PDA

View Full Version : Help I tricked off w shemale coworker she is harassing me

chromeheart44m
10-07-2005, 05:26 PM
I had posted earlier whether or not to "date" a tgirl coworker .I then saw her on the stroll in jersey I was kinda drunk so I picked her up, we hit it off she of course recognized me from work. we went back to her place and all was good I;ll give details if you guys want. anyway I saw her @ work and all was good she acted cordial; but did not blow me up great I thought.Then 3 days I go I went looking for her again we dated again she gave me her #'s, this time she appeared a little bit high but I said dont worry about it.Yesterday she comes to me @# work asking for 50 dollars and said I never paid her wtf? 1st of this is a violation am I correct we had an agrrement to keep it hush.Today i had to leave work early as she came to my deept looking for me. I got scared and told my boss I was sick.Help what am I to do! 1st time she was very sweet and we had a great time was she just coked up the 2nd time and how do I tell her I just want to date and not be an item.ps she is calling my # she looked it up on the company database.

Vicki Richter
10-07-2005, 05:37 PM
You crossed the streams baby. A wise man used to tell me, "there ain't nothing worth your job". You picked up a street walking, on drugs, shemale hooker (who also works with you) and didn't expect anything to happen?

If she is just bugging you for $50, then give her the $ and tell her thanks but you're not interested anymore.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2005, 05:37 PM
And the clock strikes 12 and says

COO COO

COO COO

COO COO

chromeheart44m
10-07-2005, 05:43 PM
hello I didnt know she was on drugs for crying out loud she works in a corporate environment along side me. I guess Im to blame but I f I give her the $ who says she wont keep asking . I mean she sounded crazy of course I paid her that night. am I going to have to pay her dailywtf?

chromeheart44m
10-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok allanah I guess I get no compassion but I was curious and she is cute and like I said I was drunk everyone does stupid stuff now and again at least I do.

Paul
10-07-2005, 06:22 PM
was thinking the same myself

NickTheQuick
10-07-2005, 06:45 PM

hwbs
10-07-2005, 08:32 PM
And the clock strikes 12 and says

COO COO

COO COO

COO COO

speaking of coo coo....i got a coo coo clock as a house warming present from switzerland,lol.....

Vicki Richter
10-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Here is my recommendation...

Get a big dog and while she is on crack get her to have sex with it while you take pictures. Then threaten her to send them to her manager if she keeps bugging you.

Problem solved.

V

TomSelis
10-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Told you not too...a hard head makes a soft ass.

Now you're going to have to tell her to fuck off. Hunker down, because she's a drug addict, there's no telling what she might do then.

Or you could just keep paying her off and watch your dick shrink.

...they say cocaine is a hell of a drug....

castabyss
10-07-2005, 11:18 PM
You crossed the streams baby.

You've got to love a GhostBusters reference.

And, dude, you're screwed. If she's an addict, there's no telling what extremes she'll sink to in order to extort money from you. This is actually how people end up getting killed and on an episode of A Current Affair....

CA

chromeheart44m
10-07-2005, 11:26 PM
yes unfortunately I was warned and it is atrue story. I work in nj there are many tgirls @ my workplace well 2 I know of but pay is so bad nowadays people need a side hustle I guess. Paramus has many companies that are gay friendly,unfortunately I fucked up now I'm gonna have to pay the price. I rather pay than get fired don't even mind being embarassed anymore but I need my job, i take she does too so she may not force the issue.Is it considered sexual harassment w/ a transgender person .

AllanahStarrNYC
10-07-2005, 11:54 PM
the sotry doesnt make sense

what street walker- who uses drugs is also able to keep a day job???

chromeheart44m
10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
my thoughts exactly .I guess if you are not a 100% but use recreationally you can still do a day job.I wouldnt call her a streetwalker but she does it part time from what she tells me only when rent is due!

