PDA

View Full Version : "Them Jews"

Solitary Brother
06-11-2009, 09:05 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/10/wright-suggests-jews-white-house-wont-let-speak-obama/

flabbybody
06-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I've had people tell me personally that Obama's put more than a few Jews in very powerful positions, including White House Chief of Staff which essentialy controls all access to the prez.
so I don't thing the reverend is saying anything too shocking

cookiepuss
06-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Rev. Wright = racist. I'd like to see him, David Duke and all the other racists placed on an island and see what happens.

thx1138
06-12-2009, 12:16 AM
Someone should tell Wright he is a political liability that will make it tougher for Obama to carry out his (Obama's) agenda.

GroobySteven
06-12-2009, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sf5yqZX-k

edward almond
06-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Only a fool would say that jews don't control the world.And they do it by only dealing with other jews when they can.

GroobySteven
06-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Only a fool would say that jews don't control the world.And they do it by only dealing with other jews when they can.

Jews don't control the world.

BrendaQG
06-12-2009, 03:59 AM

Proof: If jews/Israel controlled the world then they would own everything from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Dino Velvet
06-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Someone should tell Wright he is a political liability that will make it tougher for Obama to carry out his (Obama's) agenda.

Pretty sure that's the point. I think the crazy Rev felt snubbed when Obama chose Biden instead of him for VP. Imagine the gaffes Rev Wright would have when he went off the teleprompter.

I believe Obama about not hearing any of Wright's racist tirades or anti-American statements. When I was a kid, I used to fall asleep in church too. Rev Wright makes Jesse Jackson look like Larry Elder.

http://media.us.macmillan.com/jackets/500H/9780312367336.jpg

Beagle
06-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Yeah, it's those damn Juice.

MarkD
06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
Ya there is NO way Obama could have sat in his church for 20 years and been married by the man and his kids baptised by him and title and base one of his books off one of his sermons which he also quotes in his book and ever hard anything like that ever from him.

Just couldn't happen.

DC
06-12-2009, 10:47 AM
The world is run by the illuminati, jews are a part of this group, although they have abandoned there faith to become illuminati.

Dino Velvet
06-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Obama also said he never, ever heard the word "honky" when watching The Jeffersons.

EyeCumInPiece
06-12-2009, 05:14 PM

You must live on Mars. The J's got Earth on lock. lol

Quiet Reflections
06-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Yes we must stop Magneto now!!! what if more Jews have mutant powers

praetor
06-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Why we have a religion? To fuck all the world? To fight each other?
To hell all religions who preach segregation (votaress, sexual, race, social condition and others thing), and deny to wed with people of another creed, and others shits.

Chuck
06-12-2009, 05:40 PM
It's always real stupid to see a black man spew anti-semitism and I can guarantee you that such people DO NOT speak for 99.9% of black people. Chris Rock said it best: "Black people don't hate jews...Black people hate white people...We don't have time to break white people down into their little sub-groups."

The line is as funny as it is true. Black people who waste time and effort blaming and hating jews are truly a strange bunch, especially within the black community.

thx1138
06-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Although Jews don't control the world they do seem to have a lock on the fed chairmanship.

LuciaMiel
06-12-2009, 06:14 PM
This is such bullshit.
anyway
you couldn't fade that religion if you threw everything you could muster at it. More powerful people than you have tried and failed.

Jericho
06-12-2009, 06:26 PM
The world is run by the illuminati, jews are a part of this group, although they have abandoned there faith to become illuminati.

Yeah, right on!
That fukkin hippy, Jesus, was a chapter head! :roll:

thx1138
06-12-2009, 06:38 PM
here's another that needs to be taken off line quick: http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/pastor-drake-prays-obamas-death-im-not Religious people should be in the business of saving souls not uttering political opinions. In same vein politicians should stop all references to God or Jesus, etc. (Separation of church and state)

Jericho
06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Well....yeah...That's fuked up.

flabbybody
06-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Although Jews don't control the world they do seem to have a lock on the fed chairmanship.

