you were here, Haze? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

MarkD
06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Hey I am a single guy in L.A and a lot of fun and don't have a woman who wants to watch either. So if you're too nervous about the woman and don't do it I would be happy to fill in. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey I am a single guy in L.A and a lot of fun and don't have a woman who wants to watch either. So if you're too nervous about the woman and don't do it I would be happy to fill in. :D

Oh yeah? Hmm..Stats, Pic? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
06-12-2009, 11:49 PM

This....plus she called you a transvestite. It could turn into a regular thing, but the bottom line is what do you get out of it?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-13-2009, 12:00 AM

This....plus she called you a transvestite. It could turn into a regular thing, but the bottom line is what do you get out of it?

I'll let that one slide. She probably didn't know the difference between a tv and a ts..so I'm not going ballistic on her about her ignorance and ruin my day. Maybe I'm just in a very good mood today after a very good week I've had! ;) Otherwise.. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
06-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Tell 'em you'll meet for 1000 bucks, see what they say.

TomSelis
06-13-2009, 12:46 AM
I'll let that one slide. She probably didn't know the difference between a tv and a ts..so I'm not going ballistic on her about her ignorance and ruin my day. Maybe I'm just in a very good mood today after a very good week I've had! ;) Otherwise.. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, you could always slap on a cock ring if you think you'll have performance anxiety.

Or you can always have me, and I guarantee nobody'll be watching.

blckhaze
06-13-2009, 04:48 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

as long as the only time i touch the guy is for high fives, sure.

BLKGSXR
06-13-2009, 07:48 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

as long as the only time i touch the guy is for high fives, sure.Lying sack of shit I heard you sword fought the shit out a dude because your ex wanted it... LMFAO