TomSelis
10-08-2005, 12:16 AM
yes unfortunately I was warned and it is atrue story. I work in nj there are many tgirls @ my workplace well 2 I know of but pay is so bad nowadays people need a side hustle I guess. Paramus has many companies that are gay friendly,unfortunately I fucked up now I'm gonna have to pay the price. I rather pay than get fired don't even mind being embarassed anymore but I need my job, i take she does too so she may not force the issue.Is it considered sexual harassment w/ a transgender person .

Unfortunately, you're a fool. What's the worst thing that can happen? She tells somebody you fucked her? She tells someone you fucked her for money? That makes her look worse than you. STOP PAYING THIS BITCH. Tell her to kiss your ass. Yes, you can slap her with a harrassment suit. Tell her not to fuck with you. You can get another job. What happens when she asks for $100? $200? Your whole damned check? You're going to give that up too, because you need your job? Everybody needs their jobs, thats why we work. What the fuck does that mean?

You might as well bend over now and just let her fuck you up the ass too. That'll be next, because she found a good little bitch.

You need to stop worrying about what other people are going to think and handle your business.

chromeheart44m
10-08-2005, 12:26 AM

Unfortunately, you're a fool. What's the worst thing that can happen? She tells somebody you fucked her? She tells someone you fucked her for money? That makes her look worse than you. STOP PAYING THIS BITCH. Tell her to kiss your ass. Yes, you can slap her with a harrassment suit. Tell her not to fuck with you. You can get another job. What happens when she asks for $100? $200? Your whole damned check? You're going to give that up too, because you need your job? Everybody needs their jobs, thats why we work. What the fuck does that mean?

You might as well bend over now and just let her fuck you up the ass too. That'll be next, because she found a good little bitch.

You need to stop worrying about what other people are going to think and handle your business.truth hurts

Canucklehead
10-08-2005, 12:28 AM
never fish off of the company pier.

chromeheart44m
10-08-2005, 12:35 AM
nobody has any advice thanks alot yes I messed up i can be negative by myself thanx to Tomselis for theonly real advice.

Saintrose
10-08-2005, 12:54 AM
nobody has any advice thanks alot yes I messed up i can be negative by myself thanx to Tomselis for theonly real advice.

Yo chromeheart44m ...

You asked if you should have messed with this chick on a previous thread...
and the overwhelming answer was
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT !!!!

AND NOW YOU WANT SYMPATHY !!!?

WOW....not too bright are you ? :wink:

Man...grow up and take responsbility !
Actions have consequences. Think with the head on your shoulders...not the one between your legs.

Don't give that functioning crackhead sh*t !!!!!
I highly doubt she is going to call you out on the job and risk blowing up her own spot.

GOOD LUCK !

GroobySteven
10-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Da plane boss, da plane!

This guy is living in his own little fantasy and everyone who answers his topic is a co-conspirator...oops...
seanchai

Saintrose
10-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Da plane boss, da plane!

This guy is living in his own little fantasy and everyone who answers his topic is a co-conspirator...oops...
seanchai

Hey seanchai:

You think this guy is blowing smoke up our asses ?
Can somebody be this dumb or is he just playing games ?

Felicia Katt
10-08-2005, 01:23 AM
Did you check the Human Resources Reference Manual for your employer? Look under Blackmail, if there is no entry for Unintentional solicitation of Trangendered Prostitutes. LOL

FK

Shandus
10-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Welcome to "No Sympathy" night.

Welcome to "You Fucked Up" night.

You asked our advice and ignored it. That tells me you had already made up your mind and just wanted us to give you justification so you could rationalize it.

My advice: Go to your department head and tell him or her what's going on and what caused the situation. Don't lie and don't try to smooth it over. Be open and honest. You have to act first, before she does. Before she can try to slap a sexual harrassment suit on you or the company. I'm not going to lie, Your fuck up may have cost you your job. But it beats getting blackmailed or getting hit with the Sexual Harrassment suit. That shit stays with you forever, man. If it goes to court, you have to be able to prove that she was hooking, and you probably won't be able to do that unless she has a record.