# Arthur F. Burns (February 1, 1970 – January 31, 1978)
# G. William Miller (March 8, 1978 – August 6, 1979)
# Paul A. Volcker (August 6, 1979 – August 11, 1987)
# Alan Greenspan² (August 11, 1987 – January 31, 2006)
# Ben S. Bernanke (February 1, 2006 – )

yup
3 outta the last 6

Jericho
06-12-2009, 06:46 PM

# Arthur F. Burns (February 1, 1970 – January 31, 1978)
# G. William Miller (March 8, 1978 – August 6, 1979)
# Paul A. Volcker (August 6, 1979 – August 11, 1987)
# Alan Greenspan² (August 11, 1987 – January 31, 2006)
# Ben S. Bernanke (February 1, 2006 – )

yup
3 outta the last 6

Fukkin rascists, i won't be satisfied until there's a Zoroastran on that list....Damn you, Amerika!

:lol:

trish
06-12-2009, 07:34 PM
The world is ruled by people who have more than the average number of feet. It's a fuckin' conspiracy!

yosi
06-12-2009, 07:36 PM

few more "genius" remarks made by this racist

168 double-blind studies show that whites still are smarter than blacks so who really cares about ass fucking.

You are kidding,right.I hate to inform you but if you like women with dicks You are gay.

dear members of the jury
what's your verdict? :lol:

russtafa
06-12-2009, 08:30 PM
is this thing part of the kkk becawse it sounds like it .you want to start cocentration camps you wankers

thx1138
06-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Re fed chairmen; I just recalled that Ben Bernanke did his PHD thesis on the causes and remedies of America's "great depression" (1930's). His erudition stood him in good stead as he presides over America's second "great depression". lol

Rogers
06-13-2009, 02:53 AM

No they don't. But for such a small country Israel sure does have a strong influence on U.S. foreign policy:

"The role of the pro-Israel lobby in pressing for war has been carefully examined by two prominent American scholars, John J. Mearsheimer, professor of political science at the University of Chicago, and Stephen M. Walt, professor of international affairs at Harvard University. [15] In an 81-page paper, "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy," they wrote:

“Pressure from Israel and the [pro-Israel] Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. Some Americans believe that this was a war for oil, but there is hardly any direct evidence to support this claim. Instead, the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure… Within the United States, the main driving force behind the Iraq war was a small band of neoconservatives, many with close ties to Israel’s Likud Party. In addition, key leaders of the Lobby’s major organizations lent their voices to the campaign for war.”"

"This is so widely understood in Washington that US Senator Ernest Hollings was moved in May 2004 to acknowledge that the US invaded Iraq “to secure Israel,” and “everybody” knows it. He also identified three of the influential pro-Israel Jews in Washington who played an important role in prodding the US into war: Richard Perle, chair of the Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board; Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Defense Secretary; and Charles Krauthammer, columnist and author. [1]

Hollings referred to the cowardly reluctance of his Congressional colleagues to acknowledge this truth openly, saying that “nobody is willing to stand up and say what is going on.” Due to "the pressures we get politically," he added, members of Congress uncritically support Israel and its policies."

"Uri Avnery – an award-winning Israeli journalist and author, and a three-time member of Israel’s parliament – sees the Iraq war as an expression of immense Jewish influence and power. In an essay written some weeks after the US invasion, he wrote: [17]

"Who are the winners? They are the so-called neo-cons, or neo-conservatives. A compact group, almost all of whose members are Jewish. They hold the key positions in the Bush administration, as well as in the think-tanks that play an important role in formulating American policy and the ed-op pages of the influential newspapers... The immense influence of this largely Jewish group stems from its close alliance with the extreme right-wing Christian fundamentalists, who nowadays control Bush's Republican party. ... Seemingly, all this is good for Israel. America controls the world, we control America. Never before have Jews exerted such an immense influence on the center of world power.”"
http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml

Documentary 'The Israel lobby - The influence of AIPAC on US Foreign Policy':
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2894821400057137878

FBI Investigation of AIPAC Is Second Attempt to Curb Israel Lobby’s Power
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/Jan_Feb_2006/0601012.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee#Espionage _allegations

Why was mention of Israel and A.I.P.A.C. during the 9/11 Commission ignored?
What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

