PDA

View Full Version : WARNING EFFECT OF SILICONE INJECTIONS

keisha
06-12-2009, 12:56 AM
HI GIRLS IM A 50 YEAR OLD TS THAT HAD INJECTION DONE IN MY 20 AS I GOT OLDER THE SILICONE HAS REALLY DAMAGE ME SO LADY PLEASE ONT PUT SIL IN UR BODY

Ts CinthyaNY
06-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Is this a joke or you just tying to make fun of someone...?

Cinthya

keisha
06-12-2009, 02:05 AM
no its not a joke im a person just warning the younger girls that think sil isthe answer to a beaiful body and structured face i reget that i let some fag pumped what i thought was sil in me everyday i cry cause i cant even go outside wirthout people staring and laughing my self esteem is shot becuase of his

keisha
06-12-2009, 04:19 AM
itss something i have to just live with

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 04:32 AM
This person is not using their REAL pics, they are showing you pics of somebody from the BGC website.
If you want to make fun of somebody for how they look you should yuse YOUR real pics, not take pics of you computer screen.

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 04:34 AM

Cinthya
Yes this faggot is being shady, thats why the pics are of his computer screen!
If they were REAL, they wouldnt be so blurry.
The young lady in these pics is on the BGC website and is actually happy with how she looks.
This person is just being a shady faggot. :roll: :roll:

keisha
06-12-2009, 04:51 AM
mr vanessa from chicago instead of u worrying about pics u need to tell the trade how many tcells u have left yes ur so called people tells eveyone ur teas hun

AmyDaly
06-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Damn.. I think I need to get some glasses or something. Those pics look so blurry to me :(

yodajazz
06-12-2009, 05:01 AM

Cinthya
The young lady in these pics is on the BGC website and is actually happy with how she looks.

But I have seen pics of women have problems with silicone. And why did Octavia (may she rest in peace) have to have silicone removed from her body? An issue I see, is that a 20 year old will think; "I don't care if I have problems at age 40". That age seems a lifetime away. But time does not stand still. And I am not even talking about possible immediate negative physical reactions.

mr vanessa from chicago instead of u worrying about pics u need to tell the trade how many tcells u have left yes ur so called people tells eveyone ur teas hun
Oops, Keisha just crossed the line of decency. I guess we can rule out any intelligntt discussion. Carry on folks. Just remember that every single one of us is alive because somebody loved as at one time.

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:37 AM
How about I run that test on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like I said folks, another online BULLSHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:41 AM

Cinthya

But I have seen pics of women have problems with silicone. And why did Octavia (may she rest in peace) have to have silicone removed from her body? An issue I see, is that a 20 year old will think; "I don't care if I have problems at age 40". That age seems a lifetime away. But time does not stand still. And I am not even talking about possible immediate negative physical reactions.

Oops, Keisha just crossed the line of decency. I guess we can rule out any intelligntt discussion. Carry on folks. Just remember that every single one of us is alive because somebody loved as at one time.
Mimi already used that line months ago, so this hater is behind the times.
Yes Octavia did have problems and last year her silicone was removed.
But for this person to steal somebodys pics for a laugh, shows how shady faggots are.

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:46 AM
How about you come to my job and I run that swab on YOU!!
20 minute results!
And if knowing my status is so important to you, I'll run the swab on myself and let you see the results!
Yes shady people on here have said shit about me, but I don't have a problem taking the test at any time!!!!!
Vida/SIDA
2703 W. Division
fuck online faggotry, I can run the test on you!!!
Know YOUR status! And if you don't. I can test you!
Monday thru Friday,
10 am-5 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solitary Brother
06-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Even though this poster tried it he brings up a good point of conversation.
"Pumping" and its effects on girls.
Your introducing a foreign substance in your body and the effect as you age will not be good.
I see girls that get pumped and dont even allow their bodies time to adjust to it before getting pumped again.
This is a fool.
I am not a fan of pumping because most girls over do it.
This is a DANGEROUS practice.

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Even though this poster tried it he brings up a good point of conversation.
"Pumping" and its effects on girls.
Your introducing a foreign substance in your body and the effect as you age will not be good.
I see girls that get pumped and dont even allow their bodies time to adjust to it before getting pumped again.
This is a fool.
I am not a fan of pumping because most girls over do it.
This is a DANGEROUS practice.
There are soo many factors that go into pumping.
Is the person reputable?
Is it medical grade silicone?
Do you take care of yourself after being pumped?
Not all girls go overboard, and not all girls have horror stories.
But even legal procedures from liscenced doctors can go wrong!
ANYTHING you do to alter your body can go wrong.
The young lady whos pics this freak STOLE, wanted to look that way, and is NOT ashamed of it.
FAGS are just shady shitty messes!