TomSelis
10-08-2005, 01:49 AM
The truth is stranger than fiction.

I don't care if it's true or not it's just damned fun to respond to.

You don't need to go to the department head right now. You just need to say, "No" the next time she thinks you're her personal ATM. If she tries to get shady (which she probably will because you paid her already), that's when you tell her what you know she has to lose and that YOU don't care. (You know how hard it is for a tranny to find a legit good paying job like Cingular?) Then tell her to get the fuck out of your face.

If you don't, her tranny girlfriends will be asking you for money and rides and your first born too. Don't be a punk.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 02:07 AM
I've been trying to stay outta this thread but it's getting harder & harder to

#1: Why am I just finding out there is a Jersey stroll? LOL

#2: You need to name this broad on the board so we all know who is the psycho chick trying to stop a guy from making his paper................... because most [ladies] wouldn't be so immature

#3: KEEP YOUR DICK IN YOUR PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shaddup you know who, just shaddup)
next time you feel the urge go to the gym or something, look where this shit has gotten you

and last but not least
#4: I heard someone say you mentioned this shit prior to it actually happening, pay attention to the advice given to you by the other members from now on, they usually have the right idea.

willib
10-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Anonomously turn her into HR and have her tested for drugs (piss test)

Janus
10-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Ok allanah I guess I get no compassion but I was curious and she is cute and like I said I was drunk everyone does stupid stuff now and again at least I do.
Dude, don't shit where you eat. Rule #1 of work. :D

ARMANIXXX
10-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Wrong board bro......

You need to post this story here dude:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=11&sid=e6450ac2bd098b7a08fce79fe3036202

brickcitybrother
10-08-2005, 08:56 PM
You crossed the streams baby. A wise man used to tell me, "there ain't nothing worth your job". You picked up a street walking, on drugs, shemale hooker (who also works with you) and didn't expect anything to happen?

If she is just bugging you for $50, then give her the $ and tell her thanks but you're not interested anymore.

I agree 100% with paragraph one. 0% with paragraph two. Give her the money and you have been PUNKED on the real.

Vicki - Good Advice #1

brickcitybrother
10-08-2005, 08:58 PM
the sotry doesnt make sense

what street walker- who uses drugs is also able to keep a day job???

Advice #2 - Allanah the more I read the more I'm with you.

brickcitybrother
10-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Ok if its real

Advice #1

Tell her politely that you don't care who knows about your sexual preference and that you don't give money under threat - EVER. Then, if she does not leave you alone at that very minute, go directly to HR and tell them that she has been harassing YOU. Paper file beats words, everyday!

If this is just a story:

Keep with your inept responses. And see how long the thread lasts.

For everyone else - All lessons do not have to be thought through real life.

innavoice
10-08-2005, 09:10 PM
LOL@ the rubbernecking going on in here.......

seriously tho.....umm....did u ever consider just how small the trans community can be? Not to mention ur not so subtle details.......

she's prolly reading/having this read to her rt now....

congrats tho....this has to be the most SMH-worthy post i've read in a while.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 09:18 PM
yall sure this thread wasn't just a plot to get a name in the door aka "attentiongetter"???

it does sound farfetched

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 10:30 PM
think she's going by the name Kattia this month
that's the one thing I hate about some of these broads
they switch names up every month

khun_diow
10-09-2005, 08:40 AM
"I then saw her on the stroll in jersey I was kinda drunk so I picked her up"

It would be a good start to stop driving drunk, especially when cruising the stroll.

You make yourself an easy mark from all angles. This post has gotta be an attention getter...at least I hope so.

JWB: She's smokin' hot!!!