"Former US President Jimmy Carter, who helped facilitate peace between Israel and Egypt by organizing the Camp David Accords (1978), stated that AIPAC is putting enormous pressure on politicians running for office who do not share AIPAC's goals:[42][43]

"AIPAC is the dominant voice among the Israeli organizations in this country. And if you look at the purpose of AIPAC, it’s not to promote peace, it’s not to bring peace to Israel, it’s to promote and defend the policies of the incumbent government in Israel. And so they defend Israel. It’s politically impossible, as you know, for any member of Congress to make a public statement condemning or criticizing the policies of Israel. It would be political suicidal for them to do so. A lot of the members of Congress agree with me, some very high up in the Congress. But if they came out publicly and said it, their seats would be in danger.""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee#Criticism

Iran next...

Jewish JINSA/PNAC Neocons Want Iran to be Bombed Next (2006)
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=63201

Netanyahu: If Israel doesn't take out Iranian threat, no one will (6/6/2009)
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1088065.html

They're Baaaack!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfj6EZhv04
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2009/05/21/the_10_punches_dick_cheney_landed_on_barack_obamas _jaw

Silcc69
06-13-2009, 03:46 AM
^^^There your answer people.

cookiepuss
06-13-2009, 03:54 AM
^^^There your answer people.

Off topic...who is that as your avatar? Very sexy!

Silcc69
06-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Look for my thread about her.

thx1138
06-13-2009, 05:30 AM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03222009/news/regionalnews/kosher_dog_fight_160790.htm

RawNY
06-13-2009, 05:41 AM
Yo, Rogers.
You must have some serious free time on your hands, I assume you lost your job.
If you ned work Ill make some clls and maybe me and the other heb Kingins of the Koshanostra will hook you up.
I would aregue with you point by point but I would hazard a guess that rational discussion with people like you is a lost cause.
Maybe you should go to Georgia and have a talk with Jimmy Cater.
Maybe you and he could build a nice house where you can sit all day and blame the jews for all the world's evil.
You know, better you send some money to the son of the man who lost his life when your brother shot up the Holocaust Museum in Washington.

Helvis2012
06-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I've had people tell me personally that Obama's put more than a few Jews in very powerful positions, including White House Chief of Staff which essentialy controls all access to the prez.
so I don't thing the reverend is saying anything too shocking

A few people have told you?

Maybe you should invest 30 minutes a day to the news.....shit....even Fox would do the trick. If you pay taxes, you might want to know what's actually happening with those bucks.

I almost cant believe it.

:idea:

Dino Velvet
06-13-2009, 08:12 AM
"Them Jews, Them Jews, Them Jews, Them... Cheap Jews!"

Sorry, just reminded me of a jingle for a BBQ place I used to eat ribs at.

Silcc69
06-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Isn't David Stern jewish?

GroobySteven
06-13-2009, 09:48 AM

Is that the guy from City Slickers? Cos so is Billy Crystel ... but I don't think Jack Palance was ... Bruno Kirby wasn't Jewish either but as he and Jack are dead, then it must be ... a Jewish conspiracy.

yosi
06-13-2009, 12:52 PM
some poeple love conspiracies , I love Irony.

about 2000 years ago the Romans hanged someone by the name of Jesus.
why?
because he was a bloody jew , that's why.

later these Romans blamed the jews for his death ...............

just think of the irony :wink:

BLKGSXR
06-13-2009, 01:47 PM

Is that the guy from City Slickers? Cos so is Billy Crystel ... but I don't think Jack Palance was ... Bruno Kirby wasn't Jewish either but as he and Jack are dead, then it must be ... a Jewish conspiracy.I thought he meant the comissioner of the NBA go figure....David J Stern....

phobun
06-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Yo, Rogers.
If you ned work Ill make some clls and maybe me and the other heb Kingins of the Koshanostra will hook you up.
I would aregue with you point by point but I would hazard a guess that rational discussion with people like you is a lost cause.
Maybe you and he could build a nice house where you can sit all day and blame the jews for all the world's evil.
You know, better you send some money to the son of the man who lost his life when your brother shot up the Holocaust Museum in Washington.

HILARIOUS.

