PDA

View Full Version : San Juan, Puerto Rico

dskreet2
06-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Having a GREAT time in San Juan. Met two "size gifted" girls outside of club near Ponce De Leon in centro Condado area. Both were very attractive with little make-up! I will be back there tonight!!!

tao1kiku
06-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Thanks and keep us posted. Never though Puerto Rico had m uch of a T-girl scene, but never been there before either. Might be a good reason to visit!

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 04:38 AM
For more TGirls, go to Eros, the club and Juniors Bar in Condado!!!
@ of my favorite spots for drinks! :wink: :wink:

flabbybody
06-12-2009, 05:37 AM
it's weird that with all the girls in PR, there's no eros.com listing for San Juan
maybe thats why they all come to NYC :)

TsVanessa69
06-12-2009, 05:51 AM
it's weird that with all the girls in PR, there's no eros.com listing for San Juan
Monica Mugler of Sally's Hideaway fame and a few other gals have gone home to PR!
There anre many pretty girls in PR!!!!

dskreet2
06-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Monica Mugler of Sally's Hideaway fame and a few other gals have gone home to PR!
There anre many pretty girls in PR!!!!

I TOTALLY AGREE Vanessa!! All shapes and sizes Thursday and Friday nites (Very early Friday & Saturday mornings actually) Ponce and Juncos streets were packed with girls. Some girly-girls too. Start on Ponce at Labra (is an exit\salida off of PR 26) going westbound, then make it over (south\left) to Juncos and go eastbound. Both are one-way streets.

They didn't want to be pictured and I was respectful of their decisions. So I'm sorry fellas for the lack of proof!

Craigslist had a few girls listed, but it was generally the same 4 to 5 girls re-posting ads. I'm just going to chill on the beach tonight!

RubyTS
06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
JEALOUSSSS

cookiepuss
06-13-2009, 10:20 PM
JEALOUSSSS

Me too! :wink: The place, people and food are all great. Great surf on the west side (Aguadilla). I need to get back.

mikejones
06-14-2009, 12:45 AM
JEALOUSSSS

Me too! :wink: The place, people and food are all great. Great surf on the west side (Aguadilla). I need to get back.

What is PR food like? Pork, chicken, beef? Spicy?

cookiepuss
06-14-2009, 01:34 AM
JEALOUSSSS

What is PR food like? Pork, chicken, beef? Spicy?

All above including seafood. A lot of stews. empanadillas (sp?) pastry filled with shell fish or meat. tostones of course! There's a gumbo that's awesome (forgot the name). Rum and coffee to boot! :rock2

davdmor
06-14-2009, 02:51 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :)

runamok
06-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Got back from PR 4 days ago and the sheer numbers of pretty girls/women was incredible. The women are able to dress conservatively yet sexy at the same time.

My only complaints is the fucking heat!

dskreet2
06-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I already planning my next trip to PR. But, I want to go to New York for the first time too since I have heard I can have a good time there too, you just need more money!

Nashvegas
06-27-2009, 07:57 PM
i went to PR a couple years ago. Had a good time, saw mostly the old san juan area and the beach but i liked it

JonnyT
06-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I already planning my next trip to PR. But, I want to go to New York for the first time too since I have heard I can have a good time there too, you just need more money!

lol you make a good living selling drugs to all the trannies in chicago so im sure money isnt a problem. how many of these poor girls have you f'd up? :evil:

Chuck
06-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Pics or it didn't happen :)

Pics of what? Do you really think that you can walk up to any girl you've just met and say "hey let me take a few pictures of you for my friends on the web back home?" :roll:

kj312
06-27-2016, 03:28 AM
Anyone been to PR lately? I just saw a movie that was filmed there and it looks awesome. How is it compared to costa rica and panama?

xsitename
04-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Going to San Juan soon...any suggestions?

BostonBad
04-07-2019, 03:44 PM
I never tried Puerto Rican ballmilk. Anyone else have?

demataro
04-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Much care for San Juan, at night is dangerous since dark.
In almost any place there is where to find, ask a taxi driver and will guide you.
Greetings and good luck.