Suckerpunch
10-09-2005, 02:32 PM
8) my advice tell her to fuck right off

chromeheart44m
10-12-2005, 03:09 PM
I wish I was trying to jus get attention. I dont need to make up lies on an anunymous thread I am 30 yo and make a decent living, no need to lie guysbut believe what you will. I can say I was given advice but my mind was made up so I did what I did.I will contact hr w/ no specifics I have a friend there. I however saw said girl this past monday and she just gave me a glance so I may have dodged a bullet.I believe she may jus use sporadically as our job does not test employees who were here before the MERGER.However all new employees are tested, thanx for the advice and the condemnation.
ps there are a couple of strolls in jersey the one I am referring to is in paterson.

canihavu
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I wish I was trying to jus get attention. I dont need to make up lies on an anunymous thread I am 30 yo and make a decent living, no need to lie guysbut believe what you will. I can say I was given advice but my mind was made up so I did what I did.I will contact hr w/ no specifics I have a friend there. I however saw said girl this past monday and she just gave me a glance so I may have dodged a bullet.I believe she may jus use sporadically as our job does not test employees who were here before the MERGER.However all new employees are tested, thanx for the advice and the condemnation.
ps there are a couple of strolls in jersey the one I am referring to is in paterson.

SO who;s the girls so all of us in NJ know to avoid her ass....

chromeheart44m
10-13-2005, 12:09 AM
lol check your email!

brickcitybrother
10-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Oh you gotta give a brother that e-mail shout out too. We need to know who to avoid.

Foto
10-13-2005, 05:39 AM

Wow you got to give up that local stroll! I want an email too. Paterson bitches that work in Paramus... that must be some fucked up corporation. Is the company public and can I get me some of those shares on what exchange?

Nice Foamy Avitar!~

chromeheart44m
10-14-2005, 12:29 AM
update for those who care today my friendly neighborhood tgirl attached a note to my vehicle and I quote" I want my money bitch"this is the last straw I have had it I am going to put her on blast b4 she hurts me @ work. She is a lowly customer care rep probably makes 28k a year not worth my spit. I paid her for her services rendered why is she messing w/ me?f she continues I will post all her info until she is exposed. i do not care if I lose myy job I have a great track record can easily switch companies.I spoke w/ hr (didnt tell them it was a tgirl)but explained I had a problem my freiend there said I could file a harassment claim but it could get messy.@ the least she has to avaoid me @ all times.what we did was off the campus of the co. so it is not work related.I work in a secure section of the bldg she is in a call center tyhere is no need for her to bwe in my area. I will soon be posting her address and fon # if she continues to harass me (will not disrespect this site but there are many places where I can post).I paid her that night if she lost the monwey it is not my fault.

TomSelis
10-14-2005, 01:44 AM
I still think you're going too far. I knew she would do that though. She's messing with you because you paid her when she said you shorted her. She got over. I still think you need to tell her, "we need to talk." Ask her what's going on? Let her talk and see where she's going to try to take this. Then tell her to leave you alone. Explain to her what will happen if she continues.

I hope you saved that note. Show her the note, tell her, you're not having it. Make some shit up, tell her you got a lawyer and you talked to human resources and they said you have a GOOD case and that will be her ass. Tell her you will go there if you have to. Don't say I'm sorry, don't be apologetic, handle your handle.

chefmike
10-14-2005, 02:25 AM
there's really only one solution to this problem...

because the suspense is killing us all...

Quinn
10-14-2005, 03:41 AM
Chrome,

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this by accepting your situation at face value. You are in a delicate situation that approaches the definition of extortion. Extortion, by its very nature, is a predatory act that warrants the strongest possible response. My advice is as follows:

1.You are dealing with a crude individual who, absent her own well-established career, is unlikely to care about any pressure you can bring to bare through your company’s HR department or an attorney. This is even more likely to hold true if she is a crack head, etc. Seeking any form of legal redress will almost certainly result in a great deal of public humiliation without any compensation (from her or your company) – possibly creating problems that may follow you beyond this job.

2.You need to address this person’s actions in terms they will clearly understand – without putting yourself in an actionable position.