Many credulous dupes feel powerless about their situation in life, and some of these will tumble for conspiracies involving the Jews. They have generally all "done their research", but most probably aren't bright enough to scour the internet and compile anecdotal quotes proving their conclusions, so...

... then there are the various paranoids whose odd beliefs include the Jews as reptilian humanoids controlling the Illuminati.

Hmmm. Rogers is a supporter of Ron Paul. Here are some obviously factual quotables about the Illuminati and of course, Zionists, from Daily Paul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/74535)...

... you draw the conclusions.

Helvis2012
06-13-2009, 04:33 PM
"Them Jews, Them Jews, Them Jews, Them... Cheap Jews!"

Sorry, just reminded me of a jingle for a BBQ place I used to eat ribs at.

Shameless.

yosi
06-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Yo, Rogers.

HILARIOUS.

Many credulous dupes feel powerless about their situation in life, and some of these will tumble for conspiracies involving the Jews. They have generally all "done their research", but most probably aren't bright enough to scour the internet and compile anecdotal quotes proving their conclusions, so...

... then there are the various paranoids whose odd beliefs include the Jews as reptilian humanoids controlling the Illuminati.

Hmmm. Rogers is a supporter of Ron Paul. Here are some obviously factual quotables about the Illuminati and of course, Zionists, from Daily Paul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/74535)...

some poeple like to hellucinate conspiracies :wink:

this "dailypaul" thing , uses the oldest trick in the book "how to brainwash poeple" - FEAR .

sugdaddie69
06-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Shouldn't this shit be in the religion/politics section?

Rogers
06-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Yo, Rogers.

Doubt you could "aregue" rationally with Jack Shit, RawNY, hence the obfuscation. POOK-POOK-POOK. :lol:

Because I'm not a supporter of bullies like Israel and their Neo-Con "lets bomb Iraq and Iran" allies, that makes me an anti-semite does it? Nice logic there, duped boy.

What the President of Iran really said about Israel...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akWdJh7auVA

Rogers
06-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Yo, Rogers.

HILARIOUS.

So I take it you're going to duck the "anecdotes" too, Phobun? :lol: I am most definitely not a Ron Paul fan or a libertarian, and nor do I believe in reptilian humanoids, Illuminati, OR Crab people. Nice try though. :wink:

El_hefe
06-13-2009, 09:04 PM
LOL, "Jews control the world"...... Why don't we just rename this thread "Room temperature IQ Forum" so they're all here in one place with their aluminum helmet theories & "research"......

MrF
06-13-2009, 09:54 PM
It's exactly what is expected that the original post links to a story on Fox News, which might be called The Conservative News Network. They love Rev. Wright because he's a loose cannon and a political liability. I'm not sure how it happened that Obama became friends with Wright, but I suppose Obama was trying to mingle with his community and join a church that was active in the community, and then didn't have much choice about the pastor. On the other hand, Wright has done some good things and is rational most of the time -- but he sure has some strange and politically-incorrect outbursts.

phobun
06-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Yo, Rogers.

Doubt you could "aregue" rationally with Jack Shit, RawNY, hence the obfuscation. POOK-POOK-POOK. :lol:

Because I'm not a supporter of bullies like Israel and their Neo-Con "lets bomb Iraq and Iran" allies, that makes me an anti-semite does it? Nice logic there, duped boy.

David Duke took up for the President of Iran when he attended the "International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust" which the Iranian President hosted in Tehran, Iran in December 2006. Duke said "The Holocaust is the device used as the pillar of Zionist imperialism, Zionist aggression, Zionist terror and Zionist murder."

Rogers has his allies, he does.

phobun
06-13-2009, 11:06 PM
So I take it you're going to duck the "anecdotes" too, Phobun?

Somehow the conspiracy has missed me.

Silcc69
06-14-2009, 12:15 AM
I was talkin about the NBA David Stern

Intrepid
06-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Shouldn't this shit be in the religion/politics section?

YES

Rogers
06-14-2009, 01:46 AM
Yo, Rogers.

David Duke took up for the President of Iran when he attended the "International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust" which the Iranian President hosted in Tehran, Iran in December 2006. Duke said "The Holocaust is the device used as the pillar of Zionist imperialism, Zionist aggression, Zionist terror and Zionist murder."