Nicole Dupre
06-12-2009, 09:48 AM
I will say this. Whether she's happy or not, truly reputable pumpers would not have helped her get that way; med grade sil and all. They would have said, "You're done" liters ago. m would NEVER have touched her. I don't think j would have either. Also, if I was her friend, I'd tell her she needed to stop a long time ago. But chances are she, or her friends, did a lot of that themselves. Either way, it's her life. When people want something like that, usually no one can talk them out of it.

mimiplastique
06-12-2009, 10:07 AM
How about I run that test on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like I said folks, another online BULLSHITTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reina

pay it :roll:

Beagle
06-12-2009, 10:26 AM
WOW, I never realized that silicone pumping could make someone get so blurry. Must be hard to go thru life never being able to have a clear picture taken of one's self.

keisha
06-12-2009, 01:03 PM
VANESSA EVERYONE IN CHITOWN KNOW WHAT U GIVE U DONT USE CONDOM U BRING TRADE HOME INFCT THEM AND WHEN UR SLEEP THEY ROB U BLIND O UR RENT MONEY UR UGLY AND OLD LOOKINGWITH LARGE FEET NOW U CAMEIN MY TOPIC AND STARTING BEING NASTY ABOUT THE POST R U UGLY MONSTER AND I HEARD UR FEET STINK FROM TRADE U EEN HAD TRAD AFTER U WHEN U GAVE HIM STD U HARD MAN

BLKGSXR
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Hrm keisha ALL CAPS REMINDS ME OF ANON89 Lmfao...

jjhill
06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Hrm keisha ALL CAPS REMINDS ME OF ANON89 Lmfao...

lmfao yup

MacShreach
06-12-2009, 02:03 PM
:arrow:

drmindbender03
06-12-2009, 04:56 PM
HI GIRLS IM A 50 YEAR OLD TS THAT HAD INJECTION DONE IN MY 20 AS I GOT OLDER THE SILICONE HAS REALLY DAMAGE ME SO LADY PLEASE ONT PUT SIL IN UR BODY

We can tell that you are a middle school dropout. Why are you using my buddy's pics off of BGC for your personal amusement? I guarantee that you would not confront her personally with your childish antics......

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:11 PM
VANESSA EVERYONE IN CHITOWN KNOW WHAT U GIVE U DONT USE CONDOM U BRING TRADE HOME INFCT THEM AND WHEN UR SLEEP THEY ROB U BLIND O UR RENT MONEY UR UGLY AND OLD LOOKINGWITH LARGE FEET NOW U CAMEIN MY TOPIC AND STARTING BEING NASTY ABOUT THE POST R U UGLY MONSTER AND I HEARD UR FEET STINK FROM TRADE U EEN HAD TRAD AFTER U WHEN U GAVE HIM STD U HARD MAN
I love how grade scholl educated homo's love to come for me!
Do you even know how HIV is even passed?
Yes I have a size 11 foot in $600 and $700 shoes that cost more than your entire wardrobe.
YOu are a fool and I called you out.
Now live with it.
The person that robbed me blind was not trade, just another statictic of the streets who I am happy to say is currently locked up for robbing somebody else and got caught.
Trade loves to suck these toes baby, and this dick!
And like I said before, you are a day late and a dollar short.
The HIV line has already been used on me on here already.
So has the ugly line, and the big foot line.
Yes I'm a big, old ugly man with big feet!
But I'm happy with myself and confident!
And thats why you haters come online for me, because you dare not do it in real time!
I posted where I work, and when I get to work today, I'll set aside and HIV test just for you!
KISSES!!!!

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:12 PM
The gag is if what you say was true, you still sucked his dick !

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:14 PM

We can tell that you are a middle school dropout. Why are you using my buddy's pics off of BGC for your personal amusement? I guarantee that you would not confront her personally with your childish antics......
So you know I wasn't lying when I called this bullshit out! I don't rember exactly where she is from, but in my mind I said this girl put it out there for the world to see, so if she's happy looking like that and even going so far as to compete in pageants, then God bless her.
Its just faggots are shady!