I don’t know anything about what you do professionally, but I can tell you this: the higher up the corporate ladder you go, the more likely you are to run into situations involving various forms of coercion, manipulation, and even outright extortion. It has been my experience that such things are best dealt with immediately and with overwhelming force, thereby disabusing your opponent of even the vaguest notion that you are a target. You need to fill in the blanks from here. Best of luck.

By the way, if none of this works, seriously consider Chefmike's recomendation of enlisting Dr. Phil's aid because that's about the only thing that would make this funnier :lol:

-Quinn

shemale_ass_eater
10-14-2005, 06:36 PM
for someone with a "gansta name" like chromeheart44m u sure acting real shhok like a lil b!tch....... come on just pay the trick

ARMANIXXX
10-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Mabey you should give her the 50 and make sure thats all she wants.

tsntx
10-15-2005, 12:48 AM
ok not really buying any of it either but if its true on anylevel then the only thing u should do is .... go directly to h.r. and say this woman is harrassing you out of money... and that youve never EVER been alone w/ the said woman ... trust me as im a ts i can honestly say and im sure others can back me up.... NO ONE WILL EVER EVER EVER BELIEVE A TRANNY OVER A "STRAIGHT" MAN... EVER... just yesterday on cops some cute 20 something white boy picked up a not that cute black ts hooker and when the southern white cop pulled them over for prostitution the boy says hes just giving her a ride and the cop was all i beleive you that womans a man ... and he let the kid go and arrested the ts on a drug charge... but it was so stupid bc the "chick" had no make up on a football jersey and some horrible ass blond wig .... it was like dennis rodman was hooking ... who in their right mind would NOT have known they werent picking up a gg... i mean really... point of story... if it happened.. tell em uve never EVER ben alone w/ the chick and STOP paying her... u pay her to fuck u behind closed doors not in public

chefmike
10-15-2005, 01:42 AM
<----------------

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/thmpson-never-weird-enough.jpg

tsntx
10-15-2005, 01:47 AM
lmao at chef

TomSelis
10-15-2005, 03:48 AM
who in their right mind would NOT have known they werent picking up a gg... i mean really... point of story... if it happened.. tell em uve never EVER ben alone w/ the chick and STOP paying her... u pay her to fuck u behind closed doors not in public

I've been saying this from day one. Especially the first part.

ARMANIXXX
10-15-2005, 07:54 AM
chromeheart44m,

Is this said person passable? Does practically everyone at your job already know this person is a TS?

chromeheart44m
10-17-2005, 06:11 PM
chromeheart44m,

Is this said person passable? Does practically everyone at your job already know this person is a TS?

she is pretty passable but I do hear girls make nasty comments about her and the other tgirls. being played out is not the point anymore do not want to get extorted you feel me!

chromeheart44m
10-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Tsntx you make it sound very simple however she does not have to be believed as you probably know when a rumor is said about a man it becomes real no mateer the credibility or credulity. ie every one believes Tom Cruise is gay now as well as Eddie murphy sleeping with Johnny Gill you cannot come back from a rumor they are believable to whoever wishes to beluieve just like my story which you dont buy. I think you are very attractive even your earlier photos but you do not make much sense in this post but thanks for your opinion.

BTw which part dont you buy that tgirls can have jobs they do
tgirls dont take drugs they do
drug addicts cant work 9-5 they do!!!

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I personally would give her the 50 because I wouldn't want her to blow me up.

But if you feel you can handle the laughter and talks behind your back, and sometimes right in front of you, then more power to you.

HR will probably get her off your back.....at least at the job.

Dkg
10-17-2005, 08:42 PM
Why would you let ANYONE punk you. Be a man, stand up to her and tell her to f*ck off. Don't be "Scared" of her. And if that doesn't work then just file a harrasment complaint/suit against her ass, but warn her first.

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Here is my recommendation...

Get a big dog and while she is on crack get her to have sex with it while you take pictures. Then threaten her to send them to her manager if she keeps bugging you.