Rogers has his allies, he does.

So now that your conspiracy theorist idea about me has seemingly died, Phobun, you play the racist card. :lol: Oh come on, surely you can do better than that? :wink:

Quotes from some of my recent posts:

"Guess we could have stood by and watched Hitler persecute the Jews, Gypsys, and Slavs (to extinction) also. And the Serbs do the same to the Bosnians. After all, those wars weren't ours were they? We did sit by and watch the Rwandan Genocide though... but then they were just poor Africans. :x "

"Please tell me what's progressive about hating people because of their ethnicity or sexuality?"

"But the Nazi's ideas were/are based on an heavily flawed, twisted, and incomplete understanding of science, nevermind a complete lack of compassion and humanity."

Happy? :lol: If I had the time I'd be able to dig out quite a few more, but I do in fact have a life AND a job. :shock: But please feel free to look for yourself, Phobun. :lol:

So I've now been accused of being jobless, anti-semitic, and a white supremacist all for critizing Israel and their allies in the Neo-Cons. WTF!!! Mmm, I wonder what's next? :roll:

It ain't no conspiracy theory...

By Desmond Tutu:
"But you know as well as I do that, somehow, the Israeli government is placed on a pedestal [in the US], and to criticise it is to be immediately dubbed anti-semitic, as if the Palestinians were not semitic. I am not even anti-white, despite the madness of that group. And how did it come about that Israel was collaborating with the apartheid government on security measures?

People are scared in this country [the US], to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful - very powerful. Well, so what? For goodness sake, this is God's world! We live in a moral universe. The apartheid government was very powerful, but today it no longer exists. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Pinochet, Milosevic, and Idi Amin were all powerful, but in the end they bit the dust."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/apr/29/comment
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2398982466298710747

phobun
06-14-2009, 02:13 AM
So now that your conspiracy theorist idea about me has seemingly died, Phobun, you play the racist card.

Oh, I have no doubt that you see a grand conspiracy involving Israeli influence in the American government. Perhaps thx1138 might be able to lend you some insight into this.

I also noted that you took up for the President of Iran, just as your fellow-traveller in anti-zionist blithering, David Duke, has also done.

igotmacedbymimi:(
06-14-2009, 02:40 AM
Who cares, scarlett johanson is jewish and she is sexy mmmmmmm.

thx1138
06-14-2009, 06:07 AM
they do appear to control the UK: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/48ea8500-5779-11de-8c47-00144feabdc0,Authorised=false.html?_i_location=htt p%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Fcms%2Fs%2F0%2F48ea8500-5779-11de-8c47-00144feabdc0.html&_i_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rense.com%2F & http://www.redress.cc/stooges/redress20090611 Also I understand Her Majesty fancies Herself as a descendant of the house of David. That would make Her Jewish too, right? :D

thx1138
06-14-2009, 06:17 AM
antisemitism in academia http://www.aztlan.net/adl_rebuked_by_ucsb.htm

thx1138
06-14-2009, 06:24 AM
antisemitism in academia http://www.aztlan.net/adl_rebuked_by_ucsb.htm

thx1138
06-14-2009, 06:56 AM
what about fascists?

yosi
06-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Guess we could have stood by and watched Hitler persecute the Jews, Gypsys, and Slavs (to extinction) also. And the Serbs do the same to the Bosnians. After all, those wars weren't ours were they? We did sit by and watch the Rwandan Genocide though... but then they were just poor Africans. :x "

in few years when Iran will drop an atomic bomb on Israel you will still be sitting in your chair. near you computer writing : "guess what? I was wrong, but who cares? that isn't our war"

in Israel nobody will be sitting in their chair anymore near the computer........this is why Israel cannot let this happen.

can you see the difference? :roll:

thx1138
06-14-2009, 04:39 PM
For the record: US intelligence determined Iran stopped its nuclear weapons program in 2003. All Iran's nuclear materials are closely monitored by the IAEA with cameras. Advanced US installed radar in Israel is pointing toward RUSSIA NOT Iran. What does that tell you about who is considered a real threat to Israel and who isn't? :>)

yosi
06-14-2009, 04:58 PM
June 4, 2009
Ahmadinejad: Iran Is a Nuclear Power Ready to Participate in Running the World

Iran Is Leading a "New Order" - To Replace the "Old Order," Now Obsolete, Led By the U.S. and West

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=IA52109

praetor
06-14-2009, 05:06 PM
محمود احمدینژاد

Crowds gather for Ahmadinejad victory rally

Supporters of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have gathered in Tehran to celebrate his re-election, after a vote his critics say was fixed.

The president's closest opponent in the election, Mir-Hossein Mousavi, has lodged an official appeal against the result amid continuing angry protests.

Security forces have arrested up to 100 members of reformist groups, accusing them of orchestrating the violence.

Mr Ahmadinejad denied any vote-fixing, saying the result was "very accurate".

At an earlier news conference, the president accused foreign media of refusing to accept the result because they did not like it.

"Forty million people have taken part in this process. How can they question it?" he said.

Asked about Iran's nuclear programme and Tehran's relations with foreign powers , he said the nuclear debate "belongs to the past", and that Iran had "embraced" the idea of an international effort to eliminate nuclear weapons.

Global reaction to the election has been muted, but US Vice-President Joe Biden told broadcaster NBC there was "an awful lot of doubt" about the result.

Mr Ahmadinejad's closest rival in the election campaign, Mir-Hossein Mousavi, announced on Sunday he had lodged an official appeal appeal against the result to Iran's Guardian Council .

"I urge you Iranian nation to continue your nationwide protests in a peaceful and legal way," he said in a statement.

Leader's endorsement

Mr Mousavi has called several times for his supporters to avoid violence, but angry protesters have been setting light to vehicles and throwing stones in Tehran.

Those held were said to include Mohammad Reza Khatami, brother of former President Mohammad Khatami.

Many of them are said to have been freed since.

The state news agency, Irna, said those arrested were involved in orchestrating Saturday's protests in Tehran.

The controversy flared after a high turnout on Friday - estimated at 85% - led Mr Mousavi's supporters to expect a close result.

But official results gave Mr Ahmadinejad a landslide victory. His final share of the vote was almost 63%.

The result was quickly endorsed by Ayatollah Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader.

Our correspondent John Simpson, in Tehran, says the truth about the election may never be known.

But many observers in Iran feel that the final result did not reflect the extraordinary numbers of people who turned out to vote, he adds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8099501.stm
Dozens of activists have been arrested, with reports saying those detained were members of pro-reformist political parties which had backed Mr Mousavi during the election campaign.

thx1138
06-14-2009, 07:50 PM
One has to distinguish between rhetoric and reality.

Rogers
06-14-2009, 07:56 PM
So now that your conspiracy theorist idea about me has seemingly died, Phobun, you play the racist card.

Oh, I have no doubt that you see a grand conspiracy involving Israeli influence in the American government. Perhaps thx1138 might be able to lend you some insight into this.

I also noted that you took up for the President of Iran, just as your fellow-traveller in anti-zionist blithering, David Duke, has also done.

Hey, thanks for helping me prove my point, Phobun. :) The pro-Israeli lobby tried to do the same thing to Desmond Tutu too. I'd be honored to meet the Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and patron of South Africa's Holocaust Center someday.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/rosnerBlog.jhtml?itemNo=909918&contrassID=25&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=1&listSrc=Y&art=1

In what reality does my criticism of Israel make me against it's existence, and my posting of what the President of Iran did actually say make me a supporter of him? World of Warcraft perhaps? :lol: I know your options are limited, because reason is not on your side, but do you really think that continuing to libel me as a white supremacist is a wise endeavor? :wink: Things didn’t go well for the last guy who tried it here, he was banned before the lawyers got involved.

If you don't believe the Harvard Professors and the numerous high ranking politicians who have criticized Israel's meddling in U.S. foreign policy, then listen to what Richard Perle (the former chair of the Pentagon’s Defence Policy Board) had to say on the subject in the documentary I‘ve already linked to:

"In April 2007, Perle was featured on VPRO's Tegenlicht miniseries The Israel Lobby. Perle denied that the Israel Lobby particularly AIPAC was involved in the case to go to war with Iraq. However, he did suggest that AIPAC is heavily influential in United States elections, further hinting that any congressional challenger of AIPAC-sponsored legislation has minimal re-election chances."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

AIPAC is a de facto agent of the Israeli government, a foreign government!