Problem solved.

V You know you definitely have a wicked sense of humour R

tsntx
10-18-2005, 02:11 AM
Tsntx you make it sound very simple however she does not have to be believed as you probably know when a rumor is said about a man it becomes real no mateer the credibility or credulity. ie every one believes Tom Cruise is gay now as well as Eddie murphy sleeping with Johnny Gill you cannot come back from a rumor they are believable to whoever wishes to beluieve just like my story which you dont buy. I think you are very attractive even your earlier photos but you do not make much sense in this post but thanks for your opinion.

i make it sound simple b/c it is simple dumbass... if u pay this cracked out whore she knows shes got you and will continue to sponge off you and if you cant realize that then u deserve it for being a pussy... as far as the crap about rumors go.. rumors have been around for years... ppl arent retarded if you give them a reason to beleive the rumors they will... buy paying this hoe your giving reasons....take this shit to hr and be done w/ it grow some balls its so fn simple that this thread isnt even needed... and for the last part.....

i have a college degree and a very high paying job that doesnt involve sex... tgrls take drugs??? wtf i have NEVER EVER done drugs and im sure im not the only transexual who hasnt either i dont even drink or smoke cigs...ur a dumb ass... im sure addicts do hold normal jobs just not for long when they show up to work strung out which is what ur post hinted at when u said ppl at work talk about it.... anyway i didnt beleive ur post b/c u have no tact and ur story has so many inconsistancies theres no way to beleive it....

nyctrannytopper
10-20-2005, 09:28 AM
LIKE THAT SAY BRO YOU SHOULD NEVER SHIT,WHERE YOU EAT!

ARMANIXXX
10-20-2005, 11:34 AM
You know,

I've thought about this, I read tsntx replies, and I thought about this somemore, and I can agree with tsntx in that, if you strike first by going to HR, you will have the upper hand because you would be on the offensive. Personally in the back of their minds they may have some reason to wonder what you really did, but even then, they couldn't truly know. Better you going to HR than her. Could you even imagine the mess with that?
/shudder

So, I retract my statement, DON'T PAY..........Squealing and snitching will be more effective. lol.

ARMANIXXX
10-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Also the reason this topic sorta strikes a chord with me is because I have a story that reminds me of this.

Now, the facts and how it all goes down isn't really the same, but it could have been.

I will talk about it tomorrow.....I'm sleepy now :sleep

chromeheart44m
10-20-2005, 05:07 PM

i make it sound simple b/c it is simple dumbass... if u pay this cracked out whore she knows shes got you and will continue to sponge off you and if you cant realize that then u deserve it for being a pussy... as far as the crap about rumors go.. rumors have been around for years... ppl arent retarded if you give them a reason to beleive the rumors they will... buy paying this hoe your giving reasons....take this shit to hr and be done w/ it grow some balls its so fn simple that this thread isnt even needed... and for the last part.....

i have a college degree and a very high paying job that doesnt involve sex... tgrls take drugs??? wtf i have NEVER EVER done drugs and im sure im not the only transexual who hasnt either i dont even drink or smoke cigs...ur a dumb ass... im sure addicts do hold normal jobs just not for long when they show up to work strung out which is what ur post hinted at when u said ppl at work talk about it.... anyway i didnt beleive ur post b/c u have no tact and ur story has so many inconsistancies theres no way to beleive it....

I see why people dislike you there is no need for namecalling. I guess you cant have a classy conversation. anyway if you dont believe my post your pretty dumb for responding to it day after day.Dumbass

btw that comment about us latinos was uncalled for pm's are not meant to be derogatory.

tsntx
10-21-2005, 01:33 AM
where does my post say something about hired help? i mean latinos

GroobySteven
10-21-2005, 01:47 AM
where does my post say something about hired help? i mean latinos

Ooops that vicious little racist tongue just couldn't help itself could it?
seanchai