Also of note about Perle:
"Perle chaired a study group that included Douglas Feith and David Wurmser that produced a strategy paper for the incoming Likud Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm".... It also stated the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq should be a key objective for the Israeli state, advocated armed incursions into Lebanon, and suggested Arab states should be challenged as undemocratic. Perle has on occasion been accused of being an Israeli agent of influence. It has been reported that, while he was working for Jackson, "An FBI summary of a 1970 wiretap recorded Perle discussing classified information with someone at the Israeli embassy," writes Paul Findley (They Dare To Speak Out, Chicago, Ill, Lawrence Hill Books 1989)."He came under fire in 1983 when newspapers reported he received substantial payments to represent the interests of an Israeli weapons company. Perle denied conflict of interest, insisting that, although he received payment for these services after he had assumed his position in the Defense Department, he was between government jobs when he worked for the Israeli firm."

Perle was also a member of the Neo-Con think-tank P.N.A.C.. P.N.A.C.’s work formed much of the blue-print for foreign policy under Dumbya. P.N.A.C. were seeking the invasion of Iraq as far back as 1998.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#PNAC_role_in_ promoting_invasion_of_Iraq
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Associations_ with_Bush_administration

Did they ever find those damned W.M.D.’s by the way? :wink:

Rogers
06-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Guess we could have stood by and watched Hitler persecute the Jews, Gypsys, and Slavs (to extinction) also. And the Serbs do the same to the Bosnians. After all, those wars weren't ours were they? We did sit by and watch the Rwandan Genocide though... but then they were just poor Africans. :x "

in few years when Iran will drop an atomic bomb on Israel you will still be sitting in your chair. near you computer writing : "guess what? I was wrong, but who cares? that isn't our war"

in Israel nobody will be sitting in their chair anymore near the computer........this is why Israel cannot let this happen.

My quote was in reply to a post by hippifried about non-intervention, and you seem to have missed my note of sarcasm. I understand that English might not be your first language though.

There is only one country in the Middle-East with an unknown quantity of uninspected nukes, and a proven track record for invading neighbor after neighbor over a relatively very short time period. That country isn't Iran. Iran/Persia hasn't invaded another country for centuries.

Can you see the difference?

yosi
06-14-2009, 10:03 PM

My quote was in reply to a post by hippifried about non-intervention, and you seem to have missed my note of sarcasm. I understand that English might not be your first language though.

There is only one country in the Middle-East with an unknown quantity of uninspected nukes, and a proven track record for invading neighbor after neighbor over a relatively very short time period. That country isn't Iran. Iran/Persia hasn't invaded another country for centuries.

if there were missiles from Mexico landing on a daily basis on American cities , do you think that the american army will not invade Mexico to stop it?

I don't know if this certain country in the Middle-East do have an unknown quantity of uninspected nukes or not , take a map of the middle-east , look at the size of this certain country , you will understand that these uncertain innuendos about possible nukes have a good reason behind it.

Iran never invaded other countries for the last several centuries , it's true, but is supporting terror organisations like Al-Quida , plotting to kill the Egypt's president Mubaraq , and is ruled by a narcissistic dictator who dreams about dictating a new world order.

June 4, 2009
Iran Is Leading a "New Order" - To Replace the "Old Order," Now Obsolete, Led By the U.S. and West

and yes , I see the difference , do you?

English is not be my first language , you are right about it

Rogers
06-14-2009, 11:35 PM

if there were missiles from Mexico landing on a daily basis on American cities , do you think that the american army will not invade Mexico to stop it?

I don't know if this certain country in the Middle-East do have an unknown quantity of uninspected nukes or not , take a map of the middle-east , look at the size of this certain country , you will understand that these uncertain innuendos about possible nukes have a good reason behind it.

Iran never invaded other countries for the last several centuries , it's true, but is supporting terror organisations like Al-Quida , plotting to kill the Egypt's president Mubaraq , and is ruled by a narcissistic dictator who dreams about dictating a new world order.

June 4, 2009

and yes , I see the difference , do you?

English is not be my first language , you are right about it

I don't agree with what Iran is doing either, yosi. But Israel is using Iran as a decoy to divert attention away from the way it has behaved in Palestine for decades. Israel has also had one of the biggest nuclear arsenals in the world for decades too.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7420573.stm

And I'd urge you to check who is behind ALL the articles you post from now on. There's a big war of words going on and each side is twisting the others as much as it can. In that situation good and honest people can easily get deceived. M.E.M.R.I. is most definitely pro-Israeli.

The reasons behind Palestinian terrorism, 9/11, Afghanistan, and Iraq can all be traced back to one thing... the Israeli-Palestine conflict. Listen to the G-Man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg

Israel is only starting to step back again because of massive pressure from Obama:
Netanyahu Agrees to Palestinian State in Move Welcomed by U.S.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=amzipW1D8RrQ

Most Israelis could live with a nuclear Iran: poll
"Most Israelis appear willing to place their bet on Israel's deterrent capability and, I would add, on Iran's rational behavior."
http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSTRE55D0DR20090614

thx1138
06-16-2009, 10:10 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/federal-reserve-to-be-given-sweeping-new-powers.html

Kramer
06-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Jews dont rule the world.

The do rule America though. When you run the banks and political decisions, thats pretty much everything. :(

yosi
06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Jews dont rule the world.

The do rule America though. When you run the banks and political decisions, thats pretty much everything. :(

I never knew that Obama is a jew :wink:

DC
06-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Obama is just a puppet, the same people are still behind the scenes pulling the strings in the whitehouse...

yosi
06-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Obama is just a puppet, the same people are still behind the scenes pulling the strings in the whitehouse...

in other words , Obama ran for president knowing he will be just a puppet?

sorry , that doesn't make any sense.

can you prove it?

alyssats
06-17-2009, 04:12 PM
I find Jews to be open minded and tolerant when it comes to Transexuals. Whenever I met Jewish guys in clubs and bars and once they find out im a TS its still ok with them. The shagging continues ;)

trish
06-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Let's see Obama's a muslim who pals around with terrorists and he loves taking orders from his jew friends. Yeah, I get the picture. The Obama-muslim-jew haters have added a few more loops to their ever present loopiness.

flabbybody
06-17-2009, 04:51 PM
^
that pretty much sums up this thread

hippifried
06-17-2009, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkKCh6UK9E&feature=PlayList&p=88B11E648F3E6E95&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

Zappa never did an original video of this as far as I know.
From ~Sheik Yabouti~ ('72?)

yosi
06-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Frank Zappa was a true genius :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEgFCFZU-Q

TommyFoxtrot
06-18-2009, 04:16 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/10/wright-suggests-jews-white-house-wont-let-speak-obama/

It's possible. Look who his Chief of Staff is. This guy volunteered to help the military during the Gulf War....the Israeli military that is!

TommyFoxtrot
06-18-2009, 04:18 AM
Let's see Obama's a muslim who pals around with terrorists and he loves taking orders from his jew friends. Yeah, I get the picture. The Obama-muslim-jew haters have added a few more loops to their ever present loopiness.

It's possible too. The Muslims and Jews worked together in Muslim controlled Southern Spain to oppress the Indigenous population during their centuries long occupation.

If I were Jewish though, I would take a look at how the Koran ends and think again before siding with those folks. It doesn't end well.

trish
06-18-2009, 06:27 AM
Oh yeah, and it's possible that within the decade dinosaurs will re-evolve from present day birds and once again rule the Earth. After all, they used to exist and rule the Earth.

hippifried
06-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Circumcized dinosaurs that won't eat pigs or shrimp?

thx1138
06-18-2009, 02:11 PM
http://original.antiwar.com/cook/2009/06/17/israeli-army%C2%A0beats-and-tortures-children/

thx1138
06-18-2009, 06:46 PM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1245184859029&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

thx1138
06-19-2009, 05:31 AM
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/proof-israeli-effort-to-destabilize-iran-via-twitter/